[Unanswered]  0 vs 10 disc

Is 10 disc is as good as a disc as 10they both weigh 24 grams but is 10 better or ?
like to know if 10 is a viable disc for tourneys 
Thanks.
10 has good balance, (Well for Zankye it does at least) but I think it depends on the combo if they both weigh the same.
10s weight immediately makes it viable, but I'm not sure which is precisely better for what as I haven't gotten my rP in yet.
Well , Both '0' and '10' are good ( The combos determine which beyblade will win or lose )
I absolutely love the 0 disk for some reason, it just looks cool. I've also got a rP coming in so it's gonna be super exciting to see what it can do!

Still I end up using 7 most of the time haha.
No. You should use disc 12, so that you will lose and your opponent's bey will be damaged. As a result, both of you will be disappointed and stop playing beyblade, and thus can save a lot of money.
Just kidding. XD
Haha I heard you have to use a frame if you want to use 12. Makes sense tho.
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:52 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: No. You should use disc 12, so that you will lose and your opponent's bey will be damaged. As a result, both of you will be disappointed and stop playing beyblade, and thus can save a lot of money.
Just kidding. XD

Well, my Winning Valkyrie was damaged even without battling against 12 LOL.
Mainly looking for pure defence disk I see visual differences but does it actually effect the way the bey moves since 10 has feather like shape and 0 is more complete and round.
If I am correct 10 was made for IWD the inverse of 8. This would bolster burst resistance while the weight would help with Defense. 0 if I am correct has more OWD. This improves stamina at the cost of burst resistance.

I would say it depends. If you want raw defense 10B/L would be better because of the raw weight and burst resistance. If it is stamina you are looking for then 0C is what you should use.

But I have neither the 10 nor 0 disks so I am not talking by experience. Try to get someone who has the parts to do testing for a true answer. Use this as only a suggestion, not an answer.
I've found that 10 Glaive is very great for stamina combinations.
0 is better in my opinion. Because Circular shape and heavy weight . From Frames you can change the type of disk.
10 is Symeterically Balanced.
0 and 10 are virtually identical in terms of performance. Any claims to the contrary are pure speculation. We have no data to suggest there's any difference one way or another. I'd say use either to your liking.
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:28 AM)MWF Wrote: If I am correct 10 was made for IWD the inverse of 8. This would bolster burst resistance while the weight would help with Defense. 0 if I am correct has more OWD. This improves stamina at the cost of burst resistance.

I would say it depends. If you want raw defense 10B/L would be better because of the raw weight and burst resistance. If it is stamina you are looking for then 0C is what you should use.

But I have neither the 10 nor 0 disks so I am not talking by experience. Try to get someone who has the parts to do testing for a true answer. Use this as only a suggestion, not an answer.
From what I've heard, it seems to be the opposite. 10 is better for stamina than both 7 and 0, and 0 is better for defence.
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:05 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:28 AM)MWF Wrote: If I am correct 10 was made for IWD the inverse of 8. This would bolster burst resistance while the weight would help with Defense. 0 if I am correct has more OWD. This improves stamina at the cost of burst resistance.

From what I've heard, it seems to be the opposite. 10 is better for stamina than both 7 and 0, and 0 is better for defence.
From Wombat's Video, I saw 10 has more same spin stamina than 7, but less opposite spin stamina than 7. I am getting mine Next Week.
But 0 Will remain King of Precession.
It is very simple if you think about it. All you need is a 10,7,0 that balances well with the bey.

My aH 10 Et average times were 1:35
My aH 0 Et average times were 1:47
My aH 7 Et had bad balance so the times were... 1:25???

Note: I did my best to balance each disk.
However, I feel that the best between all of these disks 10,7,0 doesn't matter unless it balances well.