WBO Bugs

since the migration i didn't received my notifications in my email. something to do?
(Jan. 31, 2015  4:13 AM)loyd87 Wrote: since the migration i didn't received my notifications in my email. something to do?

That is definitely due to the migration; for some reason we are able to receive emails without any problem, but I am still trying to fix the issue of the board recognising our addresses again to send out emails.
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: 8]

As you can see, that is indeed an invalid URL : it does not display when you try to post it. Tinypic has the bad feature of redirecting you to a page within which there is your image, but what you need for avatar and in-post display is a link directly to the picture, alone.

So this is not a bug, hah.

Actually, I also tried to upload a file from my files by Browsing but it kept telling me it was too big or invalid.
The file indeed needs to be 120x120 pixels wide if you want to upload it directly here.
Does that happen when it calls it "an invalid file"?

It didn't say it was too big.
If it was an invalid file, it would not have the proper file type, like .jpg, .gif, .png, etc. You did mention in your previous post that it told you it was too big though.
Oh, thanks anyway Kai-V.
After I put my birth date on the site, it comes up as 12 2003 instead of March 12 2003. I don't know if its just me or what, I can see others B-Days fine.
(Feb. 02, 2015  4:33 AM)King Carp Wrote: After I put my birth date on the site, it comes up as 12 2003 instead of March 12 2003. I don't know if its just me or what, I can see others B-Days fine.

Oh no, there are definitely bugs, but I think this has been the case since the last MyBB upgrade we did. July also appears as Ju&.
(Feb. 02, 2015  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  4:33 AM)King Carp Wrote: After I put my birth date on the site, it comes up as 12 2003 instead of March 12 2003. I don't know if its just me or what, I can see others B-Days fine.

Oh no, there are definitely bugs, but I think this has been the case since the last MyBB upgrade we did. July also appears as Ju&.

Weird, is it because some commands in MyBB interfere with the coding for the month in a b-day? just a guess.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-y...pid1227857
Hum, it's a problem with special characters, right ?
Trying to reply to a private message most of the and keep getting an error 502 Unhappy makes me feel like I'm been rude and I'm not Unhappy
(Mar. 02, 2015  6:59 PM)Salamence91 Wrote: Trying to reply to a private message most of the and keep getting an error 502 Unhappy makes me feel like I'm been rude and I'm not Unhappy

Could you take a screenshot of that error ? Technically there is no reason you should get this error.
(Mar. 02, 2015  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2015  6:59 PM)Salamence91 Wrote: Trying to reply to a private message most of the and keep getting an error 502 Unhappy makes me feel like I'm been rude and I'm not Unhappy

Could you take a screenshot of that error ? Technically there is no reason you should get this error.

http://imgur.com/BHqPF58

There you go Smile
(Mar. 02, 2015  7:43 PM)Salamence91 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2015  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

There you go Smile
I have gotten the same thing this morning.. And it was fine after 20 minutes. Uncertain
(Mar. 02, 2015  7:45 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2015  7:43 PM)Salamence91 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2015  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Could you take a screenshot of that error ? Technically there is no reason you should get this error.

There you go Smile
I have gotten the same thing this morning.. And it was fine after 20 minutes. Uncertain

It's still doing it for me Unhappy
Can you try using another browser and see if it gives you the same error ?
But the way, I often have the same error, but it also happens on any forum I go.
(Mar. 02, 2015  10:54 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: But the way, I often have the same error, but it also happens on any forum I go.

Oh, only since the migration, or recently, or since way before ?
(Mar. 02, 2015  10:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can you try using another browser and see if it gives you the same error ?

http://imgur.com/278169U

Same on dolphin. Hmmm I'll try in my new phone tomorrow. Might be my iPad been stupid.
(Mar. 03, 2015  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, only since the migration, or recently, or since way before ?

After the migration definetly. When I try to login in some forums (mainly from forumactif) I have this error. But it don't happen really often, maybe once a week ?
I got the error just now was trying to reply to a PM.
I had a bit of slowdown, and an error too, but it works now.
I get the sending same error as Salamence91 in both Safari 8.0.3 and Chrome 40.0.2214.115.

I have found that PMs has been quite unstable since the migration. I have been able to circumnavigate the problem by composing messages outside of the browser, copying, pasting and resubmitting periodically.

There does not seem be any particular pattern to the errors. Sometimes I resubmit and it works at the first try, other times it can take more than five attempts.
Just now started to get the same error posted about above when I tried to reply to a PM.