Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 04, 2012  10:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'll fill in the info on the launcher I guess. The blue burn phoenix was originally released as kinda rare in a proper box with that launcher with the phoenix on it. Once it was rereleased by Mani (without the launcher) both appeared regularly.

Ahh, thankyou very much for that. Smile
Nice Bound Defender th!nk, good to see someone who can get that and be able to write an article on it. (I can't ship my own to anyone who would want to buy it lol)

In general, I'm jealous of the purchases of both th!nk and N0body. Especially that NIB Advance Striker.
My Sonokong Thief Phoenic came in the mail today!
Phoenic in Chromium(that's what Sonokong calls it) Up Mode:
http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh58...G_0895.jpg
In Crystal Up Mode:
http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh58...G_0896.jpg
The forest-like background makes Theif Phoenic's existance stand out. good purchase too.
(Oct. 02, 2012  7:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Not only did my stuff from OkinawamTS, who I definitely recommend for his great prices and really quick shipping (which easily makes up for the slightly high cost of Japan Post), but I also got the First Gen beys I ordered off Ebay from Hong Kong which was a very pleasant surprise given how recently I ordered them!

Sadly, my beys only came with bit stickers I already had, however bump king included an interesting one I'll have a scan up of in the sticker sheets thread once I've cleaned it up. The beys from HK are unstickered as I had yet to scan their stickers when I took the photos, and I actually still haven't applied the stickers yet as I've been too busy testing and stuff.

Anyway, large photos are inside the spoiler as usual:

I'm still a bit jealous about the Bound Defencer, but DANG! I can see why the Sub-AR breaks so easily. It looks completely hollow, although you were right about it looking like a substitute for Wing Cross. Thanks for the pics!
Actually, the flexible material it's made from makes me think it probably isn't as breakage prone as its attack-type cousin (though the AR itself is very thin and fragile). That said, after a single solid hit mine has a bit of a dent in it already.)

To be honest it's an awkward looking thing, such tiny, tiny parts and a fairly large base for them which is still very plain... Quite an odd beyblade, albeit one I'm glad to have.
(Oct. 04, 2012  10:16 PM)Blitz Wrote: So my Burn Phoenix 90WF (Blizzard Ver) and Phoenix Right Beylauncher arrived today, I've got the Burn Phoenix already but it's so pretty I don't mind having a second and the launcher is so awesome!

Pictures, (I did resize them to 600x400 but for some reason they haven't changed...)
Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2
Oh my god, I am SO jealous of you!

Not the bey, THE PHOENIX LAUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 05, 2012  6:15 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2012  10:16 PM)Blitz Wrote: So my Burn Phoenix 90WF (Blizzard Ver) and Phoenix Right Beylauncher arrived today, I've got the Burn Phoenix already but it's so pretty I don't mind having a second and the launcher is so awesome!

Pictures, (I did resize them to 600x400 but for some reason they haven't changed...)
Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2
Oh my god, I am SO jealous of you!

Not the bey, THE PHOENIX LAUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree man that is outstanding! I like the bey's color though, that blue is amazing. I want that launcher SO BAD! Great purchase.
Picked up a metal fury Variares at target. Nothing really special, it looks pretty ugly compared to the Takara Tomy version, but it looks cool while spinning.
i just bought a takaratomy flash saggitario
got earth virgo for £2.55 at a tescos
Sonokong thief phoenic and mint hasbro dragoon ms for $45 ebay
[Image: 11b66pv.jpg]
What did that dragoon cost?
(Oct. 08, 2012  12:02 PM)Tri Wrote: What did that dragoon cost?

$45 AUD which is pretty good

Recently purchased Hasbro's Legendary Blader Descendant's 3-packs at Target, the one with VariAres 145WB, Scythe Kronos T125EDS, and Jade Jupiter 130B, though I'll probably sell the Jade as it's my second Tongue_out
Today, I got the legendary bladers pack w/ cosmic pegasis & a hades gate stadium. but I won't be able to use them until I get home from my dad's house(long story.
(Oct. 09, 2012  3:09 AM)Mino Wrote: Recently purchased Hasbro's Legendary Blader Descendant's 3-packs at Target, the one with VariAres 145WB, Scythe Kronos T125EDS, and Jade Jupiter 130B, though I'll probably sell the Jade as it's my second Tongue_out
On top of this, I was finally able to finish the transaction (PayPal was giving me troubles...) for Burning Kerberous and Driger V2 from PRO WEASEL :3

heh..finally..almost complete my draciels collection..only left with MBD draciel..haha
recently received what i got from trading..
happy.. ^^
Just made a payment for these: Joyful_2

NIB Black Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set! Grin
NIB Ariel 2
A NIP HMS RBA2 combo
Mint Dranzer GT
That must have cost a bomb.
I just got Fusion Hades and Kreis Cygnus! Definitely the best looking 4D beys.

I also got a fake Fang Leone, blitz unicorno, divine crown, and infinity libra. I figured it was only $8 so why not? Lol, the blitz wheel is jacked up!

EDIT, the fang leone isn't fake, just the unicorno, crown, and libra. Typed it wrong.
I want it one!

How much did it cost?
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:46 AM)Cannon Wrote: I want it! D:

How much did it cost?
acceptable range
i will receive offers there, and will also sell it if the offer is tempting enough
Got these today, from Chimaera. He's selling a lot of great stuff at great prices, and he had Black Griffolyon which is well, I wasn't sure it was real until Zain showed me one on Y!JA a few weeks ago, a Random Booster combo with a Black Master Dragoon AR and blue plated Heavy Attack, AND Bit Chip Boosters. I of course pounced on the first two, and bought four bit chip boosters because I LOVE bit stickers.

Here's it all in its boxes (Click to View)

And all together unboxed (Click to View)
I'll take some better pictures once I've stickered everything and have good light to take them in, but here's some info and some additional shots:

Black Griffolyon comes with a Gold Plated 8 Balance which looks INCREDIBLE on it. The only bitchip it comes with, however, has an imprint, so I don't know what I'm going to do about that as I don't have any spare black bitchips in the original Long-Bitchip style. As I said, I wasn't sure this even existed until a couple of weeks ago, hopefully the box has some information about its release, so I'll scan that later.
Haven't applied the stickers yet and I think the ones on the figurine will look pretty goofy as they haven't been recolored, however the regular Cross Griffon Stickers should look great on the black AR.

The random booster bey I bought for the black upper dragoon, as I needed one in a nice color for my spin stealing upper attacker, however the beautiful plated Wide Attack is nice, and the other parts were Red Galeon's (according to the inscribed bit chip), which I have the AR of, though it's too beat up for display and I lack a matching red-chipped galeon sticker. Nonetheless, nice to have a complete one.

The stickers I got from my 4 bit chip boosters (things I didn't own apart from scans bolded) were:
2x Sheet No. 9: Flash Leopard 2, Death Draciel, Salamalyon, Ice Dragoon, Metal Dragoon and Rock Driger
1x Sheet No. 6: Trygle, Cyber Dranzer, Galux (named Galkus lol), Spark Draciel, Tryhorn, Rock Dranzer
1x Sheet No. 3: Driger V, Cyber Draciel, Falborg, Ice Driger, Master Dranzer, Knight Dragoon.
Each booster comes with 6 black v-force style bit chips. I may buy some more soon, seeing as each of these sheets has things I wouldn't mind multiples of (though sheet number 9 is quite bad, Rock Driger is awesome and I can always use more Flash Leopards/Ice Dragoons/Metal Dragoons).

Here's an unclear photo, but I'll have scans of all of the stickers later today or tomorrow in the Sticker Sheets Thread, just tidying them up in photoshop.
I'm slowly edging closer to being able to assemble a full bit beast/sticker guide from my own and others scans, however we're still missing quite a few from the show (as many bitbeasts featured in the show got stickers), some of the regular booster ones like Death Dragoon, and a lot of the first gen bonus bit chips. Bit chips with applied stickers scan and print fine (as long as they are scanned, saved, and hosted in good format/resolution etc, though metallic ones take a fair bit of effort to look even half decent), so I'd personally really appreciate people scanning theirs, though I am going to put together a list of the scans that we have so people only need to check there and see if they have anything we're missing.

Also, I received the stuff I won on eBay from Alice last week, but didn't have a chance to post them them til now. Here they are, Crystal Dranzer S, Hasbro Burning Kerberous, and Spike Lizard (Used, no green 10 Heavy), the first two have launchers. Only one picture for now.

Crystal Dranzer S is the most gorgeous beyblade I have ever laid eyes on, and I will try to get some better pictures soon. Absolutely stunning Beyblade. Shame it comes with a pretty terrible looking weight disk but the plating improves it massively. I'll try and get some shots that do it justice soon.

Hasbro's Burning Kerberous (well, whichever one I have) is kinda a fake-tan color rather than the more yellow color of the takara release, and has a tip that cannot be removed from the shaft and doesn't spin as freely as takara's tip though that's not a big deal as the whole thing is bearing supported. It had the AR stickers on wrong (as described in the auction) but their adhesive was failing so it was easy to remove them and put them on the right spots, though I need to reglue them (as you can see, the red sticker is peeling in the photograph there). I also removed at least one of each sticker and scanned them on a piece of paper as the current BK scans aren't very good. Mine won't be great because there's slight creasing but it should be an improvement, and I or someone else may be able to tidy them up in photoshop.

Spike Lizard was quite heavily used, however I knew that when I bought it. I mainly bought it just so I had one and I can say without a doubt the parts are absolutely useless, their shape is just appalling and the only way I see this winning a design competition is every other entrant using their entries as toilet paper before sending them in. Still, nice to have, though it pales in comparison to the other two.