EWD Discussion

Uh, stamina already beats defense, and we have a metagame? Sorry, I'm not quite sure what your point is.

I was directing you to the screw capri thread instead of explaining how mf should work here, btw.
Actually, that could change with the release of Metal Flat...

IIRC, why continue discussion through that thread, when we can use the PM system?
EWD seems to have a major balance loss. I never like free-spinnning tips. I can compare this to ES and S
Can we revive this cause I definatly think testing should be done on EWD to see where it stands. I really want to know if it is as good as WD.
But EWD may have some balance loss in battle so solo spin time won't be good with EWD.
Just do it anyway. I want to know how good it is which can't be gotten without some sort of testing.
I had PM'ed Kai-v about this before, and she said that because of the free spinning centre, which tends to get stuck, it isn't as much of a good choice as wd.
So, that causes big stamina loss.
wait, eternal makes it harder to knock right, so i think it might not be top tier but tier 2 or something, can you please test defence results please aswell
Guess I'm necroing the thread, but I did some EWD stamina tests at 85. I'll see if I can do some at 145 this weekend, but I can't gurantee it.

Conditions:

Earth Aquario 85EWD vs. Earth Aquario 85WD: 10-10
5 Draws

Earth Aquario 85EWD vs. Earth Aquario 85SD: 10-10
3 Draws

Earth Aquario 85EWD vs. Earth Aquario 85D: 11-9
3 Draws

I think EWD definitely has potential as at least a Tier 2 part, but personally I can't make anything of it atm with these types of results. They're just way too close. Thoughts? Requests?