Beyblade Plastics Price Reference List.

(Oct. 10, 2011  8:05 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: er....you got Killer Eagle NIB for $15.00
cheap az..
That entire statement doesn't make sense.
Used Poseidon is sold off at 80 EURO..so ithink..85-90EURO is ok for mint/nip..XD
Appolon 50-60USD
Venus 60-70USD
but i'm not that sure..
Won't add that yet until I get more opinions on that.
Pretty expensive....but I guess....that rare.
Appollon (Light Yellow) $50-$60
Venus (Violet) $50-$60
Poseidon (Blue) $80-$100
Flame Pegasus (Light Purple) $80-$110
Appollon (Violet) $50-$60
Appollon (Blue) $50-$60
Venus (Light Yellow) $50-50
Venus (Blue) $50-$60
Poseidon (Light Yellow) $70-$80
Poseidon (Violet) $70-$80
Dragoon V2 (Yellow) $40
Draciel V (Light Blue) $35
I think but its hard to tell because there so distict its hard to get real value for them
Okay you clearly didn't get what I meant. I think you should take away the sections for individual brands. Having a general price for what any NIB version of the blade would be better imo. Also having sections for each one doesn't make sense since there's rarely much price difference between them. Also the early ones for takara are impossible to find. Another thing is I see you've listed the launcher and ripcord in he A section of takara at $25. No one is gonna pay that for something you can get millions of in most lots on ebay. Also Poseidon i've owned the Draciel from RB12 and I had very little interest in it and no where near that kind of offer for it.
Yeah i agree, anything that has a major price difference, like i said should be noted ?
I see....
Maybe I should take the Sonokong section down and state on the Takara list if cheaper.
Maybe the hasbro one too.
ok gonna make a list here of all SK easy access beyblades (excluding gold/special)
Seaborg 2
Metal Driger
Rock Bison
Flash Leopard 2 (No stickers)
Draciel S
Draciel F
Draciel V
Draciel G
Dranzer S
Dranzer V
Dranzer G
Dranzer MS
Driger G
Dragoon G
Gaia Dragoon MS
Okay Ultra, I have very little understanding.
So you want me to take Hasbro away?
I think I should just note the beyblades with big different brand prices instead.
Take away the divisions by brand and just have divisions by series. It's not hard to understand man.
this is my intrepetation..dont put in the brand..just list down the plastics beyblades ever released..
well..instead of fixed prices..price range would be nice if it is going to combine within one list..
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:59 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: this is my intrepetation..dont put in the brand..just list down the plastics beyblades ever released..
well..instead of fixed prices..price range would be nice if it is going to combine within one list..

YES! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TOO!
Ohh........oh XD
Will work on that soon .
Sorry for my stupid understanding. Tongue_out
how much would 2003 HASBRO BEYBLADE HIDDEN SPIRITS HAYATE 2 ( NIB) cost ?
so what about HIDDEN SPIRITS GRIFFOLYON 2 would worth?
I would use the consultation until this list is fully finished.
But probably more, since it is slightly higher in demand.
are those a list of what you actaully have?
No..thats the reference price list for all of the plastics..
Can we revive this since it's clearly not done and it could be a very useful resource? Also the division by brands hasn't been taken away.
Take away the item numbers. Clearly if it's general it shouldn't say takara either. Just have these headings:

4 layer system
Series 1(can anyone think of a better name?)
V Force
G Revolution
Accesories
Random boosters
"A to F series", for "Series 1". Same as the Beyblades Parts List
Firstly, I would like to establish the prices of the Random Booster Prizes.
I will try to get these as soon as possible. Help would be appreciated.
The actual price for opened RB or unopened RB which remain unknown?