MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

(Jun. 14, 2011  4:33 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah this is from another thread just thought i would post it Wink
Equpitment
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
TT attack stadium , Beylauncher + 3 seg Launcher Grip

Basalt Horogium H145R2F vs Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Hell kerbecs win rate 80%

Oh you should change the title ...

kk, thanks ill add that to the OP

also the spoiler thing lol
Code:
[spoiler] what ever you want [/spoiler]
Updated original post with Taz465's test results of MF Lightning L Drago BD145 R2F (upper), vs the MF-H hell kerbecs bd145 cs.
TBH those results seem strange compared to how well MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF/LRF/R2F does against other, more sturdy defense combinations..
(Jun. 16, 2011  8:17 PM)Dan Wrote: TBH those results seem strange compared to how well MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF/LRF/R2F does against other, more sturdy defense combinations..

well there not my tests, its Taz465's, so IDK if there's something wrong...

if you could test them to verify these results as I currently cant test any lol
It was a short post so i didn't think it needed a spoiler.
Anyway is there anything specific you want it tested against?
(Jun. 17, 2011  12:06 PM)RustyXD Wrote: It was a short post so i didn't think it needed a spoiler.
Anyway is there anything specific you want it tested against?

yes actually, you may use MF-L or H, but i need to test against:

MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS against this you use sliding shoot
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB/CS either straight shot or sliding shoot against this
MF Big Bang Pegasus 230 RF (upper) Straight shot
MF-H Libra 230 CS Sliding shoot again
MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230 CS and again sliding shoot
MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF/R2F (upper) just a verification, straight shot
MF Beat Lynx GB145 RF/R2F (attack) Straight shot
MF L Drago Destroy BD145 LRF/R2F (absorb) Straight Shot

all in boost mode, the CS on HK needs to be Semi aggressive, the reason for me not being able to do these tests is a lack on money to get the parts, lol
From my experience I think all but perhaps MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS can relatively easily get 70%+ on Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.

Definitely good results, will post tests later.
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:34 PM)ControL_ Wrote: From my experience I think all but perhaps MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS can relatively easily get 70%+ on Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.

Definitely good results, will post tests later.

TBH, your thought are mine exactly, but its better to know the rate exactly

Edit: I forgot MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF lol, against that you sliding shoot, as thats your best bet, as XF can easily out spin CS...
Got bored so i tested a bit
MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
I banked the CS combo
CS wins 13
WD wins 7
CS win rate 65%
Got the same results as Rusty, but without using MF-L. Over in random thoughts.
I used a straight shot. Deets are all there. ALL there.

Trying to get this recognised as top-tier, as on WD it is, and this is better than WD in basically all cases Tongue_out
I got bored and i got a 2nd CS recently

Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(Semi Agressive) VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS(Calm)
Basalt wins : 14
Hell wins : 1

Hell Kerbecs was heavily banked. I will test against the other things that need testing shortly Grin
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:23 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I got bored and i got a 2nd CS recently

Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(Semi Agressive) VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS(Calm)
Basalt wins : 14
Hell wins : 1

Hell Kerbecs was heavily banked. I will test against the other things that need testing shortly Grin

if possible can you test with a MF?

also if you can can you do this with the heavily banked again, and a straight shot?

also Thanks much appreciated.
Man what is this kind of a sick combo. It Os even Burn bull 85WD like 16 times and 3 Ko's and lost only 1 times!
Thats a powerfull combination. to bad I don't any other top stamina Combo's for now otherwise could have putten it.
Yes, we already know this, and have known this for ages now.
Test MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF with a 120% power sliding shoot. It will be a different story. I don't have two Hell Kerbecses so I can't test it.
(Jul. 15, 2011  1:35 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: Test MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF with a 120% power sliding shoot. It will be a different story. I don't have two Hell Kerbecs so I can't test it.

I dont have two hells hence the lack of tests against MF Lightning L Drago BD145 R2F (no LRF Tongue_out), also 120% power, theres a max of 100%....
How the hell do you get 120% shoot? 100% is full power, so I doubt what you're saying is true...
Waterfall technique. Serious

But yeah. Still, testing against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF, with the RSF being the softer one from RBV7, would be interesting, I guess, but hardly crucial.
Don't you dare put down the WATERRRRRRRRRRRRFAAAAAAAAAAAALL TECHNIIIIIIIIIIIIIQUEEEEEE. (in vegeta's voice obv.)
is it so wrong that I can get LTS/DC's to OS this..?
Yeah, depending on the combo, but generally this should OS them cleanly Confused

I'm not, check "whine about your breaks" and random thoughts Wink. Serious