WBO Bugs

That is weird. Can you try editing one of your posts inside the Beyblade Burst topic again ? It is a huge thread and you may have tried the edit while there were many people online, so whatever you would have tried around the site might have given you that error at that moment.
(Apr. 17, 2015  12:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is weird. Can you try editing one of your posts inside the Beyblade Burst topic again ? It is a huge thread and you may have tried the edit while there were many people online, so whatever you would have tried around the site might have given you that error at that moment.

I'll edit my latest post in that thread.

EDIT: Done editing, not a problem.
What about post #147 ?
(Apr. 17, 2015  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What about post #147 ?

Oh that one? I'll see.

EDIT: Not a problem.
OK, so it really must have been because the site was receiving too much traffic. When that happens, all you can do is wait it out.
For some reason i couldnt send any PMs, nor could i open any page , not even the index page
from the past hour i keep getting that 500 internal server error, from both chrome and firefox

so thought of reporting
Yes, I also noted some way too long load time and blatant error pages today. I am trying to figure out what the problem is with our programmer.
I had that too, it's sporadic. It's slow then it stops working and sometimes 500 error.
Earlier the server of the site can't be found in Safari...
I was experiencing the same thing and you have no idea how ticked off I am right now, hah. However, for the first time, we might have a hint of what is wrong, so hopefully it is that and we can fix it as soon as possible.
(Apr. 18, 2015  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I was experiencing the same thing and you have no idea how ticked off I am right now, hah. However, for the first time, we might have a hint of what is wrong, so hopefully it is that and we can fix it as soon as possible.

Good to know that you have an idea of it, thanks Kai-V.

Also, off topic but what's with the "hah"?
Ah, we come back to that topic every now and then, but it is really just like the common "ha" that everyone uses. I simply do not want to use "lol".
(Apr. 18, 2015  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, we come back to that topic every now and then, but it is really just like the common "ha" that everyone uses. I simply do not want to use "lol".

It does sound very friendly, I just brung it up because I saw it on every PM you gave.

Anyway, I seem to have to wait 20 minutes or so whenever it crashes.
I cannot login from my original account named super phantom
Yesterday site was down for me on and off.
My User Control Panel stopped displaying my Your Recent/Latest Posts box.
I can't go on PM, it gives me some sort of error.
(Apr. 18, 2015  6:55 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: My User Control Panel stopped displaying my Your Recent/Latest Posts box.

What, really ? I just checked and mine is OK. Can anybody else tell me if theirs is messed up ?

(Apr. 18, 2015  8:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I can't go on PM, it gives me some sort of error.

Does it still do it ?
(Apr. 19, 2015  1:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2015  6:55 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: My User Control Panel stopped displaying my Your Recent/Latest Posts box.

What, really ? I just checked and mine is OK. Can anybody else tell me if theirs is messed up ?

(Apr. 18, 2015  8:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I can't go on PM, it gives me some sort of error.

Does it still do it ?

No, I sent you a PM just now and it worked, and I can see PM, not sure why it stopped working though.
(Apr. 18, 2015  9:30 AM)jay mahadik Wrote: I cannot login from my original account named super phantom

Did anyone see this ?
He couldn't even post on our tournament page ... I too am having problems loading webpages, and then i get that internal error while sending PMs on IE, chrome, firefox, opera etc.. no matter what i try Unhappy It works after a while, and then again its the same... & so on

EDIT : LOL

Have you all tried everything since last week ? We changed something to the server and, personally, I barely have any slow periods or Internal Server Errors anymore, and things that people were unable to do previously seem to have been fixed.
Err why was I logged off automatically just now? It never happened before.
(May. 03, 2015  11:58 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Err why was I logged off automatically just now? It never happened before.

Probably had something to do with our migration. You posted that less than an hour after it happened, and our developer may have still been fiddling with some things. If it happens again let us know.
Kai-V Wrote:Apparently, the plugin that was allowing that to show up in your User Control Panel was a huge task, so to ease the stress on the server, that plugin had to be stopped. We might be able to reintroduce it later on, hopefully.

I can live without it if it is such a stress on the server.

(May. 03, 2015  11:12 PM)Kei Wrote: How is everything working for you guys now? Have you run into any problems?
(Kei is regarding the WBO's status after the recent migration)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schedule...pid1262452

I do not know if this was caused by the migration or not, but for some reason, when I copy & paste the URL of the thread TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト on a post, pm, etc. (anything that enables links) within the WBO and enter in it, it leads me to a page saying "400 Bad Request."

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-T...9%E3%83%88

I came across this while entering in that particular link in the OP of the Face Contest: Design a Beyblade Burst Beyblade! thread

In the link address, it contains

%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88

if that has anything to do with this happening.

The weird thing about it is that the occurrence only happens within the WBO.
Oh you're right ... that's odd. It's certainly an issue with the katakana in the title. I remember it changing the formatting of the link before, but I've never experienced that error. And sometimes the link does work for me. We'll have to look into that.