Beyblade Contest: Bey-Photography! (YC)

Nice pics everyone! Here, I have a picture of Mercury Anubis, so maybe I could get another one?

I hope you like it Cannon, I worked hard to get a good picture:

This is the Hasbro Mercury Anubis Brave Version. This is my most favourite Beyblade, and I hope I can get another one! I hope everyone likes this!

EDIT: It's all natural, so I hope I can win the Secret Prize too!
That's a really nice picture! Everyone has such good pictures, haha, there's no way I'm going to win. Good luck, everyone!
(May. 14, 2013  10:14 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Nice pics everyone! Here, I have a picture of Mercury Anubis, so maybe I could get another one?

This is the Hasbro Mercury Anubis Brave Version. This is my most favourite Beyblade, and I hope I can get another one! I hope everyone likes this!

Image is broken. Please re-upload again with proper boxes and stuff

Edit : srry nw I can see it!
(May. 14, 2013  10:30 PM)Nemo Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  10:14 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Nice pics everyone! Here, I have a picture of Mercury Anubis, so maybe I could get another one?

Image is broken. Please re-upload again with proper boxes and stuff

I can see it...
Summon the God: Quetzalcoatl!

[Image: OfficalFinalContestZoom.png]

Sooooo..uh yeah. What do you all think? I don't remember the settings I used on this since I shot it a while ago actually. I just never got the time to upload it. I turned the lights off and used a very small non-led light (half-dead old flashlight) to help illuminate only the subject. Well, that and the candles. Grin
That is a winner in my book Meow!
good pics everyone may the best balder win

cool, prizes it will be my pleasure to take part of this contest cannon
MEOW! awsum pic i was waiting for ur so dat i can try to beat u but now looking at ur image i think i can't !
[Image: 20130515164827.jpg]

here it is hope you like FEAT. my pond XD[/spoiler]
dragonrage, cool! Meteo l-drago is so cool
Meow your pic is great!
Stunning photograph, Meow!. The concept, the execution; everything is perfect.
Meows pic is good, but I wish it was closer to the actual beyblade.

Also, no comment on dragonrage photo? I like it alot.
(Apr. 27, 2013  3:35 AM)dolph Wrote: this is my entry solblaze, the morning sunrise
What camera did u use?
(May. 15, 2013  2:34 AM)Meow! Wrote: Summon the God: Quetzalcoatl!

Sooooo..uh yeah. What do you all think? I don't remember the settings I used on this since I shot it a while ago actually. I just never got the time to upload it. I turned the lights off and used a very small non-led light (half-dead old flashlight) to help illuminate only the subject. Well, that and the candles. Grin

Nice! Oh and very cool placement of your name on the side of the blade; I barely noticed it Tongue_out Best of luck Smile
Hey, i didnt notice that text placing. BTW great pic Meow!
(May. 14, 2013  10:38 PM)dragonrage Wrote: METEO L-DRAGO!

Was that edited?
Meow, urs is amazing, totally gonna be a winner, but it kinda looks crooked, is it suppose to be tht way?
Yes I intended it to be like that. Certain photographs, are not straight because the subject fills the frame in a special way. The snakes were actually really thin/tall and so there would be a ton of blank space in the photo if shot straight.

http://www.popphoto.com/composition/2011...t-shifting

In essence I used the technique, (tilting and pointing up) to compensate for the sheer height of the sculpture compared to the bey which was rather small.
Would say a three second video be allowed?
(May. 18, 2013  3:34 AM)Time Wrote: Would say a three second video be allowed?

It's a photography contest, so probably not.
My hopes have just plummeted to zero. I would like to nominate Meow! for the secret prize! Tongue_out
Is...that a toilet?
Edit: Disregard what was here before. Skipping around all these threads confused me Tongue_out
He's disqualified for the Face Contest, this is Cannons own tournament.