Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Jun. 07, 2012  1:51 PM)gilbertogx Wrote: you have dragoon mf sticker sheet?

thanks

They are in the first post ...
(Jun. 08, 2012  7:18 AM)tybuch Wrote: Wyborg, Metal Dranzer and Driger V2 Driger V
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367...lejkas.png

corrected.. Smile
Thanks for the scans guys. Extra kudos to Nocto for the master dranzer, as I've been in need of a master dranzer bit sticker without text covering the picture for a while now.

Oh, I've been fiddling around with the death dranzer scan Cannon uploaded, removing the border and the level text and filling that in. Not happy with it yet and haven't been working on it much lately because it's a lot less cool than I thought it would be (it's a squat little vulture thing holding a staff with its wings.) But, if anyone's curious as to my progress or would like it for whatever reason, shoot me a PM. I'll post it if I ever think I've done a good enough job to do so, though.
does anyone need hasbro meteo absorb stickers if so i will scan them when meteo arrives
meteo absorb are the same as normal meteo except the eye sticker is blue instead of red....
EDIT: Sry, i thought you were asking for meteo absorb stickers! If i were you i would just go ahead and scan them so that in the future if anyone needs them they'll be on here Tongue_out_wink
BBG 01 + 02 Samurai Ifraid & Shinobi Saramanda.

Compiled the list:
Added better pictures of Galux, Tryhorn, Cyber Driger. Scanned Zero G beys + New layout for ZG, LDrago: original, Assault, Rush, Absorb, Killer Beafowl Legend Beyblade's (Hasbro) (Added the boldened ages ago, but was overlooked)

(Jun. 10, 2012  10:44 PM)Karl Wrote: meteo absorb are the same as normal meteo except the eye sticker is blue instead of red....
EDIT: Sry, i thought you were asking for meteo absorb stickers! If i were you i would just go ahead and scan them so that in the future if anyone needs them they'll be on here Tongue_out_wink

i used the eye stickers but i have also scanned anubis legend ver and an gravity perseus to make up for it http://s1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/jjaffacakes/
(Jun. 13, 2012  1:58 PM)Cannon Wrote: BBG 01 + 02 Samurai Ifraid & Shinobi Saramanda.

Compiled the list:
Added better pictures of Galux, Tryhorn, Cyber Driger. Scanned Zero G beys + New layout for ZG, LDrago: original, Assault, Rush, Absorb, Killer Beafowl Legend Beyblade's (Hasbro) (Added the boldened ages ago, but was overlooked)

haha..next time Cannon..there is no need to trouble yourself by editing the whole OP..you can just compile the latest scans accordingly to their respective system and send them via pm to mods or cm..
thats less troubling..
Just opened and assembled some NIBs for my collection.
Here are the scans:
Draciel V
Draciel V2
Knight Driger
I haven't seen any scans of them, but does anybody have the special WBBA faces that tournament winners in Japan receive? (Gold, Silver, and Bronze.)
Well you can really scan them, they're actually printed on the faces, haha.
(Jun. 21, 2012  10:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well you can really scan them, they're actually printed on the faces, haha.
I'm aware of that. Can't somebody just put it face-down on a scanner or something?

(Jun. 21, 2012  10:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  10:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well you can really scan them, they're actually printed on the faces, haha.
I'm aware of that. Can't somebody just put it face-down on a scanner or something?

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590...bagold.jpg i tried but this is the result
That sucks! D: I guess I'll just have to photoshop my own WBBA face.
is using non official bey stickers okay? will it be legal to use it considering that some sticker sheets are heavier than others? just wanna know before a start doing this Tongue_out
Of course. As long as they aren't anything crazy such as Metal Plated stickers, or affect performance (like the weight of a Metal one or covering your Metal Wheel with a thousand stickers to soften impact) they're legal. You can even make your own and print them out.
oh, good Tongue_out i wan afraid i wouldn't be able to use my killer beafowl. i know it's nothing compared to my duo uranus, sythe, basalt, phantom, ect. but i do think it looks nice
(Jul. 31, 2012  11:59 PM)Nocto Wrote: Plastics
Gaia Dragoon G - Takara
Dragoon G - Sonokong
Draciel G - Takara
Draciel G - Sonokong

Random "Rock/Volcano Turtle"
Random "Chinese Sea Dragon"
Random "Cat"

Sonokong "G-Blade" Customize Grip Stickers

Random Stickers are:
1: Rock Draciel
2: Master Dragoon (One of two different versions I know of)
3: Kid Driger

Thanks ;3

(Aug. 11, 2012  10:50 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Thief Phoenic and Archer Gargole

Ahaha, That Gargole face is hilarious.
Kid Driger is SO adorable, that I changed my avatar to him.