To all beyblade team

TEAM Challenge

This is a challenge to everyone who is on beyblade team.

The challenge is to make episodes of how your beyblade team works together.
with that being said your showing your skills , cooperation , and how well you
work as team what makes you different from the other teams and why you think your the best. Also WBO members will be aloud to vote for there favorite team and that will be the winners.

Rules

1. All members must be in the vid
2. no swearing
3. do not disrespect any other team
4. at least 1 battle of 2 of your members battleing
5. Only members that are on your team can be in the vid
6. You must post here to register your team so wbo members can vote
7 this challenge is going to end on August 7 so you guys have lots of time

now there is not prize but at least everyone will know who your team is and how good you are and how well you work together maybe you might inspire other bladers
like Mc Frown to join a team who knows anything is possibly.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS

Registered teams

The Soulless Children - Ultimatefry
Bey Vortex - Fyurity
The Knights - TheMrblade2000\
Zodiacs - Nuclear Hades
I am first participant!
How can you show cooperation and teamwork while beyblading? All you do is rip your bey?...
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:42 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: How can you show cooperation and teamwork while beyblading? All you do is rip your bey?...

Team attacks, helping out other members, etc.
Enter the bey vortex! We are in! (P.S. Where Do you want us to post the video when we are done?)
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:59 AM)Fyurity Wrote: Enter the bey vortex! We are in! (P.S. Where Do you want us to post the video when we are done?)
You are entering the BEY VORTEX
How can you challenge someone, when you don't know where they are?
does evry team member's full body have to be shown?
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:42 AM)KinGoFtheKrabZ Wrote: does evry team member's full body have to be shown?

I don't see why not...
(Jul. 20, 2011  4:21 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: How can you challenge someone, when you don't know where they are?
know we make a video and our team knows eachother!
Can we join [The Knights]
So far only my group has entered... Maybe we'll win by default!
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:48 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: So far only my group has entered... Maybe we'll win by default!
What are you talking about, two other teams have entered, The Bey Vortex, and The Knights...
Darn I don'thave youtube or Anyway to make videos Darn it
This seems like a waste of time. How on Earth are you going to determine which team is the best by a video of a little meeting? You can't judge this type of thing. And whose to say that they won't only cooperate on that day just to make a good movie to say they are the best bey team in the future?
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: This seems like a waste of time. How on Earth are you going to determine which team is the best by a video of a little meeting? You can't judge this type of thing. And whose to say that they won't only cooperate on that day just to make a good movie to say they are the best bey team in the future?

This is pretty true but at least we know teams that bothert to meet up we know real teams at least Sigh
The Zodiacs are down..
so were meant to make a video of our teams battling
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:12 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: so were meant to make a video of our teams battling

yes you are to show how your team plays and how you guys have diffrint style then other teams
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: This seems like a waste of time. How on Earth are you going to determine which team is the best by a video of a little meeting? You can't judge this type of thing. And whose to say that they won't only cooperate on that day just to make a good movie to say they are the best bey team in the future?

this is to show real life teams , and for people to com peat agents each other in how well there video