WBO Bugs

It doesn't let me reply to Private Messages this is the message it comes up with
http://prntscr.com/6cuai5
On my battle profile, I've got 22 wins, and now I have 21. Strange.

EDIT : It was my 1000th message. Tongue_out
(Mar. 05, 2015  3:01 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: On my battle profile, I've got 22 wins, and now I have 21. Strange.

EDIT : It was my 1000th message. Tongue_out

Oh, you must have looked at your profile while I was deleting some matches; I mistakenly processed the tournament twice, therefore I had to delete the doubles. Do the battles currently listed in your profile at least make sense with what you remember from the last tournament in November ?
Hum, yeah, looks fine from what I remember.
The WBO stopped connecting to me multiples of times... again, it append out of nowhere and it is so random.
I am having problems with the PM system:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@worldbeyblade.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
That's the thing I was talking about when I say I couldn't reply to a Kai-V message.
I'm still getting a 500 Internal Server Error when trying to send PMs. Kai-V, I sent you the message I was trying to send through the email function instead. Sorry if that PM did go through and blows up your inbox a million times.
My private message allows me to directly send a new message to someone, but gives me the internal server error when replying to a previous message.
(Mar. 24, 2015  9:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: My private message allows me to directly send a new message to someone, but gives me the internal server error when replying to a previous message.

When replying to anyone, or someone with obviously a lot of private messages like me ?

Anyway yes, everybody, if you need to send me a message, send it as a new message instead of a reply.

Wizard, I am not certain I received anything from you recently.
(Mar. 24, 2015  9:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: My private message allows me to directly send a new message to someone, but gives me the internal server error when replying to a previous message.

I have had the exact same problem which I kept mentioning when it was Kai-V, replying everyone else seems to be fine.
I am not able to use the tracking function . I always get an error.. since months, so thought of informing
Hopefully it gets fixed soon Smile
I cannot send any messages . I get a error Unhappy from many weeks
getting an error while logging in to my Maximum Dranzer account Unhappy also not recieving a lost password message
There are 4 guys here who are having trouble logging in.
AdityaTheBlader, super phantom, Maximum Dranzer and a newbie.

All tried the forgot password too, but they never received a email, not even in the spam folder or any folders . plus the newbie never got his activation code he said, and he trued resending but never received it

I could take screen shots if needed .. I did tell them to make a fake account and post here.. But all seem to be quite irritated as they were really trying from hours together

They should be posting here soon

PS : @[Kai-V] I sent you a PM please check it out about a question and 1 day back about the event that I proposed
I cannot use the tracking function to see whether you read the PM or not , therefore im posting here
yeah kai v this has been happening for a few times now.however after 2 times i got the email n reset my password
well, i am able to access through the machines I was already logged in on ... also , superpriyank is my account Grin
There seems to be another 2 guys who can't login

Rayxnikil and super phantom......
I am currently away, but it seems very odd that the only people this is happening to are Indian Members close to you.
(Apr. 05, 2015  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I an currently away, but it seems very odd that the only people this is happening to are Indian Members close to you.

Yes
They all are from Mumbai

Also on a side note while I opened the WBO site from opera browser, it said that I am banned
But from other browser's I can login

PS : please check the PMs I sent you about the event proposal
When editing a comment, it got stuck and it did this:

[Image: 2e4kx9j.jpg]
(Apr. 16, 2015  7:58 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: When editing a comment, it got stuck and it did this:

Hm, which post/thread was it ?
(Apr. 16, 2015  10:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  7:58 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: When editing a comment, it got stuck and it did this:

Hm, which post/thread was it ?

It was post #147 on the Beyblade Burst thread, the time was 3:46 AM.
Were you part of those who had problems quick-editing posts since January 2015, or is it really the first time out of multiple occasions since 2015 where you have had to edit your post ? Can you try editing any other of your posts somewhere ?
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Were you part of those who had problems quick-editing posts since January 2015, or is it really the first time out of multiple occasions since 2015 where you have had to edit your post ? Can you try editing any other of your posts somewhere ?

This was my first time, but after that, so far I haven't got a problem.

EDIT: Just testing my edit hah.