Greetings from the Number 1 blader on Puerto Rico

Hello everyone, My name is Geremy, But fans and friends call me by Masamune

I am a 15 year old Blader from Puerto Rico. I was a former duelist and i turned to blader in the early 2011, as well i also turned other "Hardcore" duelists into bladers.
ive been in small boring tournaments (too many weak little kids). i use Takara Tomy items rather than hasbro due to quality issues now i battle only at home because i moved to other area of the island with no people nearby to play with. Im considered the strongest blader of the island by many (however im looking for other strong bladers. I got a lot of skill in building good beys, in launch power and technique, and in wining strategy.
in the past i played careless with friends on water, sinks, mud, and other painfull ways, we played using illegal stuff (like filling the tracks with glue and stuff) we destroyed good parts for fun, we made battles where the looser bey was destroyed. IM now a changed and good blader, i take care of my parts and play by the rules.

I believe in blader spirit. (and i broke a lot of glass items and plastic beys with my own beys)

i use the Hybrid and 4D beys and plan on adding up the zero G ones. i Hate plastic beys, tho i respect the HMS.
My favorite beyblade beast is unicorno from the metal masters series and on. i also like to call out loud special moves made up by me!! :)
Hey kid, I can already tell your going to be cool! Although, don't get to confident. There are plenty of strong bladers! Although, you make your self sound like an exceptional blader!

So...Welcome!
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Read the rules and the PM Kai-v sent you.
welcome loking forward in battling you some daySmile
Thank you all!! Ill be looking forward to battle you all some day!! Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Read the rules and the PM Kai-v sent you. If you need help,you can pm me or the mods. Remember,eveyone's here to help Wink Good luck around here and have fun Smile
Why dont you like plastics? That is where is started for a lot of us.

Welcome Dude! Sounds like you've got quite a few friends and could do your own legit tournaments through the WBO. check out Official Events it'll show you everything you need to know about that including rules and how events are run. There is quite a good chance you'll never have to start a thread so make sure you search around for different topics. Also if you need help with like codes and avatars and stuff the Help menu in the upper right has a lot of that stuff.

If you have more questions on how things are run ask here

Questions about beyblading Here

Anything to do with Anime and Manga even ways to download the shows: Here

anything else feel free to PM one of the mods (in blue) or and advanced member (in bold) from the list who is currently on.
Tnx you all, I will!!! Smile
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Why dont you like plastics? That is where is started for a lot of us.

I dont like plastics because the only use I found for them is brEaking Them with weakMFB beys

(Jun. 11, 2012  2:12 PM)geremykadoya Wrote: Tnx you all, I will!!! Smile
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Why dont you like plastics? That is where is started for a lot of us.

I dont like plastics because the only use I found for them is brEaking Them with weakMFB beys

Plastics are much rarer,cooler,much more design,and not to mention much cooler looking! Breaking plastics are awful,they actually have rarity,unlike most MFB.
Welcome to the website. I'm the champion of My school. I've beaten everyone when it matters, in our school tournaments. I allow myself to lose when just training and hanging out with friends. Alot of kids think blading is stupid, but they haven't even tried it so they aren't to talk. I hope I see you in next year's world championship! Wink
(Jun. 12, 2012  1:21 AM)Nitro52 Wrote: I hope I see you in next year's world championship! Wink
If he's going i'm going. Next year, be prepared for the new U.S. representitive. I will be the number one blader in the world! Be prepared Masamune, and Welcome!XD
Hey! You may be interested in the BBC (Beyblade Beginner Club). Please check out the BBC thread in the YOur Creations forum for more info.
tnx Nitro52 and Pegasus4, i hope to battle you some day!!