TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

Well, I'm 24 and there is no problem when people realize that I just started a Youtube channel about Beyblade. Even my little students, and some of the gown up ones keep asking me about beyblade stuff. For me it's completely normal to enjoy playing with my "silly little toys", since I'm having fun. Grin
I'm 26.

I am not sure what it has to do with Beyblade Burst, but here it is.
(May. 30, 2015  6:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm 26.

I am not sure what it has to do with Beyblade Burst, but here it is.

you can buy only 26 beyblades from the burst series Grin
(May. 29, 2015  5:29 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 29, 2015  4:01 AM)Neo Wrote: So I'll be 17 and hunting for Beyblades Eh?

Well my credibility has died as a basic human to society, then.
Gee, thanks.

I'll be 21 and I don't really care. How does purchasing a toy prevent you from being a normal human being?

No no, I don't care about buying it. It just sickens me that some frown upon it, and it's "societally unacceptable".
It would only be a problem if anyone saw my eBay Purchase history ...
(May. 30, 2015  8:31 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 29, 2015  5:29 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 29, 2015  4:01 AM)Neo Wrote: So I'll be 17 and hunting for Beyblades Eh?

Well my credibility has died as a basic human to society, then.
Gee, thanks.

I'll be 21 and I don't really care. How does purchasing a toy prevent you from being a normal human being?

No no, I don't care about buying it. It just sickens me that some frown upon it, and it's "societally unacceptable".
It would only be a problem if anyone saw my eBay Purchase history ...

True Grin
Dont let society control what you love
i agree it's like bey spirit keep your bey spirit burning . did ginka stop when zero came no! he battled with him u dont let the new genertion go...WE JOIN!. ginka started 10 . now he 's an adult he's like 21 now. so what im trying to say...dont give up.never stop dont let age in your way . keep battling to the end like a bey spirit!?
Just to say, you guys are way not talking about Beyblade Burst anymore ...
Sorry, I got carried away there.
i think they should've added Black & White Burst Beyblades. i hope the 1st 4 Burst Beyblades were just prototypes and they come out with more variety when they release.
(May. 31, 2015  3:29 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote: i think they should've added Black & White Burst Beyblades. i hope the 1st 4 Burst Beyblades were just prototypes and they come out with more variety when they release.

Black and white seems tad too monotone for the clear plastic (and that its a brand new gen,)...which does show the color well.
Just makes me wonder; why orange and red, (similars) when you could use purple or yellow...many kinds to choose from.
(May. 31, 2015  11:00 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  3:29 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote: i think they should've added Black & White Burst Beyblades. i hope the 1st 4 Burst Beyblades were just prototypes and they come out with more variety when they release.

Black and white seems tad too monotone for the clear plastic (and that its a brand new gen,)...which does show the color well.
Just makes me wonder; why orange and red, (similars) when you could use purple or yellow...many kinds to choose from.

I prefer the red/orange colour combination more tho. Purple seems too develish.
Exactly, they are most likely reserving 'darker' colours such as purple and black for the true archnemeses of the series.

EDIT : Oddly, some demonstrations have already begun inside Beyblade stores, with people wearing official white Beyblade Burst T-shirts. They were not advertised anywhere though, hah. Still, I think that indicates that TAKARA-TOMY has already planned several activities and tournaments in the next few months.
ANY kind of transparent looking colors look good on the new burst beyblades in my opinion, i already have an idea what they`ll look like. Like see-thru BEY-SKITTLES.
Totally baffled by the consistent comments boiling down to "there's not enough variety in the first four Beyblades of a new series that should last several years." Come on guys!
Dude I'm so stoked I'll be getting an imported when they release just to stay ahead and on level!!?
(Jun. 01, 2015  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Totally baffled by the consistent comments boiling down to "there's not enough variety in the first four Beyblades of a new series that should last several years." Come on guys!

This reminds me of the 4-layer series which only consists of beys with realllly low variety.
Thought this post from over in beyblade random thoughts might help some others get pumped for burst as well.
So in MFB and Bakuten shoot the main goal is to improve your beyblade so it is either better at KOing, better at OSing or better at staying in the stadium. Thinking from this perspective, burst adds an incredibly interesting new wrinkle to the game. It is quite likely and possible that we will find certain parts are better at winning by burst and others are better at stopping the bey from bursting. At least for me, this idea of a further level of analysis needing to go into the assembling of a bey is quite tantalizing. Before, I was excited simply by the fact that beyblade was continuing, now I am specifically excited for Burst and my scavenger hunt prize of Burst products.
I was thinking about that too. Maybe there will be a different type of attack type that revolves around simply bursting the opponent. Unless a simple smash attack custom does that adequately. But yah, Burst does add a new aspect to the game and some people don't realise how awesome that is.
As weird as this is,Im getting kinda excited. With this new wave the WBO will be getting a ton of new members from around the world.
(Jun. 01, 2015  9:33 PM)Hype! Wrote: As weird as this is,Im getting kinda excited. With this new wave the WBO will be getting a ton of new members from around the world.

Hopefully, hahaha.

I've seen a bunch of new members already just because of Youtubers posting videos about Beyblade Burst, and trying to learn more on the WBO. Let's try reaching 100K by the end of the year in terms of members. Hopefully, Burst can help us with that.
(Jun. 01, 2015  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Totally baffled by the consistent comments boiling down to "there's not enough variety in the first four Beyblades of a new series that should last several years." Come on guys!

ok ^ this made me feel really silly ^ lol its so true.
--
Maybe they`ll have a rainbow and other multicolored ones as well.
I also can`t wait to see the kind of grip launchers that come out for them ^-^
Someone also mentioned the Beypoint system, which i hope really takes off with this new gen.
Is it just me or does kerberus look kinda like poison serpent? ( the way the spikes are arranged and the color of the bey itself ) :o

(Jun. 02, 2015  4:28 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote:

--
Someone also mentioned the Beypoint system, which i hope really takes off with this new gen.

Umm I heard the beylogger is the grip!
I kind still wish that we could interconnect plastic and mfb with this series sorta of like legacy support in yu-gi-oh! It would make the reason to buy previous series blades relevant. Can you imagine customization support that lets you use driger s's attack ring with pieces that were power in metal fight. Just a thought!
(Jun. 04, 2015  3:06 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Is it just me or does kerberus look kinda like poison serpent? ( the way the spikes are arranged and the color of the bey itself ) :o

(Jun. 02, 2015  4:28 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote:

--

Umm I heard the beylogger is the grip!

Nope, there is a separate grip coming out later.

(Jun. 04, 2015  3:20 AM)LeonesFangs Wrote: I kind still wish that we could interconnect plastic and mfb with this series sorta of like legacy support in yu-gi-oh! It would make the reason to buy previous series blades relevant. Can you imagine customization support that lets you use driger s's attack ring with pieces that were power in metal fight. Just a thought!

That wouldn't be possible unless all Beyblade systems used the same construction system as plastic gen. Plastic, HMS, and MFB are all drastically different sizes and shapes, and are all assembled very differently. I would rather they keep making great new kinds of Beyblades.