Beyblade Plastics Price Reference List.

Approval from Kei!
But, just making a reference point where people can EASILY find the price of plastics if buying and/or selling.
Help would be appreciated.
Prices are NIB condition. no add ons. USD.

Product Number Format (Click to View)

Whole list in categories Work In progress (Click to View)
Esperr's swaggin' list

Do the rest laterz. (Not)
um wouldn't it make sense to have prices for used and mint instead since there's way more used and mint plastics around than NIB ones. Also where'd you get that price for Dranzer GT? NIB ones go for way more than that.
Ill get working on this. Expect it done fairly soon. Cant beieve i didnt come up with this Uncertain
I don't think that a NIB Zeus will be more expensive of a NIB Dranzer GT.
About Catapult Grip,i bought a NIB Silver one for 10GBP!
Heres your # series
A-series
(Oct. 09, 2011  7:18 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Approval from Kei!
But, just making a reference point where people can EASILY find the price of plastics if buying and/or selling.
Help would be appreciated.
Prices are NIB condition. no add ons. USD Takara.

# Series

A- Series

you can get wolborg 2 on ebay its hasbro the seller is only selling it for 12 usd
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Thats hasbro, this is for takara ones.

o but thats the cheapest one
ok thanks poseidon, but sadly, I don't think I can go ahea and use those yet since everyone will have their own opinions.
I will use them as a base, and see if anyone else has any thoughts on it Smile
I'll use them though at some point.
Thanks for everyone's contribution so far!
Poseidon, could you please put a hold on the A-129 Zeus Booster for me? I want it, but just don't have enough money to pay for it yet.
.. This isn't a store, if you read the title it is reference list of what prices should be.
Okay i've got another thing to say. I don't see any reason why this should be only takara at all. Especially since Hasbro NIB plastics are easier to find. It should be for both. I mean the price is basically the same except for where there are proper differences eg Zeus and Gigars. Also if this is not just for NIB this would be a much better resource.
I think Dranzer G can be about 20$,not 25$ and Seaborg 2 about 20\25$ not 30$!
UltraBlader
Face it, you can get increadibly used, lightly used, its better off to go to purchase consulation for all that. NIBs is the only solid price.
No one will pay $30 for a Galman.
How about you face the fact that used and mint beys are way more common than NIB ones...
I think its best we use NIB ones, and you can tell how used it is and take ______ amount off.
Fine but I definitely think the only takara format should changed since it's not like everyone buys only Takara plastics.
Agreed anything with a major difference should be noted though. IE zeus, gigars, Driggger V2 should be noted.

(Oct. 09, 2011  6:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No one will pay $30 for a Galman.

They will if they cant find galeon.
$40 for a wolborg 2? No, sorry. This list either needs severe revision and/or removal before people actually believe these values are correct.
See, contribution!
This is Poseidon prices, so fix them all ya want. Need many peoples opinion!
Galaxy: I certainly wouldn't, and it's not hard to find.
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:14 PM)th!nk Wrote: Galaxy: I certainly wouldn't, and it's not hard to find.

Me? xD
What i've done xD?