•New Phoenix! B-177;

• Marutti has confirmed there will be a Defense type booster! And this is most likely either Phoenix since he was legendary in Season 3 and for a minute Dead Phoenix was released in January too! It is also possible that this is Vivron since Marutti said that this is the beat of an old rival which is quite similar to Vivron! Why not Ken, because he is not a part of the legends and Wakiya and Phi are, Ginesis is vryatli since this is a recent beat and he is not old! As for Lucifer, then he is also too new and Lean, like Gwyn, is not an old rival, but if the information changes and there is no connection with the old rival, then Lucifer is definitely 95%, but for now, my version, which I hope is the new Phoenix I really want to see a new evolution of this legendary and powerful bey! [And what do you think will appear of these characters, write in the comments! It will be interesting to read and know your opinion !!!] 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:09 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: • Marutti has confirmed there will be a Defense type booster! And this is most likely either Phoenix since he was legendary in Season 3 and for a minute Dead Phoenix was released in January too! It is also possible that this is Vivron since Marutti said that this is the beat of an old rival which is quite similar to Vivron! Why not Ken, because he is not a part of the legends and Wakiya and Phi are, Ginesis is vryatli since this is a recent beat and he is not old! As for Lucifer, then he is also too new and Lean, like Gwyn, is not an old rival, but if the information changes and there is no connection with the old rival, then Lucifer is definitely 95%, but for now, my version, which I hope is the new Phoenix I really want to see a new evolution of this legendary and powerful bey! [And what do you think will appear of these characters, write in the comments! It will be interesting to read and know your opinion !!!] 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Definitely gonna be wyvron.
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There is already a thread for this booster
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...se-Booster

Already saw that one.
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:09 PM)Бейблэйд1509 Wrote: • Марутти подтвердил, что будет бустер Защитного типа! И это, скорее всего, либо Феникс, поскольку он был легендой в третьем сезоне, и на минуту Мертвый Феникс был выпущен в январе тоже! Также возможно, что это Виврон, поскольку Марутти сказал, что это бит старого соперника, очень похожего на Виврона! Почему не Кен, потому что он не является частью легенд, а Вакия и Фи - врятли, Гинезис врятли, так как это недавний бит, и он не старый! Что касается Люцифера, то он тоже слишком новичок и Лин, как и Гвин, не старый соперник, но если информация изменится и нет связи со старым соперником, то Люцифер определенно 95%, но пока моя версия , который, я надеюсь, является новым Фениксом. Я действительно хочу увидеть новую эволюцию этого легендарного и могущественного бея! [Как вы думаете, что появится из этих персонажей, пишите в комментариях! Будет интересно прочитать и узнать ваше мнение !!!] 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Определенно будет виврон.

Yes, It's 80% (more)
reported! its not confirmed on whether or not this will be Phoenix.
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Тема для этого бустера уже есть
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...se-Booster

Да, знаю и видел! Smile
We already have a thread for this, and there's currently no confirmation on what bey it will be, only speculation.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1643242
I'm closing this for the reasons stated above.