Metal Flat Discussion

This is pretty hard to organize since there are so many variables, so I did it by the defensive type bottom.

Verses CS (Click to View)

Verses RSF (Click to View)

Verses WB (Click to View)

MF as a Defensive Bottom (Request by Diamond) (Click to View)
Very impressive results OkiBlaze. According to your tests,seems that Metal Flat works best with left spin customs.
Yeah nice work, looks like MF is a good attack tip, and works best on left spinning beys, try graivty perseus 85 or 90 track with MF
Great, But MF was thought to be much better.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:28 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Very impressive results OkiBlaze. According to your tests,seems that Metal Flat works best with left spin customs.

Very much. I think MF only works well in left Spin customs because of its control. On Right spin beys, they just circle around the stadium and miss the defensive bey. While left spin beys also somewhat circle around the stadium, they have a better chance at actually making contact. Most of the battles with the left spin beys were destabilize and conquer, which added to their outspin rates.

MF also provides better spin-stealing with the LDragos, and Perseus in left spin.
Hmm nice results. Inspired me to get Screw Cap. Just for the 90 and MF(left spin beys).
Nice results. However, be sure to edit the spots where you did not use Perseus. A lot of your testing results say
Perseus
Bull
when you are not actually using Perseus.
will post results vs libra nd basalt wen my screw comes. but have you tried the stock combo with a metal face, mf screw capricorne90mf, thatl b interestin and test it in balance as it has good stamina and attack.
Can you test MF L Drago 100MF versus Attack, Defense, and Stamina?
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:27 PM)Kaizer Wrote: If Oki is busy then US members could support this thread right?

yeah but US members dont have metal flat yet so thats kind of pointless. Not many people pre orderd on ebay and even if they did itll still take about a week to ship.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:24 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: This is pretty hard to organize since there are so many variables, so I did it by the defensive type bottom.

Verses CS (Click to View)

Verses RSF (Click to View)

Verses WB (Click to View)

just a headsup the second match vs WB you put persues vs pegasus and you did the same with the first match of rsf

these are fairly promissing resullts i think RS results need to be done i will do it on the 30th
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:06 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:27 PM)Kaizer Wrote: If Oki is busy then US members could support this thread right?

yeah but US members dont have metal flat yet so thats kind of pointless. Not many people pre orderd on ebay and even if they did itll still take about a week to ship.

Obviously he meant could they add to it which they when they get it.
Can you try MF against some RF and R2F based attack types? I'd love to see the results.
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:59 PM)Evan Wrote: Can you try MF against some RF and R2F based attack types? I'd love to see the results.

OkiBlaze did, nice results MF seems to do good
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:13 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: these are fairly promissing resullts i think RS results need to be done i will do it on the 30th

I don't think this is really necessary; anything with MF will outspin it's RS-based opponent if it doesn't KO it.
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Can you test MF L Drago 100MF versus Attack, Defense, and Stamina?

I don't have a Pre-HWS LDrago Pinching_eyes_2

(Jan. 22, 2011  9:59 PM)Evan Wrote: Can you try MF against some RF and R2F based attack types? I'd love to see the results.

As in Attack VS Attack type testing?
I think that's what even meant.
Left spin customs! User has been forced to buy metal flat.
Could you test MF As a stamina tip i saw that screw+mf defeated earth aquila 145 wd and killer beafowl
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:24 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
This is cool.
Did MF perform like I thought in this post?

Anyway, thanks for the tests, Oki!
Could you test it as a destbliser atleast
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:34 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Could you test it as a destbliser atleast
When people more get their Screws.....
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:34 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Could you test it as a destbliser atleast
He already tested Meteo L Drago 90MF, which is a rather effective Destabilizing Attacker.
Burn Bull 90MF test? Balance type?