What you want to be when you grow up/What you'd like to aspire to in a profession

I want to be an architect. I love designing things and know I would love doing that. I love to be creative so an architect would definitely make sense for me. It would also be really fun to design my own house as a bonus, haha.
I never wanna grow up mentally. I plan to buy up a volcano and become a mad scientist.
(Dec. 20, 2012  8:50 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I never wanna grow up mentally. I plan to buy up a volcano and become a mad scientist.

You can hold onto habits from your childhood and still be a mature adult.
this might soud rediculous or mabie impossible but i want to be a rapper named "and dont laugh"cjdj my name is C********** J******* i cant say my name because of internet privacy i wanted to be a white rapper (and no its not racist) since i was 4 i was inspired by "Eminem" because he was white i knew if he could do it i could do it.And thats why i want to be a rapper sorry about the such little detail
There's a lot of things I want to be. I want to be a novelist, a filmmaker, a director, and an actor. I want to start as a novelist first, then go to Full Sail University to become a filmmaker. Afterwards I'll make movies off of my books
I used to want to be an anesthesiologist, but now I want to go into in engineering at VA Tech while in the ROTC program. It's close by and seems like a less stressful profession.
I am going to the University of Florida (go gators) to become an engineer, probably working on medical equipment or building engine designs for your next automobile lol, I was wanting to model.. but don't think I'd make it lol. Acting was another option I was thinking about, but moving to Cali is a big commitment
I want to be a teacher. Always have from when I was like a Grade 2 or something.

If that doesn't turn out I think a Photographer would be my next profession, but not sure ..
thats hard for me cus every thing i like isn't real
I think I want to be an architect or an engineer. If not then my second profession is going to be a wildlife photographer.
I'd either want to be a graphic designer or some type engineer. I haven't really decided yet but either would be cool.
my dream job is to be an AI Programmer. it actually started when i played the halo xbox game series and learned more about the halo universe. the theory behind the AIs like cortana really intrigued me. i actually figured out the basic theory behind them a couple years ago. i would explain it but i've geeked out enough already XD
I could become many things when I grow up. For example:
-Become Full TIme DJ
-Famous Musician
-Programmer, specifically antivirus software
-Join the Navy
-Graphics Designer
-Film Director
-Voice Actor
-LoL Pro Gamer (I dunno abooot dis xDD)

Im already set eyes on JROTC, am helping school with films, studying music theory, and playing League.
Grin My future is a mystery ~
I want to be an aspiring Mangaka (Manga artist)
I want to be a social psychologist. Not one of those "tell me about your problems" kind, but like a researcher that performs social experiments. This all really started back in 6th grade when I made this really weird face and began posing as "Chatlie Chipmunk, esteemed psychologist." Yah...
But anyway, I never really thought about psychology until my friend commented on how dangerous I would be if I took a course in it and I began taking interest. It's just kinda cool learning what makes people tick.

I also want to play in a band and write music. I've already written songs, and I'm teaching myself guitar, so at this point it's just a matter if getting good and finding people to join.
I'm hoping to be a game designer. I've always been interested in games since I was three. I do pretty good in art, English and Math. That's probably the main things you need. The market for gaming right now is booming and they say it will continue to grow.

I'd probably start of with apps then move to games you can buy IRl.
With the possible future in mind, I could go two ways: go into coding and computer engineering, or go into trade and do something in the field of construction. Construction worker seems to be good for a few years only, so I'll probably end up being a programmer. I'll also try to learn mandarin since China is starting to prosper.

Although if you asked me what I really wanted to be, I would want to be an artist or end up somewhere in the culinary arts. But in reality, an artist can't support themselves only through their artwork (except for the successful ones of course). For something like a chef or cook, the technology to be able to recreate meals exactly is already available, so I don't see much of a bright future in being a chef.
I would like to study politics and perhaps become an analyst. Might choose an easier profession to get into later on though...
Honestly? The major plan is to become a software engineer, it's what I'm good at and if I could make a name for myself in that field it leads to really good money.
Game developer...Well I'm already that let me be more specific...1st party game developer...Sounds simple of course though there is somethings into it that is pretty complicated as well so it matters a tad.
I really, really wanna be a comic book artist. I've been drawing superheroes all my life and I love the freedom it gives you. I'd probably do freelance work. Right now I'm perfecting my art style and inking abilities.
I'm personally already doing what I wanted to do my whole life. Although, just in case it falls apart, trying to be a politician.
Video Game Designer

Meta madness I know you're new but we can't really talk politics here
(Nov. 27, 2015  2:03 AM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: Video Game Designer

Meta madness I know you're new but we can't really talk politics here

He only used the word "politician" as something he wanted to become, not as a subject of discussion or as a critique of politicians. Also, he is a lot less new than you are ...
well, seeing as im a freshman in high school, and pulling an A in a college class called Probability And Statistics I, i think i'm going to be an actuary.