230 Track Discussion

so fyuuor, what do you think, from your observations, made 230 so bad at attack? Was it not able to move fast enough? Or Maybe not able to hit a proper contact point? Or maybe something else?
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:21 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: so fyuuor, what do you think, from your observations, made 230 so bad at attack? Was it not able to move fast enough? Or Maybe not able to hit a proper contact point? Or maybe something else?
I would say none of those at all ... While it might be awkward to move fast with such a height, what would really make it bad is that its plastic shape is not comparable to a well-shaped metal part ... Also, 230 is vulnerable at 145 because it gets hits above its centre of gravity, in my opinion.
I'd think the height might be bad because the RF would try to run out from under it.
Exactly, hah. Ridiculous BigSis.
It is quite a ridiculous part, but I'm very satisfied with it's release and think it will find it's competitve niche.
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd think the height might be bad because the RF would try to run out from under it.

Yeah, that's another thing I was thinking. That would slow it down. It obviously won't flip itself over(or maybe it will, who knows...it'd be pretty funny)

And hah, big sis, what a fitting name.
Gyroscopic Inertia, even for a light object, is quite a large force to overcome, there's no way it could flip itself.
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:21 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: so fyuuor, what do you think, from your observations, made 230 so bad at attack? Was it not able to move fast enough? Or Maybe not able to hit a proper contact point? Or maybe something else?

Speed was a factor for 230 though it's biggest problem is simply it's height. The only chance 230 had to recored a victory was in the very early stages of the match when 230 would still have a slight angle on it from my sliding shoot. As the battle progressed 230's chance of victory decreased dramatically due to 230's metal wheel was unable to make proper contact or any contact with the opponent while occasionally missing the opponents metal wheel completely.
i still like 85 because it beats 90 , 100 , 105 , d125/t125 , 135 , and 145! 230 may beat 125 105 100 90 and 85 but it don´t beats 145 so i think is just a question of choice and i like 85 because i don´t use stamina agains attacks so i don´t nees 230..
what about burn giraffe 230RS? burn is the best stamina, giraffe is good at defence, 230 is apparenly good at stamina and is probably good in defence and RS is the best stamina tip at the moment... also might be a amazing wobbler combo...
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what about burn giraffe 230RS? ...and is probably good in defence and RS is the best stamina tip at the moment.

Are you sure that you meant RS is the best stamina bottom currently available?
Updated the OP with more Track Height Testing.
Actually,, i've always beleived that theres speculation on 'hit absorbing' tracks on left spin beys. C145 was designed to absorb hits from low attackers. i think it really can if in left spin. 230 dominates over low attackers. im interested to see what it can do in left spin. fyouur, care to honour my ishes and do some testing?
I just wanted to say that if you have 145HF/S the height is very close to 230 because of the added height from the HF/S tip.
So a track that is good against low attackers. 230 Is good for samina, ,and a stamina resisting attack types, pretty cool.
What beyblade has 230 track, i thought it only goes up to 145?
Flame Byxis 230WD It has just been released by Takara Tomy
Perhaps the only thing that can hit a Beys metal wheel with the track 230 is a bey with M145Q ?
Great testing , 230 might be the best defenseve and stamina track available , yet.
What does WD stand for in Flame Pyxis 230WD? Isn't 230 too tall? won't the bey lose balance?
Not the thread to ask these questions in...
230 isn't exactly great, any beyblade 145 or short can just hit the track.
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:55 PM)DarkLight Wrote: I just wanted to say that if you have 145HF/S the height is very close to 230 because of the added height from the HF/S tip.

You can but the 145 Track combo would have balance issues.

(Dec. 12, 2010  11:34 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Actually,, i've always beleived that theres speculation on 'hit absorbing' tracks on left spin beys. C145 was designed to absorb hits from low attackers. i think it really can if in left spin. 230 dominates over low attackers. im interested to see what it can do in left spin. fyouur, care to honour my ishes and do some testing?

Which attack wheel would you like me to use? Gravity Perseus, Lightning L Drago or Meteo L Drago?
Hmm, well if Meteo is higher than the oppent alot of recoil is produced because the rubber doesn't make contact with the opposing bey, LL-Drago seems to be the morecoil producing HWS series 1 bey so I'd say Gravity perseus is best.

could you test

MF-H Gravity Perseus C145/230WD/WB (Left Spin Defence) against MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F? PM with with the youtube video link and results when you can ^^