MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

Yes, im very fond of my hell kerbecs, but I want to make it to a further stage, yes and maybe bring balance types back.

okay the Combo is MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS, as i have done before telling what it could do now im showing what it can do...

Okey time to get started, all of the equipment listed below;
TT attack stadium
3 Segement launcher x2
Beylauncher x2 (beylauncher L when needed)
Launcher Rubbers

VS Attack

Attack types 100% power
Sliding Shoot
Hell Kerbecs 100% power
Straight Shot

VS MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F (boost)
VS MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F (Normal)
VS MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF (right spin, Counter mode) (boost)
MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF (left spin, counter mode) (boost)
VS MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF (upper mode) (boost)
VS MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF (upper) (normal)
VS MF Lightning L Drago CH120 RF (upper) (boost)
VS MF Vulcan Horuseus 145 RF (Boost)
VS MF Pegasus 145 RF (Boost)

VS Stamina

Stamina types 100% power
Straight Shot
Hell Kerbecs 100% power
Over Tilt Sliding Shot (Hard Slide)

VS Earth Aquario 85 WD (boost)
VS Earth Aqaurio AD145 WD (boost)

VS Destablizers

Destablizer 100% power
Sliding Shoot
Hell Kerbecs 100% power
Straight Shot

VS MF Meteo L Drago 90 RF (Barrage mode) (boost)
VS Flame Aquario 100 WB (boost)

VS Defence

Defence 100% power
Straight Shot
Hell Kerbecs 100% power
Sliding Shoot

VS MF Libra GB145 WB (boost)

Others Tests:
Enzoxs
RustyXD
Taz465
Th!nk

Any verifications, and personal tests are accepted, this combo seems quite vercitile.

Any Questions are welcome, you can conduct your own tests as well which i will list, you can also request some testing but i may not have all the parts.
Was it Normal Mode, or Boost Mode? And FYI, Gravity's better in left spin.
This has been known for awhile that HellKerbecs and CS together are an excellent combo... why bring this up?
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:41 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Was it Normal Mode, or Boost Mode? And FYI, Gravity's better in left spin.

Kerbecs was in BOOST mode, and i will do gravity in left later

®otation I know its already known, but im testing it more to find how good it is, and to see if it has the capability of getting in the tier list, or bringing back the balance tier Joyful_2
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:51 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:41 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Was it Normal Mode, or Boost Mode? And FYI, Gravity's better in left spin.

Kerbecs was in BOOST mode, and i will do gravity in left later

®otation I know its already known, but im testing it more to find how good it is, and to see if it has the capability of getting in the tier list, or bringing back the balance tier Joyful_2

Normal mode is better for countering attack types.
Let me correct you Mr. N. BD145 normal is good against low track attack types.
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:14 AM)Hero Wrote: Let me correct you Mr. N. BD145 normal is good against low track attack types.

High Attack types won't touch BD145, so the mode doens't matter, because the weight's still there.
On my topic for MF-H flame Gasher 85 wb, there's a test done by dan with this combo.
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:08 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Normal mode is better for countering attack types.

well not entirely, normal mode counters Low Track Attack Types (LTAT), but if the bey excedes a certain hieght boost mode does better, for example, Uncustom LLD will push the BD over until it scrapes but, if an RF is there it cant do that eficiantly, because its not raming its way just quick blasts trying to Smash it, but the BD stops to much recoil.

but normal mode uncustom LLD gets stuck in the gap slowing itself down, and getting pushed back, but a RF LLD will get sufficiant contact with the metal wheel to gain a great amount of smash.
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:16 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:08 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Normal mode is better for countering attack types.

well not entirely, normal mode counters Low Track Attack Types (LTAT), but if the bey excedes a certain hieght boost mode does better, for example, Uncustom LLD will push the BD over until it scrapes but, if an RF is there it cant do that eficiantly, because its not raming its way just quick blasts trying to Smash it, but the BD stops to much recoil.

but normal mode uncustom LLD gets stuck in the gap slowing itself down, and getting pushed back, but a RF LLD will get sufficiant contact with the metal wheel to gain a great amount of smash.

HF sucks, by the way.

I'll do tests.
ill soon add more tests of vulcan vs HK normal, and LLD vs HK normal, and beside those GP left spin VS boost, its staying in boost as gravity is a mid height bey so it will give the highest chance of hitting the BD145 ^.^

Edit: tests are up
Why no MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF tests? Though these results are completely predictable, since IIRC, Meteor (Th!nk) and I did an entire run through of Hell BD145CS in the Hell/BD145 testing thread.
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:31 AM)Dan Wrote: Why no MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF tests? Though these results are completely predictable, since IIRC, Meteor (Th!nk) and I did an entire run through of Hell BD145CS in the Hell/BD145 testing thread.

havent yet got round to doing LLD CH120, also its nice to give this single combo its personal thread, as then you can see persific tests, ill do that test later as well as vulcan on ch120 and mf pegasis 145 rf Joyful_3
Hmm, OP tests results are weird. Against MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F, it managed to get a high win rate. If i'm not wrong, BD145 on Boost Mode sucks against Low Attack types. Vulcan is still able to KO Hell Kerbecs BD145CS out. Check this video if you want to know what i'm talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMusHBGLknQ

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.
Doesn't stand a chance against MF-H Basalt 230 variants, Basalt 230 KO's more than half the time against Hell BD145 variants. Will test if necessary.
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:12 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.

i did this late at night so i will do my test again to get a better result, as my power and aim may have been a bit off...

also Control Enzoxs did some testing for me against MF Basalt Aquario 230 D and kerbecs got a 60% win rate, ill post the results Joyful_2
MF Basalt Aquario 230D

Completely difference combos. Completely.

MF-H Basalt Cancer 230CS v MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (finally 2 CS's to test)
Bas230CS wins 16 - 9 OS, 7 KO.
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS wins 4 - 0 OS, 4 KO.

Happy?
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:40 PM)ControL_ Wrote: MF Basalt Aquario 230D

Completely difference combos. Completely.

MF-H Basalt Cancer 230CS v MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (finally 2 CS's to test)
Bas230CS wins 16 - 9 OS, 7 KO.
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS wins 4 - 0 OS, 4 KO.

Happy?

But its not fair: your CS is different from Callum's and I still think 1 player tests are just to generalise.

Regarding the whole concept; it is certainly viable in the metagame that we play currently.
Explain a bit more around using MF-L and Kerbecs specifically - how does it assists in its goals. Also which formation is Kerbecs in (parallel to hell wings or BD145 spikes)?

Other missing meta-game combo tests are Hell BD145boost defence series variants.
and Meteo L Drago II Absorb defence series variants.

CS variation, I believe is a huge issue: Differences between your CS, Enzoxs's and ControL's. Not only that: if you carry out extensive tests, the CS for your most recent test is vastly different from the one you used for your first test.
I think that MF-H MLD BD145CS has already been thoroughly tested though.. I could revive it with more recent combo battles.
yes, my CS is a bit different as its more common to find an aggresive CS, but mine is a CS in which is not aggressive (at all really), so i tend to have to over tilt to gain a sliding shoot, and the flower pattern is a really uncontrollable one.

also i would test two CSs but i currently only own one.

also yes, i needed to describe why its MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS for the combo, thanks for reminding me Bladestorm, i chose the MF-L as the weight is on the outside, so it allows it to have great stamina, and defensive capabilities, to OS most stamina beys if not KOed, but at the same time to have defensive capabilities to counter attack beys.

The CS, is non-aggressive so it doesnt go attack and loose its stamina, as most beys you need to use the straight shot, but this is where my weird flower pattern comes usefull, unlike and RF/R2F/ and aggresive CS, they maintain a flower pattern at the a constant speed, but my CS tend to go faster in and out of the stadium and slowly turn in the center and top of the slope nearly completely stopping, this gives it a high power, and at the same time high rotation speed, and when Kerbecs is a higher speed than the opposing (right spin) bey, the BD145's plastic slows the other bey down (unless its taller), also the CS has more stamina than the agressive sort.

Sorry that i sent so much text Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: also if you would like me to post a vid of the movement pattern of my CS, just ask i will be happy too, but it may be time, before i can upload. (few days not sure)
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:25 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: i chose the MF-L as the weight is on the outside,

You are using Metal core and Plastic plate, yes?
Probably as he said the Weight is on the Outside. Can never be too sure Though.

I dont think MF-L Really helps for Outer Weight. It is still in the Middle.
WHOA !! Great Combo. I knew Hell is amazing in Defense and Stamina, Mediocre at attack. I didn't even think of Balance. Hell Kerbecs must be one of the best buys by now. Amazing combo. I want to see a video, please.
This Combo was known Just after it was Released I assure you this was not Created by Him.

Mediocre at Attack!? o.O It is the Main known Counter of Basalt 230 and an Italian Favourite Italians know Best! Joyful_2

Its not Balance CS gives it that Stamina and Defense Properties.
Uhh.. I tried Hell Kerbecs BD145CS Vs MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS but it failed.. I don't know why, but BA seems to be good.