Beyblade world Championships

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Thanks for posting that!

You know what, I wasn't as dissapointed as so many people on here are. I only watched the finals, but I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't super exciting like the last one, but it wasn't boring either. I don't know, I just enjoyed it, it had a good sportsmanship feel, and was a good simple, in my opinion. (If that makes sense)
Ugh, I absolutely hate kids trying to show off by making very comments about the battle, but yo, kid, your commentary is a block of stupid and we could all do without it.

I am still completely incredulous about the whole lack of background music though, which is the only shouted comment I appreciated, and I hope the presentator heard it ... It would have saved him from those empty silences when there was nothing to say ...
Yes, the host does say that, haha!
But well, they should actually know that beyblade battles are supposed to be such...
Moreover, the cage right there, is proof that they STILL care a lot about safety. Smile
Hasbro has always cared for such matters, and this is certainly a nice way to do so, IMO.
I really liked the video (but I actually just saw the Semis and Finals video, as my Internet Connection is a bit slow, so I hesitate to see too many LONG videos like these), though.
The 3rd place was seemingly the most dramatic battle.
That unfortunate self-KO was probably a disappointment for Neil... He was going SO well throughout... He won anyways.
Those guys actually look SO innocent! Cute
One can never imagine that they are the finalists of a World Championship, haha! Before I saw the video, I expected to see rough-looking kids that actually make a beybattle look like a war! But it was completely the opposite.
Some ridiculous comments on the videos there, though. But well, no one minds those! Ryo shall be happy!
Man, as he was Japanese, I expected him to have some trick up his sleeve which would give him an awesome advantage in the BB-10, and in the Tornado BeyStadium. OK, as 4D weren't allowed, he certainly wouldn't risk an LLD in there, but come on, show 'em your Sliding Shoot! But I did expect an F based combo in the Tornado BeyStadium, leading to some EPIC KOs!

Very nice, that! I am actually happy to have seen Zakiah now! I'd never seen him yet, and wished to see him in there!
The cages are there in TAKARA-TOMY tournaments too. It is the equivalent of the stadium fences.
Ah, love kids don't you?

I was quite impressed by this, since I do like professional tournaments.
(Mar. 29, 2012  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The cages are there in TAKARA-TOMY tournaments too. It is the equivalent of the stadium fences.
Ah yes, I remember that. Smile
I meant to say that they should realize that such 'cages' and 'fences' do maintain the safety, and their pocket-bearing stadiums are unnecessary if they release these fences. So, Hasbro would still care about safety even though the stadiums have exits and not pockets. Smile
Exactly, I was wondering why it was suddenly OK to use TAKARA-TOMY's stadium designs for the semi-finals and finals of the world championship, but not for everyday play ...

Also, on the subject of the TAKARA-TOMY parts and equipment, imagine if Blader Ken had learned that Hasbro had also refused to allow TAKARA-TOMY parts in all of their qualifiers in the United States ... Parts were actually being checked to make sure that they were from Hasbro.
(Mar. 29, 2012  6:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly, I was wondering why it was suddenly OK to use TAKARA-TOMY's stadium designs for the semi-finals and finals of the world championship, but not for everyday play ...

Also, on the subject of the TAKARA-TOMY parts and equipment, imagine if Blader Ken had learned that Hasbro had also refused to allow TAKARA-TOMY parts in all of their qualifiers in the United States ... Parts were actually being checked to make sure that they were from Hasbro.

To a point i can see why they wouldnt allow TT parts in Hasbro competitive play. Not everyone is gonna have access to it. Its just a thing to make the playing field even. Also by using TT parts its taking money from Hasbro. Competitors would be buying nothing but TT parts.
That is Hasbro's fault, and obviously TAKARA-TOMY is unhappy to see such decisions from Hasbro.
Other photographs of the world championship :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...-2012.html
Thanks for those, Kai-V. Smile
They mention similar things there, upon translation. They write how tough it was to play in Hasbro stadiums, which had such a "small stadium-out area, and shallow(had no slopes) play area"....
How true is that...
Also they make mention of the various speculations of using an Attacker in the Tornado Stadium! Something which I really wished to see! They also mention that one would have expected the Asians to have a better chance in the Semis, as they had actually grown up playing in BB-10. Wink
Kei- I read in the link provided by Kai-V that Zakiah used Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in the finals. Smile
Wonder if that is precise info or not, but well...
I saw the video Jan. Somebody did throw in Hell twice, both times KOed.
Yes, so did I. Smile
Look at Kei's post above. He was seemingly looking for the track being used on Hell. Sooo....
LOL, Blader Ken's face in this picture is definitely worth a thousand words: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...111111.JPG
(Mar. 30, 2012  3:32 PM)Kei Wrote: LOL, Blader Ken's face in this picture is definitely worth a thousand words: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...111111.JPG

LOL i guess he thought this was a joke the tournamnet, well it was XD.
Japan won. I wonder who DIDN`T think the country that created beyblade would win. everyone knew UK wouldn`t win cause it wasn`t advertised that good
Kei- That would probably have been when he would have been told(for the 137th time, that only Hasbro parts can be used)...
Or, probably he was just waiting for the end of this rather unusual tournament..
He's looking at him like he's saying-
"Is you srs?"
So many luls.
(Mar. 30, 2012  9:06 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: everyone knew UK wouldn`t win cause it wasn`t advertised that good

I just want to say, here in Ireland, we were, for some reason, put with the UK in a lottery. I won the Irish Championships and I wasn't picked in the lottery.

And here in Ireland I was the 'blader' on all the posters. Smile I hadn't won yet but I was still the face of BeyBlade Ireland.

And the advertising here in Ireland was fine. Posters in all the Smyths (where it was held) around the country. Anyone who was interested in BeyBlade could easily find out about it here in Ireland.
(Mar. 26, 2012  6:49 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Also, what happened to the Mexican and Italian reps? Apparently, they never showed up...

Both representatives were there ...