Beyblade world Championships

YEAHHHHH RYO IS INNN! "Hamza, you did a good job today and I want you to have this medal. Show it off to your friends and family when you arrive home, it was nice to meet you" *epic handshake* gotta love Blader Ken.
Ah yes, thank you. I thought I was forgetting one.
Wow, I got so many posts off of this thread, and all of my posts get beaten. Also, the lag seems to cool off.
Yes, the lag does seem to have died down.
Which is good. Very good. Joyful_3
Its looking like finals will be Ryo vs Zakiah. This tournament is actually turning out to be interesting.
Helllooo world bladers.
We're back on air Grin
Ima going for Ryo. He came from Japan to Toronto, how dedicated is that?
And here we go, I too am guessing Ryo vs. Zakiah Grin
And just as I post that Zakiah wins his first battle at stadium #2!
Aren't they supposed to be playing in Attack Stadiums now?

edit: Also, what? The dude with Gravity clearly just won the battle, but the judge called it a tie. :\
What about Dennis. And yes they should but this is more footage from the earlier round.
Looks like Ryo is going to the semi-finals.

Quarter final contestants:
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...6445_n.jpg
LOL, that kid going crazy for a GOOD reason! She's blind I'm telling you!
btw, Japan going on!
Nice one Zakiah!
How does Bakushin keep winning? LOL
"COME ON BAKUSHIN! YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEES!"
Haha, this is hilarious.
AND WOW, THEY CALLED THE FIRST BATTLE A TIE Tired
Dang, that kid was calm, cool, and collected, and that's why he deserved the victory that he got Smile
While the other kid was freaking out like crazy and looks like he'll be throwing a tantrum in the car XD
Umm... Is this just me is the championship currently offline?
I feel bad for the kid who just got knocked out: as everyone else was saying, he clearly won that first battle.
The kid who lost the last Quarter Final got angry XD.
(Mar. 25, 2012  10:41 PM)N3AR Wrote: Umm... Is this just me is the championship currently offline?

It just went offline.
What? i thoguht that was previous footage but they should use attack stadiums.
(Mar. 25, 2012  10:41 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: The kid who lost the last Quarter Final got angry XD.

Rightly so. The judge made the wrong call in their first battle.
(Mar. 25, 2012  10:41 PM)Kei Wrote: I feel bad for the kid who just got knocked out: as everyone else was saying, he clearly won that first battle.
But in the end, he still would have lost 2-1 Smile
Dang, how was the kid from the Philippines (forgot his name) so calm, cool, and collected?