2009 Beyblade World Tour: Let's Go!

bahahaha love that picture
it's cye and i hugging at BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!
Gah, my mind is still on the nakedness. Pinching_eyes_2 I blame Brad and his stupid naked god serious smiley picture. Tired That's pretty much what I'm expecting for January.

I'm off to clear my mind with some TV.
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Gah, my mind is still on the nakedness. >.< I blame Brad and his stupid naked god serious smiley picture. Tired That's pretty much what I'm expecting for January.

you liked it
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Gah, my mind is still on the nakedness. Pinching_eyes_2 I blame Brad and his stupid naked god serious smiley picture. Tired That's pretty much what I'm expecting for January.

you liked it

Too skinny. XP
(Jan. 22, 2009  5:53 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  11:40 AM)Anu Wrote: So I guess that's enough you can do.

T-Shirts dammit. You've got a whole thread about them but I see no clothes. D:

Lol! I totally agree! I want my t-shirts nao!! I'd love to be able to help donate...and maybe I'll help donate if I can get a job when I turn 16 next month...but I'd be able to donate through my mom if there was something I could buy...
Hey, great news that the WBO is only looking forward! Doubt that we'd get alot of JPN wbo activity due to official Takara tournaments already being held there?
I am sorry but I can't be a sponsor because I waste my money on stupid B-Daman parts and B-Damans, God I am so dumb. I don't know when I will have money but when I do I will be sure to donate to you, Brad.
Unfortunately, noone is on that can do that right now. Apparently, he's Brandonk. Best that we just ignore him,I guess. =/
So who's this Brandonk person, I've noticed that he was banned but that doesn't really explain anything becuase it's really annoying what he's doing. Unhappy
(Jan. 23, 2009  3:05 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So who's this Brandonk person, I've noticed that he was banned but that doesn't really explain anything becuase it's really annoying what he's doing. Unhappy

Some guy whos mad at us cuz he won't admit that there are other systems that could be better than the PS3, I think. I don'tknow the whole story. I hope someone gets on soon, but we should just quit posting about him(unless its in random thoughts =P).
*sigh* The wbo doesn't need this right now. I'm sure someone will clean the posts.
IDK, if I was right BTW.
Also, G is cleaning it up right now, thank god.
Thank you, G!

Oh! I really should suggest a tournament down here in North Carolina at some point...but I don't even have a beyblade to participate with right now @_@ So if there does end up being one down here...I'd just go to watch. *nods*
(Jan. 22, 2009  11:33 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Gah, my mind is still on the nakedness. Pinching_eyes_2 I blame Brad and his stupid naked god serious smiley picture. Tired That's pretty much what I'm expecting for January.

you liked it

Too skinny. XP

he's put on weight since then lmao
this title reminds me of guitar hero

just sayin'
This is a call to ANYONE in Texas. I only see three on the map (including me), but if you know anyone else who would be willing to play I've been talking to the head of A-Kon (Dallas); and he said if I get atleast 15 people together, he will book a room.
Hey brad do the t-shirts i will buy some cause that would b good idea cause right now i want some new t-shirts in my room and i can ask some of my friends if they want 1 to so do the t-shirts will you?
In response to $30 t-shirts, those will definitely fail to create any profit. Economies of Scale is a must for this to break-even. Then comes the problem with a very small market. Younger members below 13 won't buy since they probably have no disposable income. Plus relative costs come into play; with a good portion of membership residing outside of NA and Europe $30 would be a large amount to spend on t-shirts. The only viable option that seems to pop up adding a fee for some services, plus tournament fees. Stuff like Beyblade War Room should have some sort of fee associated with it. If I get any brainwaves I shall post it; I would hate to see this go the way of OTC.
(Jan. 22, 2009  8:07 PM)hamix Wrote: maybe have a coulors of a flag(lil one) next 2 every ones name so you know whos in your country and avalible for tornaments

I like this idea but we have the map for this.
(Jan. 24, 2009  5:12 AM)Arjun Wrote: In response to $30 t-shirts, those will definitely fail to create any profit. Economies of Scale is a must for this to break-even. Then comes the problem with a very small market. Younger members below 13 won't buy since they probably have no disposable income. Plus relative costs come into play; with a good portion of membership residing outside of NA and Europe $30 would be a large amount to spend on t-shirts. The only viable option that seems to pop up adding a fee for some services, plus tournament fees. Stuff like Beyblade War Room should have some sort of fee associated with it. If I get any brainwaves I shall post it; I would hate to see this go the way of OTC.

Most conventions won't allow you to charge an entry fee because there's already an entry fee to the convention.

OtC's failure had nothing to do with money. There was more than enough money to keep it going.
Why did it fail then?