Jacolal's custom gfx sig shop (open for 7 days only)

Poll: What do you think of my work

Awesome
0%
Good
100.00%
Terrible
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
I will only work on these from 10am to 16pm (GMT). Also, this shop will only be open for 1 weeks. There will be times when I cannot make any, so I will inform people on the thread. Also, there is a certain format that you have to follow -
I will take only 3 requests at a time.

Dimensions-
Design-
Background-
Text-

Also, I cannot make animated signatures.
My signature has all off my pieces of work; However, these took time.
I can also make avatars, but not userbars.

Completed requests:

Current requests:
SoraBlader
Could I gat one just like mine but, with blue blazes?
(Aug. 22, 2013  8:59 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Could I gat one just like mine but, with blue blazes?

I am going to go to sleep in an hour but I will start working on it tomorrow. Also, can the flames be blue and red?
(Aug. 22, 2013  9:00 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  8:59 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Could I gat one just like mine but, with blue blazes?

I am going to go to sleep in an hour but I will start working on it tomorrow. Also, can the flames be blue and red?

Yeah sure. Not to much red.
Um, Sorablader, it would be helpfull if you could send me a link to that kigdom hearts character image. Also, my laptop has crashed so I will give it in 2/3 days. Just this once, I am not reporting you. USE THE FORMAT GIVEN when telling me what to make.
THX FOR LIFE. Anyways here http://www.animecrave.com/_content/misc/...arts_1.png
Um.. I meant just the character... anyway, I have put a little bit of blue, and used some fractals to cover that yellow, but as I haven't got a render (just the character), there will be some yellow parts. However, it looks okay. I am going to improve it tomorrow if the laptop stops crashing and glitching up.
jacolal Wrote:Hi could you please close my gfx thread as my laptop has crashed. I won't be able to make any gfxs for a week so I see no point in keeping it open.