こんにちはMaruttiーさん、もしかあなたを質問ある私にPMもし出るおねがいします。

ようこそWBOへ
こんにちは Maruttiさん‼︎
私はバーストから 始まったけど ベイブレードを大好きになっかいました fJoyful_3;
(Feb. 09, 2016  9:25 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: こんにちはmarutti

ようこそWBOへ

招待してくれてありがとう
Thank you for invite me.

(Feb. 09, 2016  10:58 AM)ClaraM Wrote: こんにちはMaruttiーさん、もしかあなたを質問ある私にPMもし出るおねがいします。

ようこそWBOへ

はいよろしくお願いします。
Thank you for your kindnesg words.

(Feb. 09, 2016  1:52 PM)gankoba Wrote: こんにちは Maruttiさん‼︎
私はバーストから 始まったけど ベイブレードを大好きになっかいました fJoyful_3;

いつも動画見てます。
I always check your video.
おお‼︎ 日本人でも 見るんですね‼︎ ありがとうございます‼︎
私あんまり日本語 話せないから もし変なことを 言ったら 失礼します Smile
(Feb. 09, 2016  3:54 PM)gankoba Wrote: おお‼︎ 日本人でも 見るんですね‼︎ ありがとうございます‼︎

of course Japanese also watched your video.
if they like beyblade, they will probably watch the video to know his performance before buying it
Welcome to the WBO, Marutti!

気にしないで!喋ろうと努力することが一番大事だから。
Don't worry! When you study language most inportant things is effort which try to speak.
(Feb. 09, 2016  4:12 PM)marutti Wrote:

Don't worry! When you study language most inportant things is effort which try to speak.

welcome to WBO! you can talk english?
(Feb. 09, 2016  7:43 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2016  4:12 PM)marutti Wrote:

welcome to WBO! you can talk english?

10年ぐらい京都で通訳ボランティアやってるので、英語と日本語が話せます。
I can speak english and Japanese. Because I work as volunteer translator guide in Kyoto 10 years.

(Feb. 09, 2016  4:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, Marutti!

ありがとう。はじめまして
Thank you! Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the WBO, marutti!

I know you're in Osaka, but in April we'll be hosting our first WBO tournament in Tokyo! I hope you can consider coming. More details will be posted soon. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here! Joyful_3
also you can register for beymap to know if there is any blader around you and to get notification if there is WBO event around you [i hope there will be a lot more]

btw your username sounds slightly Indian to me, due to is Marutti name of an Indian God.

anyways enjoy your stay here!
Hey marutti! Welcome to the WBO Smile

It's awesome to see another Japanese person join! Not sure if this was mentioned before, but there is a sub forum dedicated to speaking Japanese Smile

If you have any questions; I would say PM ClaraM. She is fluent in Japanese and English Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Glad to have another Japanese member!!! Another "man on the inside" to tell us what's going on in Japan! So cool. You seem to know plenty about beyblade, but surely let me know of there is ever anything I can help you with.
(Feb. 10, 2016  1:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, marutti!

I know you're in Osaka, but in April we'll be hosting our first WBO tournament in Tokyo! I hope you can consider coming. More details will be posted soon. Smile

Thank you. If I'm free, I'll go Tokyo WBO tournament.
(Feb. 10, 2016  8:11 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: also you can register for beymap to know if there is any blader around you and to get notification if there is WBO event around you [i hope there will be a lot more]

btw your username sounds slightly Indian to me, due to is Marutti name of an Indian God.

anyways enjoy your stay here!

I don't know why but, it doesn't work my iPhone and PC. My nickname is from TMGC. When I was child, TMGC is popular in Japan. And a lot of people named ⚪️⚪️tti as nickname.

(Feb. 10, 2016  5:28 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

Thank you. I really enjoy to read this website. Because there're more informations than Japanese any website.

(Feb. 10, 2016  1:45 PM)Hato Wrote: Hey marutti! Welcome to the WBO :)

It's awesome to see another Japanese person join! Not sure if this was mentioned before, but there is a sub forum dedicated to speaking Japanese :)

If you have any questions; I would say PM ClaraM. She is fluent in Japanese and English ;)

Thank you. I read Japanese WBO but, only few topics and I enjoy to read English topics now.
I hope Japanese WBO will be hot too.

(Feb. 10, 2016  7:37 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Glad to have another Japanese member!!! Another "man on the inside" to tell us what's going on in Japan! So cool. You seem to know plenty about beyblade, but surely let me know of there is ever anything I can help you with.

Thank you. I was very surprised because Beyblade is more popular other country than Japan.
Hello Marutti,
How are you?? Hope your Doing Great There Friend.
Welcome To WBO !!! Its really nice to see Members from Japan. Looking Forward to To talk to you.
Its Really glad to have Members From Japan.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Welcome to the WBO Marutti! This forum definitely has bladers across the globe – I'm from Australia! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully invite other Japanese members or share the news about it. Smile
(Feb. 11, 2016  8:47 AM)Burst Wrote: Hello Marutti,
Welcome To WBO !!! Its really nice to see Members from Japan. Looking Forward to To talk to you.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Thank you! I've never seen such a big comunity in Japan.

(Feb. 11, 2016  9:24 AM)Cannon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Marutti! This forum definitely has bladers across the globe – I'm from Australia! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully invite other Japanese members or share the news about it. Smile

Thank you. Ofcause I want to invite my friends. But big problem is a lot of Japanese people can't speak English.
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:48 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  8:47 AM)Burst Wrote: Hello Marutti,
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Thank you! I've never seen such a big comunity in Japan.

(Feb. 11, 2016  9:24 AM)Cannon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Marutti! This forum definitely has bladers across the globe – I'm from Australia! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully invite other Japanese members or share the news about it. Smile

Thank you. Ofcause I want to invite my friends. But big problem is a lot of Japanese people can't speak English.

@[marutti] there is a fourm for Japaneese speaker on WBO https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-ベイブレードフォーラム(日本語
Welcome, marutti. It's great to see members from Japan, I look forward to reading your posts.