Duo Uranus Discussion

I've got a Beat, but no Duo. Maybe we could do some testing at HHB 2.0 next month, if it's okay with you?
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:58 AM)Ryokai Wrote: I'm pretty sure he meant avenged Smile
and did you use two different CS's?
because the first was defensive, then semi-aggresive. Did it wear? Un-wear? and can somebody else please test that Beat testing? It just seems kind of unbelievable from all the other tests..and I don't have beat Unhappy
Against Basalt? Basalt get trashed. I'm not sure about Death

The CS i was using was really Defensive but Duo making CS look Semi-aggresive but "Very Small" amount of Attack like CS But Basalt just makes it worse it just hit Duo and both just go TR having Basalt try to KO Duo

Odd, my Duo tends to act very calm on normally semi-aggro CS's...

I will try Beat later, because those results are a little odd.

Basalt is in no way outclassed, and anyone saying it is is using the term far too loosely...

@Ga: I tried B: D the other day, it moves a bit like SF in attack mode, but it is not very useful.
Sure Kaiba xD
but are you not getting BB-121 or Duo for Christmas?
Galaxy, who is that basalt stuff directed to? cause I said nothing about it O_O
and I don't see what you mean by it making it look semi-aggresive, I have a defensive CS and it acts like a defensive CS even on that same Duo combination .-.
Edit:
Ninja'ed by th!nk..Yeah Basalt still = El Awesomo
I guess it just me launching like hardcore.....but sometime I get it calm like a sitting duck but once Beat smashes it tends to get aggresive
Probably not; my parents can hardly tell a Phantom Orion from a Storm Pegasis XD

Eh, now I have little to no reason to post here, seeing as I don't have the part, sooo... *vanishes*
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:12 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: I guess it just me launching like hardcore.....but sometime I get it calm like a sitting duck but once Beat smashes it tends to get aggresive
Well if that is happening, then your CS isn't very defensive at all, it doesn't matter if you are launching "hardcore"...well maybe if you are launching at 310%, IMO..if its a defensive CS then it should act defensive..I mean it could act aggresive once in a while, mine does, but to do it so often that those are the results, I don't see it being right
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:18 AM)Ryokai Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:12 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: I guess it just me launching like hardcore.....but sometime I get it calm like a sitting duck but once Beat smashes it tends to get aggresive
Well if that is happening, then your CS isn't very defensive at all...IMO..if its a defensive CS then it should act defensive..I mean it could act aggresive once in a while, mine does, but to do it so often that those are the results, I don't see it being right
It alittle calm not even close to the TR it like about an inch and a half from it. i do another with TT Defensive CS hopefuly it doesn't act like Semi Aggresive Cs again

Forgot to mention, his CS is hasbro. They tend to get aggressive when they get hit; they are 2nd mold though. I guess he has to wear it down more or order a TT CS?
There are very passive hasbro CS's out there, from one of the releases where the rubber length varies greatly.
OH! Well that makes much more sense..I've had a Hasbro CS, I HATE IT! Now I am using a good ol' TT CS and I'm lovin it xD TT>Hasbro once again. Well he says that he has a TT CS, is that true or not .-.
EDIT: Ninja'ed again by you th!nk Unhappy
and yes, I've heard before in the Hasbro testing thread that one of the CS's in the Double Packs is much better then the normal Hasbro CS's.
I will do some proper testing later, but I used the same combos, and got rather poor results out of Beat.

MF-H Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F is the best I've got out of an attacker against it so far, though again, no formal testing yet.
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: I will do some proper testing later, but I used the same combos, and got rather poor results out of Beat.

MF-H Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F is the best I've got out of an attacker against it so far, though again, no formal testing yet.

Are you using Beat properly, gingerbread? GB145 only, RF preferred(because you need to bank deeper than the deepest oceans), and MF-H for extra sling weight, Final Destination.
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:23 AM)J o n Wrote: Forgot to mention, his CS is hasbro. They tend to get aggressive when they get hit; they are 2nd mold though. I guess he has to wear it down more or order a TT CS?
Dude I have like 3 CS 1 is TT 2 is Hasbro.

I done another testing with TT CS it seem it has bit less Aggresive not even close to sitting duck it just more like 2 inches from TR but still getting aggresive when it get hit....matter in face it normal it can get aggresive when it get hit hard. So the result were tied up to 10/10 mostly battle of the TR and some lucky smashing when Duo had 3 sitting duck round

I really do not want to keep having to inform people that it is very easy to properly manage a CS of any make or manufacturer to behave however you want it to.
(Dec. 12, 2011  4:08 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: I will do some proper testing later, but I used the same combos, and got rather poor results out of Beat.

Are you using Beat properly, gingerbread? GB145 only, RF preferred(because you need to bank deeper than the deepest oceans), and MF-H for extra sling weight, Final Destination.

I was reproducing his testing conditions, so it was MF-H Beat Lynx DF105R2F, with which he got about 50% (still better than the other attack tests so far), but I didn't get near that (again, though, not formal testing.)

(Dec. 12, 2011  5:01 AM)Hazel Wrote: I really do not want to keep having to inform people that it is very easy to properly manage a CS of any make or manufacturer to behave however you want it to.

This is why my signature contains a bunch of links, ahah.

One should not use R2F on a MW that needs to be banked deep.
Eh, I know, but he used it in his tests and I didn't want to change anything.
I had known that beat will get good,didn't I?^^
It got 50% for a single person. That is not particularly "good", nor is it really a reliable measure.
(Dec. 10, 2011  5:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: I actually find DS easier to KO than WD Confused
I will try it when I get time, but I've still got other testing to do.

Gasp
Hm.
Larger the surface area of a tip which has extremely less grip = easier KOs.
No wonder we have been choosing D, WB, and sometimes even B over WD.
DS IMO, is between D and WD, if not superior.
But I guess it might be worth a try.
Even 5 battles in informal tests, and if it looks promising, go on. Smile

*Sorry for quoting an old post. But I just wanted to reply to this.* Smile

Is that supposed to be a Christmas pun? Just asking. Very interesting results. Hope to see Duo as a top tier defense wheel

Duo will get in top tier 1 defense and stamina, by attack I don´t know
and now I have get for some days a duo from my friend and yeah you were right it is better than death but not much
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:13 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:

Is that supposed to be a Christmas pun? Just asking. Very interesting results. Hope to see Duo as a top tier defense wheel

Nah... People like to call th!nk gingerbread/ginger/Leprechaun/etc...
About Beat, it can be used effectively only in the combo Hazel stated. So, there's no Christmas pun in that.
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:48 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Duo will get in top tier 1 defense and stamina, by attack I don´t know
and now I have get for some days a duo from my friend and yeah you were right it is better than death but not much

Again, compare the results. It is significant. Please, unless you have something worthwhile to post, just don't.

(Dec. 12, 2011  2:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  5:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: I actually find DS easier to KO than WD Confused
I will try it when I get time, but I've still got other testing to do.

Gasp
Hm.
Larger the surface area of a tip which has extremely less grip = easier KOs.
No wonder we have been choosing D, WB, and sometimes even B over WD.
DS IMO, is between D and WD, if not superior.
But I guess it might be worth a try.
Even 5 battles in informal tests, and if it looks promising, go on. Smile

*Sorry for quoting an old post. But I just wanted to reply to this.* Smile

Eeeeh, I will try if I get time, but I've got a bunch of stuff on my plate at the moment, and I really need to do some of the more promising LDD combo's once I get to it.

FWIW though, I've never liked DS, I'm afraid. It has never worked well for me.