(Sydney, Australia) Team BeyBlazers X

Rules:
Be a competitive teammate.
Don't let your teammate or the team down.
Regular WBO rules apply as well.

Members:
Blaze12xz (Leader)
NaLu (Rep)
Eragon (Rep)

Substitutes:
Sol Link XD

WANT TO CHALLENGE US
Fill out this challenge application and post it on this thread if you want to challenge us:
Team Name:
Team Members:
Date and Time:
Venue/Event:

We will only accept challenges that are in tournaments (especially Burwood)

Ths is our team sig:
[Image: teambeyblazersx.jpg]

DO NOT SPAM!!!!
Really? I mean, you don't even have any members. Get a group of friends together first who regularly meet up and play beyblade first. Once that's established then you can make a team thread.
Since I have nothing to do, I'll just join this team along with my brother hazbro01. Even though I haven't gone to a tournament with my WBO account, I've went to one tournament near the start of the year.
oh sorry, forgot to put the names of my frieds that are part of the team Unhappy
yes u can join blazin blader along with ur bro
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:22 AM)Blazin Blader Wrote: Since I have nothing to do, I'll just join this team along with my brother hazbro01. Even though I haven't gone to a tournament with my WBO account, I've went to one tournament near the start of the year.

its your first post
how could u have nothing to do
tournaments that are not WBO are totally different
he came with me and enterd to the tourney blazin summer but didnt have an acount yet
Ok darkblader12, you may be right about my older brother but I really think it was a WBO tournament. To prove it, I saw a few of the advanced members there.
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:33 AM)KinGoFtheKrabZ Wrote: he came with me and enterd to the tourney blazin summer but didnt have an acount yet

if he didn't have an account how did he enter the tourney
he could only do free play ....

hazbro01= he didn't have an account, he couldn't possibly entered a tournament, the first post he did was the one he posted here, he could have went to the tourney and free play
but with out an account he cant have possibly entered
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:35 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:33 AM)KinGoFtheKrabZ Wrote: he came with me and enterd to the tourney blazin summer but didnt have an acount yet

if he didn't have an account how did he enter the tourney
he could only do free play ....

hazbro01= he didn't have an account, he couldn't possibly entered a tournament, the first post he did was the one he posted here, he could have went to the tourney and free play
but with out an account he cant have possibly entered

i remember i asked momji and he let my friends ( there wer 5 includin my bro)
they still payed $5
well thats really awkward ...
Darkblader read Team black horus's thread and kingofthekrabz sign me up please
we are gettin members fast
it hasnt even been an hour since i made this Smile

and yes mailz0rr u can join
thnx for joinin
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:39 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: ...
well thats really awkward ...

We were assured that the accounts would be made immediately. Apparently not.
Team Name:doom knights
Team Members: rustyxd bakers dozen me and probrably ray stroker/darkblader12 or kyoya leone
Date and Time:next tourny
Venue/Event:next tourny
I am the leader of the elitestrikers i would be hounered to be an alie of the beyblazers you can look us up on face book Stupid
Id like to join
make a thread not many people have facebook
Taj12 i am now moderator and i dont think theres space for you because someone pm'd me that he wants to join i am sorry or you can issue it with kingofthekrabz the leader

elitestriker i will have to speak with kingofthekrabz
um you need to make it quick if you want to battles us
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:55 PM)elitestriker Wrote: I am the leader of the elitestrikers i would be hounered to be an alie of the beyblazers you can look us up on face book Stupid
so do u want to join the or just be an ally???
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:24 AM)taj12 Wrote: Id like to join
we dont know coz the kid that pmd mailz0rr was not sure and he asked first but we are still not sure
we will report to u as soon as possible
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:45 PM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: Team Name:doom knights
Team Members: rustyxd bakers dozen me and probrably ray stroker/darkblader12 or kyoya leone
Date and Time:next tourny
Venue/Event:next tourny
depending on the time of the nxt tourney we are not sure whether we can come
we will post when we are sure bout the nxt tourney and if we can come
@kingofthekrabz im not sure there would be a tournament soon and i am not sure i will come
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:44 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: um you need to make it quick if you want to battles us

we hav no idea wen the nxt tourney is so im not sure
(Jul. 28, 2011  11:40 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: @kingofthekrabz im not sure there would be a tournament soon and i am not sure i will come
if u cant make it by urself to the next tourney u can always come with me
i wouldnt let my own teammate down(rules)
@kingofthekrabz dont get off topic or the thread would be closed

@everyone THERE IS ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT few exceptions for more than 5
(Jul. 28, 2011  11:48 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: @kingofthekrabz dont get off topic or the thread would be closed

@everyone THERE IS ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT few exceptions for more than 5

i guess we will just leave it between taj12 and eragon.
@KinGoFtheKrabZ we will let the person who pm'd me and we will decide if taj12 or eragon goes to the team or we will have a team vote or not let any members more than 5