Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 11, 2017  2:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Username changing is the least of our worries right now, haha. It'll be back eventually Tongue_out

Personally, I think we shouldn't bring it back and username changes should be upon request only after the user has verified that all spreadsheets from tournaments they participated on are updated/correct ... It's an inconvenience for us processing tournaments having to stop and check that all of the usernames are accurate.

Or if we bring it back, I think there should be a strict limit (if that's possible) as to how many times you can change it (whether it be once or twice forever, or once a year, etc).
Of course, I agree. Some users changing their username so often really screws up documentation and causes a lot of confusion. If we were to implement this again, I feel like a "one time only" change should really be all we offer, haha.
Not to forget that a large portion of our Members actually does not attend tournaments, though...

We have the backlog in the BeyPoint Queue right now, but before, when everything was smooth, username changes did not cause much trouble. 

If we can also just get the username change history back, that would be very helpful...
Just an idea but I would suggest making the first username change free and then after that adding on a price to change usernames which increases each time someone wants to change their username (this method is used in osu and I think it's a great method). I feel like a fee would discourage a lot of people from changing their name which would make it less confusing for WBO in the future.
Since a lot of our Members are young, I think the idea has always been that every part of our website should be totally free to use. Tournaments involve prizes and we need to deter cheaters, which is why an entry fee was established to begin with, but it is globally not part of the philosophy.
(Jun. 12, 2017  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not to forget that a large portion of our Members actually does not attend tournaments, though...

We have the backlog in the BeyPoint Queue right now, but before, when everything was smooth, username changes did not cause much trouble. 

If we can also just get the username change history back, that would be very helpful...

And maybe making it apear on search engine on WBO.

I mean like in case my username was once, "CHEHEN-FIREFIRE". In that case, it can show to show members who has that username before, so in case if someone is finding me from that time, can find me just by quick search :) (though I doubt there would be any "FIREFIRE" CarbonTemptesthahah)

BTW after a person change username from something. Like from Chaitanya Breed (I know lol. Sorry for it) to FIREFIRE CPB (reason I did CPB was to identify me if there happes to be a "firefire" someday, beyhaha) can someone use Chaitanya Breed now?

Edit: can make it like "request" to change. Like if you wanna to change un, you can go to CP and add a new username request/proposal and mods will approve it

Edit2: how much it costs for WBO to add a new plugin like BeyPoints and why BeyPoints name was changed to BeyRank? I mean can't it be 2 different things. Like rather then saying I have 1400 BeyRank (soon. Beyhahaaha), can't we say I have 1400bey poimts and in top 20 (dunno on which place 1400 will go so said top 20 :p)
(Jun. 12, 2017  10:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: And maybe making it apear on search engine on WBO.

I mean like in case my username was once, "CHEHEN-FIREFIRE". In that case, it can show to show members who has that username before, so in case if someone is finding me from that time, can find me just by quick search Smile (though I doubt there would be any "FIREFIRE" CarbonTemptesthahah)

BTW after a person change username from something. Like from Chaitanya Breed (I know lol. Sorry for it) to FIREFIRE CPB (reason I did CPB was to identify me if there happes to be a "firefire" someday, beyhaha) can someone use Chaitanya Breed now?

That is not really a problem though, since we can just type the old username after http://worldbeyblade.org/User- to find out what the account's new username is, as long as the previous username was written properly by the host or whoever.

Yes, the past usernames can be taken by anybody.
(Jun. 12, 2017  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not to forget that a large portion of our Members actually does not attend tournaments, though...

Of course, but asking the people that do play in tournaments to make sure the spreadsheets from tournaments they play in are updated (or at least notify us directly with links to the spreadsheets when requesting the username change, posting in the event threads announcing their intention to change it, etc) seems reasonable and the considerate thing to do if they want to change their username.
when is the next world championship tournament going to be? I really want to battle.
(Jun. 16, 2017  5:30 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: when is the next world championship tournament going to be? I really want to battle.

We are not affiliated with any of the official Beyblade companies, therefore we do not know what the answer to that question is, and the question does not belong in this topic.
oh, srry.
Why the WBO nerver do some tournement in Belgium of beyblade (métal fusion,métal master, métal fury,shogun stelle)
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:31 PM)Zubair 31 Wrote: Why the WBO nerver do some tournement in Belgium of beyblade (métal fusion,métal master, métal fury,shogun stelle)

Because the World Beyblade Organization is entirely fan-run, therefore it means that the Bladers in Belgium never took any initiative to get together and organise a tournament there.
(Jun. 18, 2017  2:09 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: what happened to plastic gen

It got discontinued
How do you put images on to a post like how you show the pics of new beys coming out???
(Jun. 19, 2017  7:14 PM)V2KX Wrote: How do you put images on to a post like how you show the pics of new beys coming out???

You need to upload the file to a image hosting website such as postimg.org and copy the Direct URL they give you. Then you use it between IMG tags.
Ok thanks

What are IMG Tags
(Jun. 19, 2017  7:30 PM)V2KX Wrote:
Ok thanks

What are IMG Tags
[img] [/img]
Why I can't give organizer quiz ??
(Jun. 21, 2017  12:49 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: Why I can't give organizer quiz ??

Because you only have eleven posts. We expect our Organizers to have fully integrated the community and to be able to represent the World Beyblade Organization and answer any questions about it that you could receive at a tournament from participants or their parents. 

We also had to add this filter because way too many non-serious quiz results were submitted...
(Jun. 21, 2017  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  12:49 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: Why I can't give organizer quiz ??

Because you only have eleven posts. We expect our Organizers to have fully integrated the community and to be able to represent the World Beyblade Organization and answer any questions about it that you could receive at a tournament from participants or their parents. 

We also had to add this filter because way too many non-serious quiz results were submitted...

How many posts are required to able to give quiz? I heard from some people a host must have to be here for 1 year. But isn't it possible to make an exception if there's no one else to host? I mean if in a active area where current host can't host at the time (which is case here) and there is one who can host but not here long enough?
thanks for your posts ... no questions everything clear thanks
So if I'm ordering 3 Drain Fafnirs as prize of a tournament but if I want to prder 1 for me as well and combine it with Prize Dragons. Would it be legal to do so? If yes, how would WBO decide how much amount should be reimburst? As invoice would have total for 4 beys + shipping (shipping is roughly 100yen different btw) and Beys that will be given are 3.
(Jun. 22, 2017  12:49 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So if I'm ordering 3 Drain Fafnirs as prize of a tournament but if I want to prder 1 for me as well and combine it with Prize Dragons. Would it be legal to do so? If yes, how would WBO decide how much amount should be reimburst? As invoice would have total for 4 beys + shipping (shipping is roughly 100yen different btw) and Beys that will be given are 3.

The shipping would probably just be divided by the number of items?