[28/10/12][Bangalore,India]The Beyblading Spirit[Zero G+Plastics]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well finally got together a tournament in Bangalore ...

Venue : My house, address will be PM'ed to attendees.

Date and time : 28th October, 2012. Be at my house by 11:00 AM.

Entry Fee : Rs.250 for one of the events, Rs.500 for a Passport.

Hosts : BladingSpirit5, darkbull9999

Judges : BladingSpirit5, darkbull9999, Electric, distructor.

Some Important stuff :

☻ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ For the Plastics event, don't worry if you don't have any Plastics, I will be lending some.

☻ Lunch - May or may not be provided, I will inform you before the event.

☻ Please post in this thread or Private Message/Call me if you want to attend. Also, please give me your Contact Number.

☻ Please be committed. If you say you're coming and don't show up, you'll just spoil the fun for the other participants and expose yourself to a possible warning.

☻ If you have any problems, feel free to PM me or contact me through this number :

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

Confirmed Attendees :

BladingSpirit5
darkbull9999
raystriker9
Blazing Harsha
SpikeBeyRaahul
gardo
zombie123
awesomeguy

Unconfirmed :

pranzdiv13
distructor

We will be using a Tornado attack stadium for Plastics, and not MFB Attack.

-BladingSpirit5

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Finally okay anyhow i was thinking because it being the first zero-g tourney here we should have some freeplay
Nice!After such a long time Bangalore is back again with an another tournament!
So, Bangalore comes back into the game, huh?
Nice one BladingSpirit5. Let's see what combos dominate the Zero-G meta in India.
I'm exited,from now Bangalore also will start hosting every month.
Best of luck to everybody,Hopefully I come in the top 2
(Oct. 14, 2012  10:15 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: I'm exited,from now Bangalore also will start hosting every month.

No, I will not be hosting every month.
I have to keep up academics and other hobbies.

This will most likely be my last tournament till next May.
Awesome!
Add me to the Unconfirmed list.
I'll try to come. I think Diwali Holidays would be there in these weeks...If it is then I'll surely come!
And Wish me luck because My Exams are starting from this Wednesday..Not studied anything till now XD
Hm, this event needs a title before I can add it to the Upcoming Events list ...
Edited with title. XD
Which was darkbull9999's idea.
Cool!another indian event.and in bangalore.good luck guys.
i'll come only if i get lunch!
lol just kidding
was planning to come for this one but not sure when exams are starting,hence can't come
Unhappy
Same here, zeneo. But, my Exams are Started.
So, should I remove you from the unconfirmed list?
Put me on unconfirmed, mostly i don't know whether i can come or not but if someone is coming from Mumbai then i can come.
Don't, BS5. I'll try to come if I can.
Can everyone on the unconfirmed list check if they can come?
It would be great to have more participants.
Very nice guys Smile
Hope to you a great tournament ^^
Atendees get your friends or family members to come who play Beyblade so that we have more people and fun.
Well,
Electric, FlameAquario321 and Plastic Freak have backed out at the last minute.

But, thanks to raystriker9, who got two people who can attend (Not registered) and gardo, who finally agreed to come, we can still have the tournament! Smile
Well,
Bangalore could not have a tournament for a second,really we thank you raystriker9 who got 2 members,we appreciate it.Eee
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:51 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Well,
Electric, FlameAquario321 and Plastic Freak have backed out at the last minute.

Eh, how come ? What was their excuse ?

And yes, I want to express huge gratitude towards raystriker9 for saving this tournament.