Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

The last hasbro storm Pegasis that I bought had messed up packaging that forced the rubber of RF to be off centered. I couldn't get it back and wearing it down significantly didn't do much.

Got a RBV7 and the RSF was slanted. Was able to fix it though, was able to get the rubber to slot back into the space it has around the plastic bar in the tip. Only defect I've come across.
lol hardly and defects for me, other than that RBV? with the broken orange S tip. Funny thing, it was cracked right through the tip.....ruind my Recolour of Saggitario Gasp
My Sol Blaze sticker pictures are off to the side a little. I also got a Ray Gil too and instead of an RSF tip, they gave me an F tip.
MFB Mad Master: The Ray Gil was probably fake, two of my friends have got a Ray Gil with F and it was fake.
My CH120 changed heights and hf/s changed modes during battles. Its really annoying having an hf/s in HF mode go to S as soon as it lands in the stadium :\
Yeah if you're not locking them, there's a good chance they'll do that. And those parts after getting old can do that on their own.
Yeah i lock them and they were like that right out of the box lol
If I could recall one of my plastics purchases wee back- the Roller Defencer's AR was excessively constricted by the parts frames (that thing the parts are fixed to when manufactured), those itty-bitty tabs were too thick on that one!
My friend got a loose Pegasus recolor and it does amazing work.
Got a Legends Boster Cyber pegasis and the tip was gone, and it wasent riped opened or anything
my basalt has a huge lump on 1 area, completely messes up its stability
What do you mean 'lump'? If it looks like its missing metal, then it's supposed to be that way.
u noe how the basalt wheel on the outside as lines? Lets call the space between each group ov lines a section, and so in one of the sections it is much thicker than other sections.
Well, then that's odd. I wouldn't be sure, since I don't have a Basalt wheel myself.
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:04 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Well, then that's odd. I wouldn't be sure, since I don't have a Basalt wheel myself.

It is one of the characteristics of Basalt ... The "Spiral Staircase of Death" ...
Basalt wheels do have lumps on the side. Some are bigger than the others, even if it's a very slight difference. It's the shape intended, and they are not manufacturing errors.

Unless, of course the lump you're referring is tumorous in size.
gahhh 3 of my 100 tracks that i got in rbs don't like faces.
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:04 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Well, then that's odd. I wouldn't be sure, since I don't have a Basalt wheel myself.

It is one of the characteristics of Basalt ... The "Spiral Staircase of Death" ...
I know that... he said a lump on the side, not a missing piece of metal. I just read Uwik's post, so now it's all cleared up.
yup it's a big bump on one of the sections,thank u kai-v & uwik
My L-drago clear wheel is a bit loose to my Lightning Wheel so decrease ton of smash attack
my sagi track wont let the tip go on
I bought Galaxy Pegasus and got a PURPLE Galaxy Wheel. Thats a good thing only purple one in existence.