* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average

Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
BeyRank: #16 (1,549)
Aquila FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceBlaze FaceBull FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceKerbecs FaceGold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FacePassport FaceGiraffe Face

(Oct 18 2011 01:31 AM)Dan Wrote:  
(Oct 14 2011 03:16 AM)Yamislayer Wrote:  I'm a metaknight main and i think my character deserved its ban

U SHOULD BE BANNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hes my sub.

Good to see another competitive player! You must be on AiB, right? :V

Hey Dan let's start our battle this Saturday At 3 that sound good?

1st Place Beyblade Colosseum
1st Place Five Fists Beyday (Maryland Beyday 2012)
25 Tournaments Attended: 9 Placed In
Tournament List
Oct 20 2011 12:45 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus
BeyRank: #371 (1,158)
Gold FaceGill FaceUranus FaceDark Leopard FaceCygnus Face

Me and Ga'Hooleone are starting our battle on Friday around 4

[Image: GingaSigbyMeteorV.png]

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

[align=center]CHECK OUT MY THREAD [url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBPegasus-and-Hyper27-s-face-avatars?pid=891551#pid891551[/align[/url]]
Oct 20 2011 10:43 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
Aquila FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceBlaze FaceBull FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceKerbecs FaceGold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FacePassport FaceGiraffe Face

(Oct 20 2011 10:43 PM)EagleLibra Wrote:  Me and Ga'Hooleone are starting our battle on Friday around 4

Epic Try to record a Video if Possible and @ Giraton I will take michael off list u battle the next guy .

Tournament List
Oct 20 2011 10:52 PM
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus

Ok I'll try but I might not be able to so u will have to tell Ga'Hooleone

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

[align=center]CHECK OUT MY THREAD [url]http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBPegasus-and-Hyper27-s-face-avatars?pid=891551#pid891551[/align[/url]]
Oct 20 2011 10:54 PM
(This post was last modified: Oct 20 2011 11:05 PM by NoodooSoup.)
Kaiba and my battle is today. I'll try to record it on my SD card, and see if I can get it here.

My FC: 1246-8396-6960.

[Image: 1zp3yoi.png]
"Yeah we're all going the same way down. I'm just trying to write it all down." - The Airborne Toxic Event
Oct 20 2011 11:05 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Oct 20 2011 11:05 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:  Kaiba and my battle is today. I'll try to record it on my SD card, and see if I can get it here.

My FC: 1246-8396-6960.

thanks I will add it

Tournament List
Oct 20 2011 11:10 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #187 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

(Oct 20 2011 10:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:  
(Oct 20 2011 10:43 PM)EagleLibra Wrote:  Me and Ga'Hooleone are starting our battle on Friday around 4

Epic Try to record a Video if Possible and @ Giraton I will take michael off list u battle the next guy .

I don't think I can do a battle video, only a replay if the match is 3 minutes or less.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Oct 20 2011 11:35 PM

Umm, I won my battle with Kaiba 3-0. (I won 3 out of 3). Kaiba, if I made a mistake with stages, lives, or items, just tell me so we can have a rematch.

I couldn't make a replay because they were longer than 3 minutes Unhappy

"Yeah we're all going the same way down. I'm just trying to write it all down." - The Airborne Toxic Event
Oct 21 2011 01:18 AM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Oct 21 2011 01:18 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:  Umm, I won my battle with Kaiba 3-0. (I won 3 out of 3). Kaiba, if I made a mistake with stages, lives, or items, just tell me so we can have a rematch.

Your not suppose to use Items, the setting was 3 Lives 3 Battles right. and the stages are not suppose to have any effect if they hurt the user. Will add that last part in the OP

Tournament List
Oct 21 2011 12:14 PM
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus

Ga'Hooleone and my battle is today

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

Oct 21 2011 12:17 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Oct 21 2011 12:17 PM)EagleLibra Wrote:  Ga'Hooleone and my battle is today

OK good luck. 3 Lives 3 Battles No stages that damage the person in anyway.

Tournament List
Oct 21 2011 12:22 PM

(Oct 21 2011 12:14 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:  
(Oct 21 2011 01:18 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:  Umm, I won my battle with Kaiba 3-0. (I won 3 out of 3). Kaiba, if I made a mistake with stages, lives, or items, just tell me so we can have a rematch.

Your not suppose to use Items, the setting was 3 Lives 3 Battles right. and the stages are not suppose to have any effect if they hurt the user. Will add that last part in the OP

Yes, I know. 3 lives, 3 battles, no items, Final Destination. We didn't do that at first, so we had to re-do it.

Oct 21 2011 12:23 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
(This post was last modified: Oct 21 2011 12:27 PM by BillyBlast.)
(Oct 21 2011 12:23 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:  
(Oct 21 2011 12:14 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:  

Yes, I know. 3 lives, 3 battles, no items, Final Destination. We didn't do that at first, so we had to re-do it.

OK Good thanks
also in a mix up of Drop outs Giraton will be fighting RAw Emman wil be fighting poseidon Majinshadow vs Isamu

Tournament List
Oct 21 2011 12:25 PM
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus

Wait we can do Hiral temple final destination and others right

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

Oct 21 2011 12:28 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Oct 21 2011 12:28 PM)EagleLibra Wrote:  Wait we can do Hiral temple final destination and others right

Those are accepted, you are correct.

Tournament List
Oct 21 2011 12:30 PM
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus

Ok thank you for telling us that before our battle

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

Oct 21 2011 12:33 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #731 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

Is it too late to join? Grin
FC: 4040-0179-1050
Name: ETHBD

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Oct 21 2011 09:37 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #187 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 21 2011 10:33 PM by Ga'.)
I don't know, it might be too late.

EagleLibra and I had our match, we made it first to 3 with no items, 3 lives, and qualified stages like Final Destination and Hyrule Temple. He counted my DQ because his wi-fi was causing my PK Thunders to go wild as a win, and we had a dispute over who won in the end. Settled it over a rematch, first to 3 again. I won 3-0. GG EagleLibra, despite you getting pissed at me, you were better than expected. I just wish you wouldn't ThunderSPAM and stall so much.

The battles were longer than 3 minutes, so we couldn't record.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Oct 21 2011 10:33 PM
BBPegasus

Go Pegasus
(This post was last modified: Oct 21 2011 11:05 PM by BBPegasus.)
I lost well but it was a good match

Team Tyranny
Sig by Meteor-V
Formarly EagleLibra

Oct 21 2011 11:04 PM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G

(Oct 21 2011 09:37 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:  Is it too late to join? Grin
FC: 4040-0179-1050
Name: ETHBD

Not due to the new Rule Grin and you will fight one of the losers who will fight each other to see who gets to fight you.

Tournament List
Oct 21 2011 11:27 PM
Thread Closed