Sticker Sheets Scans!

(May. 29, 2012  3:06 AM)gilbertogx Wrote: anyone have dragoon mf sticker please.
thanks !

You have definitely not read the first post.
the dragoon mf sticker image said:
the photo is currently unavailable
reupload please.
thanks!
Kai-V,can you make a video how to print those stickers?
I also need the exact size of Diablo Nemesis's stickers.
Thanks Smile
Well, check out th!nk's Guide to printing Sticker Sheets in this thread. Its somewhere around here(I forgot which page), but its probably the longest post in here. :p

Here, I searched it for you-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-...#pid918840

May someone please add this to the OP for the convenience of people who wish to print stickers? Smile
Oh,thats kinda hard enough for me. Do anyone sell the stickers? or anyone willing to make it for me? Confused
I have a Cyber Driger bitchip, anyone want me to scan?
This is Diablo Nemesis Stickers. I took it from Benjohadi Compile list and resize it. So the others doesn't have trouble with it. Smile

[Image: tumblr_m4tgsppeLq1r79lkno1_400.png]
That looks blurry ... and I'm sure there is a much better scan of it somewhere in this thread ..
Yeah,I know right. But its the exact size (I guess). I took my stickers and traced it on the screen. It actually the same.
(May. 29, 2012  3:17 PM)Cannon Wrote: I have a Cyber Driger bitchip, anyone want me to scan?

Absolutely! Smile
It would be great if you could scan it Wink

Greez Smile
(May. 29, 2012  2:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, check out th!nk's Guide to printing Sticker Sheets in this thread. Its somewhere around here(I forgot which page), but its probably the longest post in here. :p

Here, I searched it for you-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-...#pid918840

May someone please add this to the OP for the convenience of people who wish to print stickers? Smile

thi1nk told me not too put it on the op until he compeleted it..
to put the guide on the op is the first thing i want to do when i had read his guide..haha..

(May. 29, 2012  4:16 AM)gilbertogx Wrote: the dragoon mf sticker image said:
the photo is currently unavailable
reupload please.
thanks!

Try the other link on the lower part of the list..
here..
http://i.imgur.com/gmvLa.jpg

(May. 30, 2012  9:12 AM)Cannon Wrote: That looks blurry ... and I'm sure there is a much better scan of it somewhere in this thread ..

you mean this one?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-...#pid949698

EDIT:It has been a while since i changed it back..hahahahha
Ben-Ben(Yay! You changed your username to your original one again!)- Oh yes, I missed that, haha! Oh, so lets hope that th!nk completes this Guide soon, so that it can be added to the OP. Smile
Ben,that is awesome!! But,what is the exact pixels for the DB stickers? I print it and the stickers got big.
Random Bitchips - Electronic version bitchips (?) Galux, Unicolyon, Tryhorn etc, + Rock Dragoon & more!

Cyber Driger

*The first one, it's much clearer if you zoom in/crop it.
Dude, awesome! There are a few there I've never seen before! Thanks for scanning those!

The little tiger one is Kid Driger (I've not seen one for a long time), the one next to that is Rock Dragoon, which I've been looking for for quite a while now, and above that is Death Dranzer, which is incredibly awesome.

There's also a bunch of anime ones there. Thanks for scanning those, there's a lot I don't have!
WHOA DUDE
THOSE BITCHIPS
GIMMEGIMMEGIMME THEY'RE AMAZING!
Some damn clear and quality scans too! Grin Might have to print me off that Dranzer F one at the bottom left...
Oh, I will probably edit my guide later to include this, but it's worth mentioning that if a scan is too large for your printer to reduce to an appropriate size (lower limit is usually 20%), or in general you need to reduce it, as it *should* turn out just as good as the printer's adjustment, changing the dpi of the image while keeping the number of pixels the same will shrink the image physically without shrinking it on the screen. I'll try to put together a guide on it once I've played around with it more, but yeah.

It *may* actually be possible to resize all scans to the correct dpi for printing through that method and reupload them, especially the ones that have bit chip images or other dimensions I can easily check (for those that don't, I'd need some help with reference measurements), but right now I don't have the energy, time, or upload speed. Still, something to consider in the long term.

Plus, I'm still working on making sure it does come out well, but yeah, at the very least if your printer can't reduce some scans to the right size, changing the dpi while keeping the number of pixels (photoshop's image size, rather than canvas size which is the physical size), is the best way to go about it by far.

Honestly I should have known this from the start and I'm sure a lot of more graphically inclined people will emit a long sigh at me only just realising it, but I'm not a graphics person, and hey, don't see you guys writing guides for this kind of stuff.
I think when people upload stickers they should include the measurements that the sticker sheet should be since they rarely print out the size they should be and it means you have to do a lot of measuring and resizing.
It would be helpful, but I wouldn't want to discourage people from scanning stuff. Generally as long as you have a reference measurement and a ruler or even something like photoshop that can tell you what size things will be when printed, if you can get the measurement of that reference area in photoshop (which I managed to do pretty easily), and I imagine there are free alternatives to photoshop that can do it too, you're basically set.
I don't see how that would be a discouragement to uploading. Most people should own a ruler especially people in school.
Errr.. What is the exact size of Diablo Nemesis sticker? When I print it,I goes really big..
yes, i meant scanner, lol.
(Jun. 04, 2012  1:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: I don't see how that would be a discouragement to uploading. Most people should own a ruler especially people in school.

More work. It'd annoy me because I'm usually eager to get the stickers on so I do a quick scan and then apply them. I could obviously measure it after but it is still more work and the easier it is for people to do the more likely they will be to do it. Tongue_out

Karl: you know the quote function is there for a reason...