Beyblade world Championships

hey guys, this may already have been asked, but how did ryo win with a twisted on a 230 track?? I'm pretty sure it was a stamina combo and didn't have a d, and also, what was his attack combo in the bb10? Please could someone enlighten me...!
I think it was hades bull ??????.All I can think for the track is h145 and for the tip rf but I don't think what I said for the tip and track is right.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
peter told us he lost in such a disappointment lol
he had nvr thought that susanow can beat him
With regards to safety ... I can understand Hasbro's paranoia. Since I work at a toy company I see this kind of thing all the time. Western parents are MUCH more paranoid about this sort of thing, and are much more likely to sue or otherwise cause problems for a company if even a tiny injury is sustained from playing with a toy. I have seen threats from parents to whose kids pressed too hard on a blok and cut their finger ...
(Mar. 29, 2012  6:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly, I was wondering why it was suddenly OK to use TAKARA-TOMY's stadium designs for the semi-finals and finals of the world championship, but not for everyday play ...

You can get a couple dozen kids and their parents to sign a waiver, you can't get a couple million kids to.

(Mar. 31, 2012  5:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: He's looking at him like he's saying-
"Is you srs?"
So many luls.

Screams "Sort of want" to me.
I really get annoyed at how kids with no combos (earth eagle 145wd, basalt horogium 145wd , ect.) or terrible combos end up making it to the finals of a world championship but actual kids that have potential are either prohibited or don't make it at all to something as big as the world championships.

I mean seriously, Earth Virgo GB145ES VS MF Hell Kerbecs BD145DS? How do you not expect to lose with 3 outclassed parts >.>
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: likely to sue or otherwise cause problems for a company if even a tiny injury is sustained from playing with a toy. I have seen threats from parents to whose kids pressed too hard on a blok and cut their finger ...

Parents need to teach their kids to be safe and not to blame items for accidents. Its not like the whole world can be covered in bubble wrap.

(Apr. 02, 2012  5:03 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: likely to sue or otherwise cause problems for a company if even a tiny injury is sustained from playing with a toy. I have seen threats from parents to whose kids pressed too hard on a blok and cut their finger ...

Parents need to teach their kids to be safe and not to blame items for accidents. Its not like the whole world can be covered in bubble wrap.

Parents are opportunists, and rightfully so - companies are generally held fully responsible for the safety of their items regardless of parenting standards, and if a parent sees an opportunity to make money off of company negligence, they are fully within right and reason to take advantage of it.
(Mar. 31, 2012  8:19 AM)Cygnus Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  9:06 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: everyone knew UK wouldn`t win cause it wasn`t advertised that good

I just want to say, here in Ireland, we were, for some reason, put with the UK in a lottery. I won the Irish Championships and I wasn't picked in the lottery.

And here in Ireland I was the 'blader' on all the posters. Smile I hadn't won yet but I was still the face of BeyBlade Ireland.

And the advertising here in Ireland was fine. Posters in all the Smyths (where it was held) around the country. Anyone who was interested in BeyBlade could easily find out about it here in Ireland.

Yeah FOR BLADERS IN IRELAND!!! The championships qualifiers in Ireland were for THE UK representives. The UK IS MUCH MORE BIGGER THAN IRELAND AND THERE WAS NO ADVERTISEMENTS IN ENGLAND THERFORE WHY WE DIDN`T MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST ROUND. If they Advertised it well in the uk as well we would have had much better bladers
Quote:During the first iteration in 2003, the toys were banned in a European school after students and parents were reportedly injured (the toys were released in the air instead of on the ground). Depreist said if used and launched correctly, Beyblades are safe.

(Apr. 02, 2012  5:08 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  5:03 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:

Parents are opportunists, and rightfully so - companies are generally held fully responsible for the safety of their items regardless of parenting standards, and if a parent sees an opportunity to make money off of company negligence, they are fully within right and reason to take advantage of it.

I've never seen a roller blade company or a bike company get sued because a kid fell while using their products and sustained a rather serious injury. Yet if a kid hurts his knuckle or something it's suddenly a big deal? Please.
brad- Probably because the things you mentioned aren't directly meant for kids?
Considering that a toy is meant to be released to a much much younger audience, I think parents 'expect' them to be safe to use. Smile
Bikes, Roller Blades and stuff are actually not meant for extremely young kids, and even if the few bike models which are meant to be for kids, have those training wheels and stuff for safety. And, its actually normal to get hurt in sports. So, parents can't blame the bike, you know...
Aaand, if a person falls while using roller blades, its not wise to sue the company; as kids usually get hurt in sports, even serious injuries at times. Smile

But well, it certainly is true that safety issues related to beyblade is pure exaggeration... :\
Even TT has warnings on the instruction sheets that one should watch a battle from a safe distance,.and never get one's face too close to the stadium during battles. Also, instruction sheets do suggest people to keep the stadium on the floor, and kneel down while launching. Not to mention that the instructions also have that funny-looking picture depicting a person being hit by a ripcord held by another person...

Can't a company expect their loyal customers to at least care to read the instructions before alleging their products to be hazardous?!
(Apr. 04, 2012  11:06 PM)SarabScientist Wrote:
Quote:During the first iteration in 2003, the toys were banned in a European school after students and parents were reportedly injured (the toys were released in the air instead of on the ground). Depreist said if used and launched correctly, Beyblades are safe.

Ehh.. Yes zhat is zhe facts.
“The toys that allow kids to actively remain engaged stays around for long time,” said Stephanie Zhuang, a brand manger for Beyblade, “We’re not an in-and-out brand.”

Okay, let me just pretend the 1st generation didn't exist at all, and how you barely released any of the third season blades.
I actually have contacts with Stephanie Zhuang, hah.
Wow, they really had beypointers? And the Judges or whoever didn't tell them to put them away? What are you gonna tell us next, the Japanese rep. had a Fang Leone in his pocket?
Wow, if I were a Hasbro attender/judge, I would disqualify them on the spot. Obviously these people don't even know what's out in North America/Europe, so that gives Asian contenders/other contender that bought from TT an advantage that's not really fair.
(Apr. 09, 2012  10:38 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Wow, if I were a Hasbro attender/judge, I would disqualify them on the spot. Obviously these people don't even know what's out in North America/Europe, so that gives Asian contenders/other contender that bought from TT an advantage that's not really fair.

You are the one who really has no idea about anything. Only Beyblades and parts up released before 4D were allowed, so that was totally fair to all of the participants. Also, a lot of TAKARA-TOMY officials were there, and Hasbro got completely humiliated by giving the competitors a list of banned items that included TAKARA-TOMY products, so it would have been a total failure if the mother company's things were prohibited when, obviously, most of the champions knew that they were very useful and went as far as buying them online themselves.

You should really read everything before you make such posts.