Beyblade Collection

I'm fairly sure the Ray Gil, Killer Beafowl, Basalt Horogium, and Flame Byxis are all fakes, unfortunately. The tattooed designs are wrong and they have the too-shiny look of fakes.
So now I got it that why you people are saying my beys shiny its the flash of my camera !
The Basalt Horogium is definitely fake, though. Do you still have the boxes those Beyblades came in, the packages ?
They don't look fake to me, possibly the Burn Fireblaze and maybe Basalt, but I don't know anput any of the others. He said it could be the flash.
Well, I just spent $200 on beyblades and a stadium.

When they arrive, I will have

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Screw Capricorn MF
Scythe Khronos T125EDS 4D
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Phantom Orion
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
and everything from BBG-24/25.

I have a feeling the Dark Knight Dragoon might be a fake, but I only spent $5 on it. I'll post pictures when they arrive Smile
Beiburedo, Yato-San and RDF3, thank you for your kind comments. I still have a way to go with my HMS collection but if I never had anymore I'd be happy with what I've got.

@Beiburedo, I love your plastics collection. It may be smaller than others but you have chosen wisely.

Yato-San, I have never battled with HMS and I try to buy them new where possible so they always stay in good condition.

RDF3 I agree. A sexy dark blue version of SRMS is next on my list.
Here is my actually Hasbro Collection from my first flat where i live.
And yes, they are all NEW

[Image: wvkpbsq7t1ht.jpg]
So beautifull, it looks like the beyblade section in a 1999 toy shop Joyful_3
Got two more black dragoon MS to add to my collection

http://sta.sh/023l6kwcwd1o?mobile_mode=off
Hi guys, weakmo50 here changed username. This is my collection

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Basalt Horogium 145WD (lost its performance tip)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS (Lost its spin track and performance tip)
Vari Ares D : D (lOst its face bolt)
Big Bang PegasisF: D (Lost its Face Bolt)
Phantom Orion B: D (I only have Bearing Drive )
Galaxy Pegasis (Lost its Performance Tip And SPin track is broken)
Dark Wolf DF145DFS (Lost its Performance Tip)
Diablo Nemesis X : D (lost X : D itself and its face bolt)
Prototype Nemesis 170RD

Stadium:
Ultimate Beyta Stadium BB120

Launchers:
Light launcher Takara Tomy, 2 Hasbro Light launchers

Extra Parts:
Rock x2/ Fake
Storm /Fake
Thermal / Fake
Aquario Face Bolt / TT
Sagittario Face Bolt / Fake
Ray GIl Face bolt/ TT
Capricorn face bolt /Fake

Thats All :3 Thanks
(Nov. 02, 2014  12:36 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So beautifull, it looks like the beyblade section in a 1999 toy shop Joyful_3

Hasbro hadn't released anything at that point so you're a bit early haha.
(Nov. 03, 2014  10:41 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2014  12:36 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So beautifull, it looks like the beyblade section in a 1999 toy shop Joyful_3

Hasbro hadn't released anything at that point so you're a bit early haha.

Nevermind, you know what I mean. A 2003 toyshop, so.
(Nov. 02, 2014  3:15 AM)BubloZX Wrote: Got two more black dragoon MS to add to my collection

http://sta.sh/023l6kwcwd1o?mobile_mode=off

Where'd you get those?
taxus:
I really like all of these Beyblades, but:
NIB Metal Masters Dragoon, Draciel & Danzer F? Awesome... I can't wait to get a MM Dragoon F myself Grin
Hey,Do you get a face for just uploading your picture or naw?
(Nov. 06, 2014  5:32 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: Hey,Do you get a face for just uploading your picture or naw?

It would need to be a photograph of your collection containing at least fifty Beyblades and with a piece of paper with your username written on it in the picture too.
(Nov. 06, 2014  5:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would need to be a photograph of your collection containing at least fifty Beyblades and with a piece of paper with your username written on it in the picture too.

Fifty Beyblades, you say? Piece of paper, you say?
This is what I got in 72 hours. My plastics etc are in disarray, will post those soon = )

108 Legends and 60 Zero-G = )

[Image: VtRF5fv.jpg]
My Collection!

Engine Gear Beyblades:
Dragoon G
Draciel G
Driger G
Dranzer G (Brown Color)
Gaia Dragoon G
Metal Driger G
Rock Bison
Wolborg 4
Uriel G
Gabriel G
Orthros G

[Image: 1121141254.jpg]

Plastics:
Dragoon S
Dragoon F
Trygle (Blue Color)
Wyborg x2
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer v x2
Dranzer v2
Grizzly
Draciel S
Draciel V
Driger S
Driger F x2
Galman
Master Driger (Gold Color) x2
Salamander
Wolborg 2
Wolborg 3 (black color) x2
Manta

[Image: 1121141259.jpg]

HMs:
Draciel
Gaia Dragoon
Driger x2
Advance Avenger
Phantom Fox
You should post a picture of all your beys with your name on a piece of paper. Smile
@|Beybouncer|: He doesn't need to if he isn't going for rose gold face.

mrsimple: Nice collection. Uriel and Orthros are especially really rare, as well as Gabriel and Wolborg 3.
I don't know if I should get a Dragoon GT or Dranzer GT? help me out please someone?

(Nov. 14, 2014  4:42 AM)RDF3 Wrote: @|Beybouncer|: He doesn't need to if he isn't going for rose gold face.

mrsimple: Nice collection. Uriel and Orthros are especially really rare, as well as Gabriel and Wolborg 3.

Haha Thank you, but i think Poseidon G is the rarest amongst all beyblades, nowhere to be found. I've seen Team Bega's -venus G, apollon G, Gigars, and zeus for sale.
(Nov. 04, 2014  1:35 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: taxus:
I really like all of these Beyblades, but:
NIB Metal Masters Dragoon, Draciel & Danzer F? Awesome... I can't wait to get a MM Dragoon F myself Grin

getting those one nib is nearly impossible Grin those hasbro boxes looking all so freakin nice

(Nov. 14, 2014  5:08 AM)mrsimple Wrote: I don't know if I should get a Dragoon GT or Dranzer GT? help me out please someone?

(Nov. 14, 2014  4:42 AM)RDF3 Wrote: @|Beybouncer|: He doesn't need to if he isn't going for rose gold face.

Haha Thank you, but i think Poseidon G is the rarest amongst all beyblades, nowhere to be found. I've seen Team Bega's -venus G, apollon G, Gigars, and zeus for sale.

the question is why u should not get a dranzer or dragoon gt?

anyway.. if u want to buy.. i have some used and nib ones Smile

regards
http://i.imgur.com/GXkC90C.jpg
51 beys !
You should put the picture in a spoiler because that is one huge picture
BTW your collection is nice Blader DJ

EDIT : the link idea is also good :-)