Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 30, 2017  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here, totally. It is part of our platform.

That... makes sense. Tongue_out
To whom should I direct it, though? I'm probably overthinking this but I want to make sure it goes to the right place.
(May. 01, 2017  1:48 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: That... makes sense. Tongue_out
To whom should I direct it, though? I'm probably overthinking this but I want to make sure it goes to the right place.

You should just ask in general about as there are many wbo members that help run the channel
There are many hosts contributing tournament videos, but I think any Committee Member will browse this topic and will be able to answer, no worries.
If I'm hosting a 2 format event. Will I have to keep names for both events same or is it important to keep both differant? Even slightly like BeyDay FIRESTORM II (LTD) and BeyDay FIRESTORM II (STD)? Or can I keep both named as same?
(May. 02, 2017  11:08 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: If I'm hosting a 2 format event. Will I have to keep names for both events same or is it important to keep both differant? Even slightly like BeyDay FIRESTORM II (LTD) and BeyDay FIRESTORM II (STD)? Or can I keep both named as same?

As long as you make the distinction like you have, it's perfectly fine.
Why some release threads (like Alta Chronos. LoL the greatest name ever) are getting closed?
(May. 03, 2017  8:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Why some release threads (like Alta Chronos. LoL the greatest name ever) are getting closed?

I think it's to keep them getting spammed or having rampant speculation.
Would there be a point in making a Hasbro burst top tier list?
(May. 04, 2017  2:28 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Would there be a point in making a Hasbro burst top tier list?

Absolutely, since that is the only thing some Members will have, at some point.
(May. 04, 2017  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely, since that is the only thing some Members will have, at some point.

Where would you post it? In the Burst customization area?
(May. 04, 2017  2:30 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Where would you post it? In the Burst customization area?

Exactly, where the other top-tier list is.
Is Awaken Amaterios Campaign still going on?
(May. 13, 2017  7:43 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is Awaken Amaterios Campaign still going on?

I'm not sure as amaterios is really rare now
(May. 13, 2017  7:43 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is Awaken Amaterios Campaign still going on?

All of the amaterios we had available were claimed, so it has unfortunately ended.
Oh I see. BTW, is Username changing will be back? A
Will be, but it's not our top priority right now, haha.
I know it's​ weirdest question ever asked here. But are WBO events limited to 'humans only'?

I mean in case someday animal learn to play beys or just someone trainned some animal to launch beyblade. Would he/she eligible for event?

Lol I know it's kind of stupid question but had this in mind since forever
(May. 22, 2017  11:16 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I know it's​ weirdest question ever asked here. But are WBO events limited to 'humans only'?

I mean in case someday animal learn to play beys or just someone trainned some animal to launch beyblade. Would he/she eligible for event?

Let's just cross this bridge when we come to it, okay? xD
(May. 22, 2017  1:05 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  11:16 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I know it's weirdest question ever asked here. But are WBO events limited to 'humans only'?

Let's just cross this bridge when we come to it, okay? xD

It is a valid question;

I would like to know the answer to a case like this haha.
How do we receive the re-imbursed money of a tournament when all the players have blader passport? Does WBO mods send it to Paypal or in any other way?
(May. 23, 2017  4:30 PM)ronitnath Wrote: How do we receive the re-imbursed money of a tournament when all the players have blader passport? Does WBO mods send it to Paypal or in any other way?

Via PayPal. If you need reimbursement for an event, please PM me with a link to the event thread, results spreadsheet, and a copy of the invoice (or picture of the receipt) for the prizes you purchased. We provide reimbursement based on the guidelines set out in the Organizers' Guide.
How old do you have to be to host a tournament?
(May. 28, 2017  9:02 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: How old do you have to be to host a tournament?

13+
Its been awhile so I forgot, can we trade faces? And if so where and how?
(Jun. 02, 2017  8:26 PM)RayUniStriker Wrote: Its been awhile so I forgot, can we trade faces? And if so where and how?

It still works the good old way: both traders need to contact the same Committee Member by private message to confirm that they agree to trade X for Y.