[Buying]  Buying Plastics and HMS, NIB Preferred!

This is a list of Beyblades i do not have and currently want. I use paypal for payments or i'm also willing to trade any bey i am currently selling.

Keep in mind, I'm looking for Original (not re-colored) beyblades made by Hasbro or Takara.

NIB Preferred, will accept MINT/NEAR MINT also, BUT they have to have all stickers or a high quality sticker sheet to go with it.

Plastics
Ariel 2
Manta Diver
Orca Diver
Crab Diver
Death Gargoyle
Killer Eagle
Poseidon
Venus
Death Driger

Coro Coro Gaia Dragoon
RB7 Prize Black Gaia Dragoon blade base w/ base clips
RB8 Prize Dark Gaia Dragoon

HMS
Wyvern DJ
Thunder Searpent
Round Shell
Magical Ape

Slash Riger ms
Dragoon mf
Dranzer mf

Feel free to send me a message with what you have and a possible price to negotiate. Shipping will be to 54915, United States.

WILL ALSO TRADE ANYTHING IN MY SELLING THREAD FOR THESE!

Thank you for looking!
-James-
YAH i got A Gazzly from hasbro not recolor with a driger bit chip. PM ME IF YOU WANT IT.
(Mar. 18, 2012  12:22 PM)beyblade514 Wrote: YAH i got A Gazzly from hasbro not recolor with a driger bit chip. PM ME IF YOU WANT IT.

(Mar. 18, 2012  6:00 AM)Esperr Wrote: This is a list of Beyblades i do not have and currently want. I will pay with Paypal if you have what I'm looking for, you just need to send me a price you want for the Beyblade and figure out shipping price to my location. (I will message location to you.) Combined shipping preferred to save us both money as well.

Edited first post, added more beyblades wanted. Marked beyblades i recently bought. Added few other notes to the post about my MFB selling thread, Trading options and marked the beyblades that are wanted the most.
Interested in Zeo hidden spirit?
i still hv dark dragoon and will have dark dranzer in the future (for sure)~
also for galeon 1, 2!
Bump, still missing some.
I got paid, so I have a bit of money.
Thanks.
I have Dark Dragoon. Loose but mint condition. You can visit my selling thread also if you are looking for some other beyblades. I posted pics there for reference. Thanks
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-Plastics
List is shrinking but i still need more! Please PM me with what you have and maybe we can strike a deal in the future!
Thank you!
-James-
iPhone bump and update!
List Updated, now looking for HMS beyblades and a Zeus blade base!
Thank you to those who have sold items to me! You have been a great help in finishing my collection.
I have a Hasbro's Zeus Blade Base..actually same as Takara's one..
Pmed you too..
Updated List of Wants for Plastics and HMS.
Bump! Updated, Also need a black bit chip too.
BUMP! NIB/NIP wanted/preferred. MINT also accepted. Most important to me has been bolded.
Still looking for these Beys. May be getting a Dark Driger soon but still want the rest on the list.
Thank you again to those who have been helping me find what im looking for.
Still looking, may be willing to trade for these. Check out my selling thread in my sig.
Alright, Willing to trade for these Beys, feel free to look at my selling thread in my Sig. Trading rules will be added to selling thread. Otherwise please PM me if you have any in Near Mint, Mint or NIP/NIB condition.
Thank you to those who have found what im looking for. Since i started on this site i've tripled my collection and hope to finish it!
I actually found a blizzard and death drig on ebay. death was really cheap o.o
Scratch that..Death is almost 40 x.x..
I'm actually looking for the normal blue Dranzer MF, besides if i were to send an offer i would send it directly to Evo as that is his Bey. :-P
Thank you though, i realize i am asking for quite a few rare beys but i want to finish my collection.
BUMP! Galeon 2, Trygle 2, Dark Driger off the list!
Willing to trade for any of the remaining Beys on my list! Please see my selling thread for trading options.
Black Dranzer, Samurai Changer, Apollon and Orthros off the list!