2009 Beyblade World Tour: Let's Go!

(Jan. 24, 2009  6:48 PM)Giga Wrote: Why did it fail then?

Personal reasons.
(Jan. 23, 2009  11:12 PM)Artie Wrote: this title reminds me of guitar hero

just sayin'

Combination of
Guitar Hero :World Tour
and
Animal Crossing : Lets go to the city.

lol
In regards to T-shirts, I can get them printed at £12 per T-shirt. That would be the WBO logo on the back or front of the shirt.
That would be great!
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: In regards to T-shirts, I can get them printed at £12 per T-shirt. That would be the WBO logo on the back or front of the shirt.

That'd be awesome, Espio! If you do, I'm going to buy one right away! Or at least as soon as I can.
Birthday Cash ftw
I can give you £1 ($1.36) lol, just joking.
I can make Advertisments around West London, just need a little help from my friends dad (Hes an advertising manager) XD
(Jan. 29, 2009  12:36 PM)raydrigger Wrote: how about one in Dubai??

You have to make sure there's enough people that would go to the tournament in Dubai first, and then you or someone else in Dubai would have to organize one.
I'm the Yugioh Tournament Organiser for my area, in Nez Zealand.

Been trying to drum up support for Beyblade side events.
(Jan. 30, 2009  12:16 AM)Kezza Wrote: I'm the Yugioh Tournament Organiser for my area, in Nez Zealand.

Been trying to drum up support for Beyblade side events.

Bring some MFB and a stadium Grin
If only they were available in NZ.

Whats the best way to get MFB? I'd like to bring a couple in.
Order them from either theintoy, ideal808(which only has the older releases) or toywiz(expensie though). There is also yahoojapanauctions if you use mailorderjapan.com or ebay. You'll be needing to buy off the internet no matter what and you should get a paypal if you don't have one, its much easier to use.
(Jan. 29, 2009  1:22 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

You have to make sure there's enough people that would go to the tournament in Dubai first, and then you or someone else in Dubai would have to organize one.

aw man...Angry
(Jan. 30, 2009  1:21 PM)raydrigger Wrote:

aw man...Angry

Well what do you expect us to do? Fly to Dubai and ask everyone on the street if they'd like to play Beyblade?
(Jan. 30, 2009  10:18 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Im sure he'd appreciate that.

yes well i wouldn't mind a trip to dubai either
(Jan. 30, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  1:21 PM)raydrigger Wrote:

aw man...Angry

Well what do you expect us to do? Fly to Dubai and ask everyone on the street if they'd like to play Beyblade?

they wouldnt know what beyblade is. anyway, enjoy your tournament.
This is kinda late, but if you're looking to sell T-Shirts to make money, then may I suggest CafePress? I haven't used it personally, but I know it's a pretty popular website - if my understanding of it is correct, you simply upload a design, and others can order t-shirts, mugs, keyrings etc. with the design on direct from the website. I'd presume that you then get a percentage of the money from the item sold via PayPal... It seems like it could be pretty useful, and easier than having to get the shirts printed yourself...

Just a suggestion (:
i really wish i could host a tournament in gahanna ohio but i dont know how and i dont know enough bladers that would want to go to it and i dont have enough moneyUnhappy
(Jan. 31, 2009  4:42 PM)Scizz Wrote: This is kinda late, but if you're looking to sell T-Shirts to make money, then may I suggest CafePress? I haven't used it personally, but I know it's a pretty popular website - if my understanding of it is correct, you simply upload a design, and others can order t-shirts, mugs, keyrings etc. with the design on direct from the website. I'd presume that you then get a percentage of the money from the item sold via PayPal... It seems like it could be pretty useful, and easier than having to get the shirts printed yourself...

Just a suggestion (:

Thanks. I know about Cafe Press, but they take a huge cut and I'm not really feeling the t-shirt styles.
I heard from a friend that their quality was rather "carp." Can I rely on my friend's response? I have no idea.
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:32 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote: I heard from a friend that their quality was rather "carp." Can I rely on my friend's response? I have no idea.

MFS?

I reckon they look really crass.