2009 Beyblade World Tour: Let's Go!

(Jan. 22, 2009  10:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dang, I'd probly be able to buy since I wouldn't have much else to spend my money on, but IDK about everyone else. It is a pretty high price =/.

it's not easy to make a profit off this stuff without high volume
Yeah, they are expensive to make and then there's shipping =/.
$30 kinda sucks but I'd still pay it. Or ask my parents to as a gift or something. Uncertain I'd rather they were a bit cheaper but I understand they cost a certain amount of money to make and all. Also, I guess it would depend on the quality of them?
I don't think that it's too high, most custom shirts that I see around are usually sold for about the same price $30-$40, in order to actually make a profit.

btw what's your guys' opinion on some of the other ideas I posted earlier, like the suscription for a WBO magazine/newspaper kinda thing to make some money for WBO. (Just to clarify I don't mean that you literally get a paper version of it).
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:22 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I don't think that it's too high, most custom shirts that I see around are usually sold for about the same price $30-$40, in order to actually make a profit.

btw what's your guys' opinion on some of the other ideas I posted earlier, like the suscription for a WBO magazine/newspaper kinda thing to make some money for WBO. (Just to clarify I don't mean that you literally get a paper version of it).

I think the magazine sounds awesome but I don't see how you could put things in there that we wouldn't already hear about on the forums. I mean, pictures and stats and stuff. We can't really hide these from normal members to make it exclusive and I don't think it would be right if we could so it wouldn't actually have anything in it that we couldn't find on the forums. That and if it was gonna be good it would take a lot of effort to put together each month.
I do like the idea though, I just think that it wouldn't be something that people donate for, rather a nice little bonus on the side.
The t-shirts would be American Apparel, probably.
Also, I've thought of running contests open only to sponsors.
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, I've thought of running contests open only to sponsors.

This is a very good idea =).
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, I've thought of running contests open only to sponsors.

Beyblading contests or online contest? Drawing, writing?
like, draws for beyblade prizes
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: like, draws for beyblade prizes

I like that idea Grin
That would make me sponser, although I'm going to anyway when I have he money lol.
I definitely like that idea. Random beyblade? Yes please. Eee

Also are you think like a subscription thing or a one time payment? Or like once or twice a year or something? Gasp
Again, definitely would do that. I bet it would make alot of people donate. =)
Maybe a subscription would be a good idea.

We're also talking about making a 2010 Beyblade Calendar.
Oh gawd. The first thing I thought of was a nude WBO member shoot. Withs private parts covered by beyblades. *washes out eyes frantically* But I'm guessing you meant pictures of beyblades?

Is this a monthly subscription? Yearly, quarter monthly, etc?
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh gawd. The first thing I thought of was a nude WBO member shoot. Withs private parts covered by beyblades. *washes out eyes frantically* But I'm guessing you meant pictures of beyblades?

Is this a monthly subscription? Yearly, quarter monthly, etc?

Yearly. Also, the idea came about because I was joking about a men of Beyblade calendar. Come on, you wouldn't buy a calendar with me, Nic and G in it?
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yearly. Also, the idea came about because I was joking about a men of Beyblade calendar. Come on, you wouldn't buy a calendar with me, Nic and G in it?

don't forget Cye!
yes Cye too

we're hotties
Possibly as a joke. But it wouldn't go on my wall. XD

Actually, it would probably end up on my classroom wall if I did. D:
we'd be clothed lmao
Wait are you actually gonna do this then? Sounds like you have it all planned. Gasp
O Thank God! I'd be totally freaked XD Besides it wud be awkward *silence and crickets*
haha no we probably won't do it
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wait are you actually gonna do this then? Sounds like you have it all planned. Gasp

PREVIEW
[Image: 309o4u9ly6.jpg]

ANYWAYS

I think the calender is the best idea so far.