Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Jun. 28, 2009  9:46 PM)Ghost Wrote: What kind of defense bottom would be good enough to stand a chance to competitive RF combo's?

Rubber Ball.
Has a tip like that ever been released in plastic/hms?
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:52 PM)Ghost Wrote: Has a tip like that ever been released in plastic/hms?

Not that I can recall, no. However, if they use a hard rubber like RF, it should be fine.
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not that I can recall, no. However, if they use a hard rubber like RF, it should be fine.

Ofcourse but the reason I ask is, if they never did on previous systems.. why would they do so now?

How would a metal ball perform vs wide ball?
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:59 PM)Ghost Wrote: Ofcourse but the reason I ask is, if they never did on previous systems.. why would they do so now?

Because this is a whole new generation, meant to leave the past behind I think. If they want to keep the game fresh and exciting, they need to keep up with innovations, such as Rubber Flat. A Rubber Ball would be very intriguing...
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:59 PM)Ghost Wrote: Ofcourse but the reason I ask is, if they never did on previous systems.. why would they do so now?

I'm not sure what kind of logic this is. FS never existed in previous systems either. It'd be silly to expect that they won't release any types of parts that we've never seen before.

They have done rubber tips in a shape similar to D before, so I don't see why something like that is out of the question.

Metal Ball would have less friction, but if it was free-spinning such as Sea Dragon's it could have a bit higher Defense.
FS resembles Driger S' tip imo...

I get what you mean though, but still I don't think we'll be seeing a rubber ball anytime soon..
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:17 PM)Ghost Wrote: FS resembles Driger S' tip imo...

I get what you mean though, but still I don't think we'll be seeing a rubber ball anytime soon..

You're basing this on absolutely nothing ...
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're basing this on absolutely nothing ...

Basing it on an assumption, ofcourse I have no hard facts to back it up..
But I simply believe its more logical for them to release tips they already created with plastic and hms..

Don't get me wrong, I would really really love a Rubber Ball, cuz I like Libra and I like defensive blades..

But I still have my doubts..
Why do you list a combo for every type cept Balance?

Is there no good balance combo or something?
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:23 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Why do you list a combo for every type cept Balance?

Is there no good balance combo or something?

dingdingding
Hmmm.... How would a Rubber FS be? It would be good for attack and defense. That would be a good balace tip right? A mix of RF and Rubber Ball
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:45 PM)jsc Wrote: Hmmm.... How would a Rubber FS be? It would be good for attack and defense. That would be a good balace tip right? A mix of RF and Rubber Ball

That would be pretty neat, but I imagine the sharp part would wear off quite fast ...
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:49 PM)Ghost Wrote: How does FS resemble a ball?

Well since it would be rubber a ball wouldnt be neccesary because the rubber would grip better even if it was thinner.

But it would wear down pretty fast...Pinching_eyes_2
...FS has never looked like a ball... i think ur confusing this with BS...
Any thoughts on:

Aquario || 090 || RF
Aquario just doesn't stand up to Storm and Quetz.
Lightning 90RF? Also does HF/S switch to hf in battle when in S mode? That could be of some sort of use...
It's too early for me to say Lightning is strong enough (though I would guess that it will be).

HF/S is manual change, like Dranzer MS' Manual Change Core.
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:44 PM)Hero Wrote: Lightning 90RF? Also does HF/S switch to hf in battle when in S mode? That could be of some sort of use...

as i wrote in my Aquario100HF/S thread, my HF/S changed mid battle while i was testing today

my combo was knocked airborn after hitting a wall and on landing LibraC145WB hit the bottom...
when aquario landed it was now in sharp mode

just letting u know Grin

so it can happen but only by outside force GrinDD
any useful parts in starter wolf?
Read the topic. Read the forum. Ask in the right thread.
(Jul. 02, 2009  5:43 PM)undeadboll Wrote: any useful parts in starter wolf?

D125 and B are worth purchasing, however, they come in Stamina and Reshuffle set which is a far more better purchase and is only the double amount you would pay for a Wolf D125B(on eBay).

You should note that the questions regarding these issues are not asked in customizations forum, for questions regarding Beyblade purchases where for learning what to buy for starters are stated here:

Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.
and if you have any more questions about buying a Beyblade, ask it here:

Purchase Consultation

(Jun. 29, 2009  2:59 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Any thoughts on:

Aquario || 090 || RF

Well, accordingly with my new test results, it has a winnig ratio of %60(2xKO and 2xOS) against Rock Leone DF145WB and %0 for the ones against Libra D125WB for 10 matches...
Hey err... can someone test Libra 105B, I don't have a stadium T_T