[28/10/12][Bangalore,India]The Beyblading Spirit[Zero G+Plastics]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well finally got together a tournament in Bangalore ...

Venue : My house, address will be PM'ed to attendees.

Date and time : 28th October, 2012. Be at my house by 11:00 AM.

Entry Fee : Rs.250 for one of the events, Rs.500 for a Passport.

Hosts : BladingSpirit5, darkbull9999

Judges : BladingSpirit5, darkbull9999, Electric, distructor.

Some Important stuff :

☻ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ For the Plastics event, don't worry if you don't have any Plastics, I will be lending some.

☻ Lunch - May or may not be provided, I will inform you before the event.

☻ Please post in this thread or Private Message/Call me if you want to attend. Also, please give me your Contact Number.

☻ Please be committed. If you say you're coming and don't show up, you'll just spoil the fun for the other participants and expose yourself to a possible warning.

☻ If you have any problems, feel free to PM me or contact me through this number :

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

Confirmed Attendees :

BladingSpirit5
darkbull9999
raystriker9
Blazing Harsha
SpikeBeyRaahul
gardo
zombie123
awesomeguy

Unconfirmed :

pranzdiv13
distructor

We will be using a Tornado attack stadium for Plastics, and not MFB Attack.

-BladingSpirit5

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 28, 2012  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:51 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Well,
Electric, FlameAquario321 and Plastic Freak have backed out at the last minute.

Eh, how come ? What was their excuse ?

And yes, I want to express huge gratitude towards raystriker9 for saving this tournament.
Electric forgot that he had to go for a holiday and left yesterday.flameaquario321 has fractured his right hand so it is really not possible for him to come.as for plastics freak only spikebeyraahul will know why?
Thank you raystriker9 forsaving this tourney
Well another shocker,
variares 723 has backed out but I got one of my friends Blazing Harsha to come
I am one of the people who raystriker9 brought and i am already in bladingspirit5's house.
3.2.1 go shoot
(Oct. 28, 2012  6:30 AM)zombie123 Wrote: I am one of the people who raystriker9 brought and i am already in bladingspirit5's house.
3.2.1 go shoot
^ ditto

Okay in the finals are
zero-g
bladingspirit5
raystriker9
spikebeyraahul

plastics
bladingspirit5
darkbull9999
raystriker9

Results will be posted soon with a video
Here are the results:

The entry fees and results will be sent soon.
Congratulations to BladingSpirit5 and other winners!
Congrats to all the winners!BTW were synchrome combos used?
I didn't want to use Synchromes. XD
No one else has Zero-G here.

I have a video of both of the finals.
I'll try getting them up soon.
Please do it ASAP!
I wanna see the finals and you guys!
The tournament was awesome,BladingSpirit5 hosted it nicely!

I wanted to come 2nd in the Zero-G and atleast 3rd in Plastics.Everybody were very tough,especially BladingSpirit5.
Congrats to all of u!!! I had an entrance exam today or i might have came. Im envious!!
Congrats BS5 and raystriker9 and all other winners too.
BTW Syco, was it FTRE? The entrance exam?
Bingo dude did u write too? BTW im only 12
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:35 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Electric forgot that he had to go for a holiday and left yesterday.flameaquario321 has fractured his right hand so it is really not possible for him to come.as for plastics freak only spikebeyraahul will know why?
I had not confirmed, every time you asked me, I'd mention "maybe."

I'm glad to see that this tournament was a success, I want to kick myself for not being able to come. Real proud of you guys, good work. Can't wait to see the video.
(Oct. 29, 2012  6:37 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:35 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Electric forgot that he had to go for a holiday and left yesterday.flameaquario321 has fractured his right hand so it is really not possible for him to come.as for plastics freak only spikebeyraahul will know why?
I had not confirmed, every time you asked me, I'd mention "maybe."

I'm glad to see that this tournament was a success, I want to kick myself for not being able to come. Real proud of you guys, good work. Can't wait to see the video.
When i asked bladingspirit5 he showed me a message which said that you had confirmed but yeah it is fine .
I'am really sorry for causing problem but I'am also happy because this Tournament was a great sucess.
Electric and Plastic Freak,you people missed a lot of fun.Please say us a 100% guarentee that you will come or not,because we had to face a lot of problems before the Tournament though we had lot of fun.:d

The combos were intresting for the Plastics.I came 4th in the Plastics.Sadly,our next Tournament will be next year.