Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 22, 2017  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  12:49 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So if I'm ordering 3 Drain Fafnirs as prize of a tournament but if I want to prder 1 for me as well and combine it with Prize Dragons. Would it be legal to do so? If yes, how would WBO decide how much amount should be reimburst? As invoice would have total for 4 beys + shipping (shipping is roughly 100yen different btw) and Beys that will be given are 3.

The shipping would probably just be divided by the number of items?

Wow that solves my problem. Thanks 2hahaha
(Jun. 22, 2017  1:12 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The shipping would probably just be divided by the number of items?

Wow that solves my problem. Thanks 2hahaha

Well actually, it all depends on the size and weight of every item hah. If you buy yourself a set with a stadium and that the rest, the prizes, is just Boosters and Starters, clearly your big set box is causing the shipping costs to be higher, therefore it would take up a bigger portion of the shipping than the rest. I was just going by your example of four Beyblades alone.
If I take a picture of a beyblade part, can you guys tell me what it is cause there are a few beyblade parts that are pretty much a mystery.
(Jun. 22, 2017  6:17 PM)Satvik Kolla Wrote: how do I become a passport member?

Passport Holder are one who has Bladers Passport. Its a bit that apear under your profile pic on your posts

You can get it for 15$ (if you from India 10$ or 700rs) and it will give you free entry to all WBO tournament for 1 year
(Jun. 22, 2017  4:53 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: If I take a picture of a beyblade part, can you guys tell me what it is cause there are a few beyblade parts that are pretty much a mystery.
absolutely. that's what we're here for
(Jun. 22, 2017  7:23 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  4:53 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: If I take a picture of a beyblade part, can you guys tell me what it is cause there are a few beyblade parts that are pretty much a mystery.
absolutely that's what we're here for.
[Image: imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fultimateblade...mrc&uact=8]

it took me a while to find a picture
(Jun. 22, 2017  9:42 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2017  7:23 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: absolutely that's what we're here for.
[Image: imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fultimateblade...mrc&uact=8]

it took me a while to find a picture

That's a susanoo clear wheel
thanks
Is there a forum for Beyblade fan fiction?
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:58 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Is there a forum for Beyblade fan fiction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

(kidding aside, there isn't, but just looking up beyblade on fanfiction.net or wattpad should be good enough. also, maybe this isn't the right place to ask this question? i have no idea where else you would though, it's such an odd question, haha.)
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:03 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:58 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Is there a forum for Beyblade fan fiction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

(kidding aside, there isn't, but just looking up beyblade on fanfiction.net or wattpad should be good enough. also, maybe this isn't the right place to ask this question? i have no idea where else you would though, it's such an odd question, haha.)

actually, that's where you post that massive is the best 'bley blade' part ever and 'viktoriy vaultriyek' is the best bey ever
This is probably gonna sound kinda personal but say if a lot of members pay for blader passports or tourney entry fees. What is done with the money? Is it like used to maintain and in what sense. I think some is used to get prizes etc. But is there any other districts that the money is spent on like maintaining the site etc. Like what is the main area of funding. Just curious cos it popped into my head randomly.
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:15 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: This is probably gonna sound kinda personal but say if a lot of members pay for blader passports or tourney entry fees. What is done with the money? Is it like used to maintain and in what sense. I think some is used to get prizes etc. But is there any other districts that the money is spent on like maintaining the site etc. Like what is the main area of funding. Just curious cos it popped into my head randomly.

Other then hosting and development of site. I think for prizes of conest, sponsering big event like Anime North, Bladers Reward Campaign, other campaign like Awaken Amaterios, and rest money is gathered for future use.

Edit:- is Bladers Reward Campaign still going on? If yes, will there be a new wave?
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:08 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:15 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: This is probably gonna sound kinda personal but say if a lot of members pay for blader passports or tourney entry fees. What is done with the money? Is it like used to maintain and in what sense. I think some is used to get prizes etc. But is there any other districts that the money is spent on like maintaining the site etc. Like what is the main area of funding. Just curious cos it popped into my head randomly.

Other then hosting and development of site. I think for prizes of conest, sponsering big event like Anime North, Bladers Reward Campaign, other campaign like Awaken Amaterios, and rest money is gathered for future use.

Edit:- is Bladers Reward Campaign still going on? If yes, will there be a new wave?

You pretty much listed everything, FIREFIRE CPB. Everything is cycled back into the community in some form, whether it be paying for hosting of the site, developing new features (like the entire site redesign last year and some upcoming new features for the BeyPoint System that will allow us to process tournaments more quickly. Both of which were not cheap.), Blader Rewards, the numerous giveaways and contests we run monthly, tournament prizes, and special projects like the development of the Taka/Fumi characters or the North American Championships we did years ago.

Yeah, it is still going on. It's just on hold at the moment because of issues with the display of the Credits values. We hope to have that resolved soon.
How many members we have now? And will that stats (place where newset member, top poster and al were displayed) will return?
We're at 105,752 registered users right now, but the member count has always been something users shouldn't depend upon. While you'll see a count like this, it's only a couple of hundred that are actually active. Best not to lean on that number too much, though it's an interesting number nonetheless.

The stats page/module isn't on our priority list, but I'll take a note of it for the future.
100,000 members is pretty epic copy for WBO adverts, I'd say. We should throw that number around more often.
Is it legal to launch launcher using feet, mount or anything else?

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
(Jul. 07, 2017  7:02 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is it legal to launch launcher using feet, mount or anything else?

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)

i dont think so as all the instructions say to use your hands
Um, where did the Japanese sub-forum go?! I just realized it is gone 0____0
(Jul. 18, 2017  8:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Um, where did the Japanese sub-forum go?! I just realized it is gone 0____0

Lol even I felt just something is missing around foreign language fourm since quite a sometime.

Edit:- is it possible to add GIFs on your post? I seen few in past but not sure how to do and is it still possible with new UIA?
(Jul. 18, 2017  8:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Um, where did the Japanese sub-forum go?! I just realized it is gone 0____0

I think all the stuff there got crammed into the Beyblade general subforum
(Jul. 19, 2017  1:39 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

I think all the stuff there got crammed into the Beyblade general subforum

Nah, we've just hidden it instead due to it's extreme lack of use. Who knows, perhaps we'll bring it back one day if the Japanese demand is there, haha.

It has been gone since our relaunch in December, so I'm surprised people are only just realising...
How can one be mod, global mod or a committee member? It might sound a bit stupid I know but really curious about it since I joinned lol