MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

(Apr. 21, 2011  12:35 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Uhh.. I tried Hell Kerbecs BD145CS Vs MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS but it failed.. I don't know why, but BA seems to be good.

The reason why it did not work is because with Aquario, Basalt is much more balanced. Not only that, when it topples over, it falls with more weight, making it even better since it will be too heavy for Hell to lift or destabilize at that point.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:05 AM)Electric Wrote: WHOA !! Great Combo. I knew Hell is amazing in Defense and Stamina, Mediocre at attack. I didn't even think of Balance. Hell Kerbecs must be one of the best buys by now. Amazing combo. I want to see a video, please.

Hell is far from mediocre at attack. Hell not only has great upper attack, but the smash is also very useful and it destabilized VERY well. Even at low spin, it can do all of this and come out with a win. You call that mediocre?
It is not top-tier, and is Mediocre compared to the top-tier attack combo's.
I'd like to see you throw a Hell attack combo up against a Screw Pisces/ Horogium 90R2F and see if your 'mediocre attack' claims still stands. Tongue_out_wink Hell is amazing for attack too. I use an SVS and it can still Stadium Out combos, something which even Lightning can't do in it (for some strange reason :\).
Upper Attack ? Anyway, Attack versus Attack, doesn't prove much.
Attack vs Attack Proves absolutely Plenty.

I think you might be Confused what Mediocre means. I used to think it Meant Average....It means Below Standard, Not very good.
wait soz been of for a while, but isnt MF-L plastic core, metal hex plate, or M i get those to mixed up if it is M then ill re-name each section, also one of you said CS is not balance but stamina and defnce but using a sliding shoot you get the attack capabilities, which i use to take out stamina types more efficiantly also i will soon be able to do some tests vs a MF-H Basalt Aqaurio 230 CS but i dont expect much as its hard to budge Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:20 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: wait soz been of for a while, but isnt MF-L plastic core, metal hex plate, or M i get those to mixed up if it is M then ill re-name each section, also one of you said CS is not balance but stamina and defnce but using a sliding shoot you get the attack capabilities, which i use to take out stamina types more efficiantly also i will soon be able to do some tests vs a MF-H Basalt Aqaurio 230 CS but i dont expect much as its hard to budge Pinching_eyes_2

You're right about MF-L. A good way to remember it is that MF-M means metal in the middle.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:49 PM)Electric Wrote: Upper Attack ? Anyway, Attack versus Attack, doesn't prove much.

FAIL. How many times have people seen Lightning be tested against attack combos to prove their worth? ALOT. And it's more a giant smash attack combined with destabilizing it a bit, but Hell can SO in the SVS and Lightning doesn't. It's one of the 7 great mysteries of Hasbro BMF.
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:45 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:35 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Uhh.. I tried Hell Kerbecs BD145CS Vs MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS but it failed.. I don't know why, but BA seems to be good.
The reason why it did not work is because with Aquario, Basalt is much more balanced. Not only that, when it topples over, it falls with more weight, making it even better since it will be too heavy for Hell to lift or destabilize at that point.

CW's don't play a part in it actually; Basalt vs. Hell is very volatile. Hell in general is volatile. It just so happens that Basalt is a) either higher than Hell, or b) Overall heavier. (Different Basalt combos vs. Hell.)
So that is honestly why Hell is not getting double KO's and theres around 10% chance for an OS, but for Basalt.. (My tests at least.)
Also the reason kerbecs probably got the KOs against Basalt 230 D may have been due to the lack of friction, and against a CS variant it wont budge as much (unless you get the lucky shots) so that's probably why CS tends to do better over most things, as it still has stamina.

Oh also along with more testing I may do MF libra 85 d, but kerbecs might force it to the ground
I'll test this though it won't be that good 'coz I'm using a balance stadium. Do you mind Callum? My CS also tends to be not aggressive.
Sure you may test, the balance stadium is legal, and my CS is rarely attack state unless I over tilt a sliding shoot
As I don't know how to put those spoilers I'll just post it like this..

Equipment used:
Blue Hasbro Grip + Blue BeyLauncher
TT Balance Stadium

Against Basalt Aquario 145WD (Boost Mode)
Basalt was shot first.
1. Basalt won by OS. (Draw Redone)
2. Hell won by OS.
3. Hell won by OS.
4. Basalt won by KO.
5. Hell won by OS.
6. Hell won by OS.
7. Hell won by OS.
8. Hell won by OS.
9. Hell won by OS.
10. Hell won by OS.
MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS got a 80% win rate.

Against MF Pegasis 100RF (Normal Mode)
Hell was shot first. Pegasis was shot by sliding shoot.
1. Hell won by OS.
2. Hell won by OS.
3. Pegasis won by KO.
4. Pegasis won by KO.
5. Hell won by OS.
6. Hell won by OS.
7. Hell won by OS.
8. Pegasis won by KO.
9. Hell won by OS. (Draw Redone)
10. Pegasis won by KO.
MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS got a 60% win rate.

MF Pegasis 145RF (Boost Mode)
Same procedures as MF Pegasis 100RF.
1. Hell won by KO.
2. Pegasis won by KO.
3. Pegasis won by KO. (Draw Redone.)
4. Pegasis won by KO.
5. Pegasis won by KO.
6. Hell won by OS.
7. Hell won by OS.
8. Pegasis won by KO.
9. Hell won by OS.
10. Pegasis won by KO.
Well..this is kinda disappointing......MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS got only a 40% win rate. It seems that it does not do well against attackers which is at the same height.
EDIT: I changed the 6o% to 60%.
well TBH you didnt test against the best combos but it got ok results
is it ok if i test if my cs moves aggressively?
RustyXD: It is because Callum and some users already tested it against some combos so yeah I just tested with some good combos.
I guess Chupa Chups is right, I am confused with the meaning of the word Mediocre, I thought it means, Great but not the best. The definition is actually 'Of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate. ' Sorry for the confusion. I already know it's a good Metal Wheel for attack, and loved in the Italian meta-game.
Yes the Kerbecs metal wheel has great stamina and attack, ive used it today at the tournament 'bristal battle blader, its the only bey i used, and i placed 4th, with an RF the combo has asstonishing smash, WD has alot of stamina and CS helps when you cant decide.

also, testing against random combos (like non tiers), will help as you may find an easy weakness, this combo mainly gets trashed by the ovious MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS and also MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF (boost), anything else really isnt much of a problem, also MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS can be taken down by MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF quite easily.

have not done official results on the Hell RF VS Basalt 230 yet tho.
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:06 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS can be taken down by MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF quite easily.

Here you go, though, you are wrong; it is not taken down easily by Hell BD145RF, but Hell does do well since it is on a rubber tip:

MF Hell Cancer BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Hell Cancer BD145RF win rate: 5/10
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 5/10
Hell win percentage: 50%
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:55 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:06 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS can be taken down by MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF quite easily.

Here you go, though, you are wrong; it is not taken down easily by Hell BD145RF, but Hell does do well since it is on a rubber tip:

MF Hell Cancer BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Hell Cancer BD145RF win rate: 5/10
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 5/10
Hell win percentage: 50%

Quite as in not to easy, but thats about the same as i expected i was thinking 50%- 65% and thats about correct, also good for testing i am going to do some testing now anyway Joyful_2
All you attack combos were low height. The bd absorbs a loy of the hits. But this combo loses to 145 height attackers.
I agree there are not many 145 heights only ch120
Why isn't MF or MF-H chosen over MF-L?

Also:What mold is your Gravity?
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Why isn't MF or MF-H chosen over MF-L?

I believe I said this on the 2nd page, MF-L so it has weight on the outside to allow it to have stamina, and the extra weight gives it defence.

Unfortunately my gravity is mold 2 (sonokong)

Also I currently do not have a working computer so I cant share my tests, as this is my iPod <-- offtopic
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:00 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Why isn't MF or MF-H chosen over MF-L?

I believe I said this on the 2nd page, MF-L so it has weight on the outside to allow it to have stamina, and the extra weight gives it defence.

Unfortunately my gravity is mold 2 (sonokong)

Also I currently do not have a working computer so I cant share my tests, as this is my iPod <-- offtopic
That's not the answer kei has been giving. I get way higher win rates with MF-H.

This combo still gets 100% loss rates to MF-H Basalt 230CS/WB/D/MB/DS.