Beyblade world Championships

(Mar. 27, 2012  4:59 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: NZ pride.
4th place he came? Finlay.

Yuppers! He has a Youtube Channel too!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kyoyafangrockleone
Atleast I think that's him...
lawl, cool Smile
Gotta SUb, and well......
Prolly should've got different people from different states? derp. dunno how many US has got XD
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Oh, SarabScientist, perhaps you were already considering to add this detail in your summary/report, but am I correct in guessing that approximately eighty-percent of the twenty-five country representatives in the Beyblade World Championship owned and used a lot of TAKARA-TOMY parts and equipment ? We could clearly see the Beylauncher LRs, the Beylauncher Suspension, etc.
Uhhh no?
Hell/Hades Kerbecs combo and a Twisted/Basalt combo...
sorry to ask this question, since i havent been following this topic. were any 4d blades allowed in the world championships?
(Mar. 27, 2012  10:06 PM)username786 Wrote: sorry to ask this question, since i havent been following this topic. were any 4d blades allowed in the world championships?

You should really read the big article I made on Beywiki about Beyblade World Championship 2012. You cannot miss it.

SarabScientist, I do believe that this is legal, because I remember, I think, Japanese doing that in the finals too, in Japan.
Yes, I was referring to the one leg Ryou had that was not kneeling.
Hahah, seriously, Hasbro gave a bag of their carp that cannot even be used in tournaments to the champions ? How clueless.

Also hilarious is the mixup of the Hasbro sheet for parts allowed ... That is so unprofessional. TAKARA-TOMY's sheet has been available online for months, there is no way Hasbro should have been able to do such a huge mistake, especially where the "mother" company's products are prohibited. I see Blader Ken talking to the Hasbro representative as a mother scolding her child ...

It is really interesting that they checked that all Beylauncher string lengths were the same. Are you certain that they were not just verifying that no string had been altered to a longer one ? Were they actually using a ruler or comparing the lengths between the Beylaunchers ?
Giving out Metal Faces and Beylaunchers LR is also very generous.

You can upload photographs on sites such as Photobucket.com or Imageshack.us

Also, seriously, five minutes later ? That is like preparing a conspiracy, this was advertised as a live show, it is really unfair ...
For everyone saying congrats to Zakiah, he said thanks...
what did the people who won ( i think it was Zakiah from the person above) win????
other than the title
I'm glad to hear they gave out L/R's and Metal Faces...

Though, man, Hasbro...

Kinda hoping it might make TT notice what a terrible job Hasbro are doing.
Hopefully it was obvious to TAKARA-TOMY just with how boring the round one and two battles were in their stadiums, not to mention that it delayed the whole tournament and they were considerably behind schedule after a while.
Embarrassing.

I am happy to hear that, at least, Blader Ken took his job seriously. Very nice to hear that the Asian competitors donated Metal Faces.

Congratulations to everyone who attended!
Did you take any photographs or videos of those TAKARA-TOMY confrontations with Hasbro ?

nationsbeyblade Wrote:who represents britan?

Read the article on Beywiki about the Beyblade World Championship 2012. As I wrote before, you really cannot miss it ...
i have seen it we didnt do that well but if I was britans represetetive we would probably have won
(Mar. 28, 2012  9:17 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: i have seen it we didnt do that well but if I was britans represetetive we would probably have won
Please, don't be so over confident. Since Me, Enzoxs, BeyJun, and quite a lot of others in the UK on the WBO are under 12 and our beypoints are higher than yours. No harm intended.
Hate to be bumping this but I just wanted to respond to those people calling the tournament "cheap" or not a real one. They flew in 25 reps, one accompanying parent, Blader Ken and the TT officials. Not only did they fly them in...they rented hotel rooms for each of them. So they spent ALOT of money on this whole thing. Also, lol@ Dude's comments XD :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-the-worl...tournament