14.29%
Coin 5 minutes
0%
3 Minutes
0%
The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Nov. 20, 2011  2:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think it's safe to say that RAW has left. He last went on over a month ago. He hasn't been checking the old Double Battle tournament thread either.

Ok I agree Giraton Wins.
Eagle Libra
iBeyblade
Emman797
Should battle now.
Are they going to do a three way battle? I don't see that as very fair because what if like 2 of them gang up on another.
True... IMO they should have a Round Robin between themselves.

Also, where do I stand in the tournament? Last I heard that involved me was my loss against Noodoo...
(Nov. 20, 2011  4:12 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: True... IMO they should have a Round Robin between themselves.

Also, where do I stand in the tournament? Last I heard that involved me was my loss against Noodoo...

Did I PM you to ask to join the Abyss Cup? If not you can join and there will be 2 1on1 battles then the winners get back in I think.
I don't remember getting a PM regarding that.

So, that makes it an even four in the Abyss Cup. Smile
(Nov. 20, 2011  4:05 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  2:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think it's safe to say that RAW has left. He last went on over a month ago. He hasn't been checking the old Double Battle tournament thread either.

Ok I agree Giraton Wins.
win by default, funny, i didnt think i make through the first round.
Wait when should we battle if you are in the cup we all have to agree when to battle
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:25 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: Wait when should we battle if you are in the cup we all have to agree when to battle

2 1 on 1 battles in the order the thread has them.
So is it ok if kaiba and I battle first in the abyss cup
This tournament is cancelled
What why is the tournament cancelled
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:14 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: What why is the tournament cancelled

No one was Brawling, For 2 Weeks.
However Anyone wanna start weekly Brawl sessions just to keep the game alive and stuff.
I would love to........As soon as I get WiFi.
Sorry for not posting last night for the changes to the OP.
We're starting a new tournament or what?
Shouldn't the rules cover wi-fi problems? BBPegasus and I had a dispute about his wi-fi connection when we played last time. It caused me to self-KO often.
(Feb. 08, 2012  10:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Shouldn't the rules cover wi-fi problems? BBPegasus and I had a dispute about his wi-fi connection when we played last time. It caused me to self-KO often.

I was certain I put that it or at least was thinking about it while typing it. Don't worry though it's in now.
Just to double check Ga'Hoo you are entering? BBP too?
Yes I am entering and I'm having problems with my non chuck when me and BillyBlast battle for practice I stand still and my non chuck makes me do KOs so o have to take the non chuck out and blow and I have to put it back it in the remote
I'll enter in this again; hopefully we can actually finish it this time.
BBP, remember to post your friend code.
(Oct. 26, 2011  10:07 PM)Imperial Wrote: Here's my FC
3008-0379-7380

Sure, I'll enter.

My FC was already posted, and can you PLEASE clean up the OP BillyBlast? It's messy as hell.
Here is my friend code again and who do we battle

(Oct. 18, 2011  1:11 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: my friend code is 4728-0827-0493

Everything is updated to date. However like before we wil need a miniunum if 8 People a rather small number but start small?
When I find my Smash Bros disk and hook my Wii up to my new TV I'll enter. I'm really looking forward to this (that is, if I can find my SSBB in time).
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:41 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: When I find my Smash Bros disk and hook my Wii up to my new TV I'll enter. I'm really looking forward to this (that is, if I can find my SSBB in time).

Find it quick! However, don't worry if nobody really enters we need the bare minimum of 8 so thens your opportunity.
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:47 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:41 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: When I find my Smash Bros disk and hook my Wii up to my new TV I'll enter. I'm really looking forward to this (that is, if I can find my SSBB in time).

Find it quick! However, don't worry if nobody really enters we need the bare minimum of 8 so thens your opportunity.
I think I'm one step closer to where my SSBB is, I just found my GC controller.