[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
that would be cool I would love to come!
illinois your falling off! lets get that tournament talking again. id like to see one closer to the city/ sorounding suburbs because thats location that works the best in my past expierience in hosting. come on young guns lets see some rallying.
I could come I live near schamberg which is where the old il ones were

I would pitch a tourny but I can't hold tournaments anymore.
(Nov. 07, 2012  9:24 PM)DroneBoy Wrote: illinois your falling off! lets get that tournament talking again. id like to see one closer to the city/ sorounding suburbs because thats location that works the best in my past expierience in hosting. come on young guns lets see some rallying.
Well if we (The Infernobladerz) are thinking of holding a tournament but it would have to be at Oak Park (not the county, the actual park), Niles.

Yeah, i'm with CG on this. were thinking about it and trying to make it at BeyDays.
Well I have a car so I'm down to go wherever. Maybe sometime in the future I might ask to be reinstated as a host so.I can relaunch belay so we can have 3 tourney series going at once. there's also a comic book shop by my area audits were we can blade indoors which could be useful
The Infernobladerz
Hey guys, just to let you know I'm having trouble finding a good indoor location near Grand Rapids (Where I live) too... Nothing is set with my tournament here either. But just with it being winter I know if I'd schedule one outside it would go from 50 degrees to 20 like that. pretty much what happened when I tried to schedule one for Thanksgiving weekend.
We found an excellent place outside of Detroit that was perfect and they welcomed us. So I know they're out there and figure there has to be something by Chicago for sure too but I can't find them for you I can't even find one where I live unfortunately. So I don't even have a set address for our tournament here either, Sorry guys.

But once the weather warms up maybe Spring Break and you guys want one let me know. Chicago should be a great bey site, heck you got one of my favorite stores around there Toynk.com
Thanks
~Coach
Lets get this turney started, and lets have it during the scavenger hunt. So lets hurry this up. What do we need? When? I am going out of town after Christmas so.....yah.

Coach, how many people near you would come?
Kaihiwatari5673 do you any other WBO members that may come?
I could ask people near chicago, but I won't assure anything.
Unfortunately it would probably just be Wyatt V2 and me. We've had a few bladers come up from Indiana for our tournaments, maybe they'd travel to Chicago but I haven't heard from them. Unfortunately with the points system changeover I had to cancel the Great Lakes Championship we had planned on and I think a lot of bladers took some time off from the WBO as well.
what about yuko, pattycakechamp, and everybody else you know?
Theyre from detroit. Yuko's mom wont take him to Grand Rapids this time so doubt he'll be able to go to Chicago. And PCC hasnt attended many tournaments recently and doesnt travel much.
If one of you guys could host it closer to Schaumberg, IL where the previous IL tournaments were, maybe more people who were regulars at those tournaments could make it.
You guys havent had a tournament since Beydays last year...its hard to say you have any regulars...
Our last tournament was 3 months ago.
Well yes but I agree with Coach. Even three months ago isn't a regular basis.
Imperial I would, but my mom is really busy and can't drive me very far, and my dad, who used to drive me to the Schaumburg tournaments, well, he can't walk anymore so I would need to host the tournament close to my house.
I personally know CG, and I would need to have it by him too or I might not be able to go. I am going out of town on the 29th, so we would need to do it before then, so we really need to get movin'.
I hosted all the tourneys in Illinois last year ill pm all the bladers that attended, will return shortly
Lets start thinking of dates, what about the 22nd or 23rd? (First two days of CG and I's winter break, also a Saturday and Sunday) please respond soon, we really need to get moving.

And imperial, would you come to a tourney?
It depends mostly on whether my dad is willing to drive to the location, so is where is it going to be? It would have to be indoor, right?
If we could find any indoor locations we would.
Yah, I don't know any indoor locations that we could use

Edit: I know what I want to call the tourney! I want to call it winter blaze!
Graham cracker comics in aurora Illinois would do it I could set it up of we can confirm people
Ok, let's try to get a list together of people.

scout25
CG
Kaihiwatari5673
Drone boy
Imperial?
Coach?

We need at least two more. Anyone know anybody willing to come?

Edit: also, what do you guys think about the dates I posted earlier?