Thread Rating:
  • 45 Votes - 4.31 Average

Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos
Limeguy64

Passport Holder

...FS has never looked like a ball... i think ur confusing this with BS...
Jun 29 2009 12:19 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
BeyUK-Espio

Ex-BeyUK Webmaster
BeyRank: #1,459 (1,020)
Royal FaceAntique FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceGaia Dragoon FaceFace of CourageGold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSilver FaceFace of Days

Any thoughts on:

Aquario || 090 || RF

[Image: beyuk.jpg]
|| Goodbye BeyUK.net, active since 2005 - 2011||
Jun 29 2009 02:59 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Aquario just doesn't stand up to Storm and Quetz.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Jun 29 2009 07:07 PM
Aikemi

«Ride» Z
Antique Face

Lightning 90RF? Also does HF/S switch to hf in battle when in S mode? That could be of some sort of use...

[Image: Ride-1-1.png]

Do you want an awesome Takara Tomy Stadium, but all you have available are those terrible Hasbro Stadiums? Don't worry! Click here to convince Hasbro to make those awesome Takara Tomy Stadiums!

«The Power to Howl at the Sun is the Power to Claim Victory»
«The Power to Roar at the Moon is the Power to Reject Defeat»
-Aikemi
Jun 29 2009 07:44 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

It's too early for me to say Lightning is strong enough (though I would guess that it will be).

HF/S is manual change, like Dranzer MS' Manual Change Core.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Jun 29 2009 07:52 PM
Limeguy64

Passport Holder

(Jun 29 2009 07:44 PM)Hero Wrote:  Lightning 90RF? Also does HF/S switch to hf in battle when in S mode? That could be of some sort of use...

as i wrote in my Aquario100HF/S thread, my HF/S changed mid battle while i was testing today

my combo was knocked airborn after hitting a wall and on landing LibraC145WB hit the bottom...
when aquario landed it was now in sharp mode

just letting u know Grin

so it can happen but only by outside force :DDD
Jun 30 2009 03:22 AM
undeadboll

Ill Snipe You!
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 05:45 PM by undeadboll.)
any useful parts in starter wolf?

[Image: Halo3-ODST_400x100.jpg]
"This is Sierra 077, you have spartans on the ground sir, and we arn't going anywhere"
Jul 02 2009 05:43 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

Read the topic. Read the forum. Ask in the right thread.

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Jul 02 2009 05:53 PM
ZenX

WBO TR: Online
Amethyst Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 02 2009 09:34 PM by ZenX.)
(Jul 02 2009 05:43 PM)undeadboll Wrote:  any useful parts in starter wolf?

D125 and B are worth purchasing, however, they come in Stamina and Reshuffle set which is a far more better purchase and is only the double amount you would pay for a Wolf D125B(on eBay).

You should note that the questions regarding these issues are not asked in customizations forum, for questions regarding Beyblade purchases where for learning what to buy for starters are stated here:

Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.
and if you have any more questions about buying a Beyblade, ask it here:

Purchase Consultation

(Jun 29 2009 02:59 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:  Any thoughts on:

Aquario || 090 || RF

Well, accordingly with my new test results, it has a winnig ratio of %60(2xKO and 2xOS) against Rock Leone DF145WB and %0 for the ones against Libra D125WB for 10 matches...
Jul 02 2009 09:26 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Takamura

Dan Tier! GADOUKEN!

Hey err... can someone test Libra 105B, I don't have a stadium T_T
Jul 03 2009 07:22 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face

(Jul 03 2009 07:22 AM)Takamura Wrote:  Hey err... can someone test Libra 105B, I don't have a stadium T_T

Against what?
Jul 03 2009 07:33 AM
Takamura

Dan Tier! GADOUKEN!

Anything really, probably what my buddies and i have atm,
Stock L. Drago
Stock Storm Pegasus
Jul 03 2009 08:30 AM
ZenX

Amethyst Face

As far as I can remember, L Drago 105F(Neither did the one with 90RF) couldn't stand a chance against Libra 105B, however, I have never tested it against Storm Pegasis 105RF, I will test it when I have the time...
Jul 03 2009 08:34 AM
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire
Amethyst FaceFace of SoulEternal Passport Face

Storm Pegasis 105RF is a pretty solid MFB on it's own, the best two attack types are Storm 90RF and Quetz 90RF, so if you wanted to build off the Storm acquiring a lower track, 100 or 90 would be a pretty solid combination right there.

My L Drago came in recently and I was pretty unimpressed with it's performance definitely not a very good MFB in my opinion frankly, I don't wish to diminish (even minutely) an RF bottom on testing an L Drago combo :/

With a proper Sliding Shoot technique I don't think Storm 105RF should do too badly against a Libra 105B.

Also, this isn't the thread to ask about combo's or testing, you can either make your own or post it in the "Build Me a Combo!" thread.
Jul 03 2009 12:07 PM
undeadboll

Ill Snipe You!

(Jul 02 2009 09:26 PM)ZenX Wrote:  D125 and B are worth purchasing, however, they come in Stamina and Reshuffle set which is a far more better purchase and is only the double amount you would pay for a Wolf D125B(on eBay).

You should note that the questions regarding these issues are not asked in customizations forum, for questions regarding Beyblade purchases where for learning what to buy for starters are stated here:

Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.
and if you have any more questions about buying a Beyblade, ask it here:

Purchase Consultation

Well, accordingly with my new test results, it has a winnig ratio of %60(2xKO and 2xOS) against Rock Leone DF145WB and %0 for the ones against Libra D125WB for 10 matches...
i've already ordered it i was just wondering if it was worth using it for customization or not (with stamin + defense set)

[Image: Halo3-ODST_400x100.jpg]
"This is Sierra 077, you have spartans on the ground sir, and we arn't going anywhere"
Jul 03 2009 03:09 PM
Tempestas007

Wayward Storm
Antique Face

How does one acquire the CH120 track?

[Image: Tempestas007_Signature.jpg]
Credits to Kai-V for Sig and Avatar!
Jul 07 2009 06:58 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(Jul 07 2009 06:58 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote:  How does one acquire the CH120 track?

Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS

Jul 07 2009 07:30 AM
フェルグラント

Ore Wa FeluGurando
(This post was last modified: Jul 11 2009 10:32 AM by フェルグラント.)
(Jul 07 2009 06:58 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote:  How does one acquire the CH120 track?

This should be posted in "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2" shouldn't it?

But it's answered anyway...next time, ask on "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2"
Jul 11 2009 10:31 AM
cutewolfsam

Collector
BeyRank: #500 (1,123)
Face of CourageBronze FaceAquario FaceAntique FaceFace of Days II

I always thought this was a good Libra combo Libra105WB or that's what i use anyway and i find that it's better than the other Libra combos posted here.
Just my opinion.

Thanks to L drago.

You only have 1 life, live life to the full while you can!!!!
[Image: 1Kq8.gif]
[Image: hnNm.gif]
plz clik
Jul 11 2009 12:11 PM

(Jul 11 2009 10:31 AM)FelGrand Wrote:  This should be posted in "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2" shouldn't it?

But it's answered anyway...next time, ask on "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2"

Why do you have the tendency to keep behaving like you are a moderator Uncertain

Anyways,

@ topic..

Yeah I use libra alot with the 105 track too..
Its usefull being so low.. can't be lifted by storm and quetz..
However I've ordered Flame Sag. so im probably gonna use C145..
Jul 11 2009 12:32 PM