Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Mar. 05, 2021  8:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
They still lost right?
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:14 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
They still lost right?
Never said they didn't. Plot armor pal, plot armor.
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:14 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: They still lost right?
Never said they didn't. Plot armor pal, plot armor.
Please don't bring up plot and armor in one sentence the H bro's used strategy to beat valt and rantaro they didn't even use the usual flare hairs on fire/beys lights up boom 💥 W
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Never said they didn't. Plot armor pal, plot armor.
Please don't bring up plot and armor in one sentence the H bro's used strategy to beat valt and rantaro they didn't even use the usual flare hairs on fire/beys lights up boom 💥 W
My man, they have plot armor and you know it.
Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 50 (Review)
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Please don't bring up plot and armor in one sentence the H bro's used strategy to beat valt and rantaro they didn't even use the usual flare hairs on fire/beys lights up boom 💥 W
Okay then give me 1 scene of this episode that the bros actually use plot armor.
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: My man, they have plot armor and you know it.
Okay then give me 1 scene of this episode that the bros actually use plot armor.
Hyperion taking out Ragnaruk and Valkyrie.
Review.

(Mar. 05, 2021  11:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Okay then give me 1 scene of this episode that the bros actually use plot armor.

That’s not really plot armour to be fair. It’s effectively a tag move the same way Raging tempest and Hyper tornado+ Achilles combination are tag moves. One bey boosts the other.
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Okay then give me 1 scene of this episode that the bros actually use plot armor.

Wow man, when Valt helps him out, you say it's all fine. When Hikaru helps him out, it's plot armor smh. It was a pretty good strategy, and a fair way to win. One of their best wins actually. Really showing how these guys put in hard effort and work together like a real team.

Not saying that the other teams didn't work, but after losing for most of the season, I'm fine with this outcome.
Well, we knew this was coming. Nothing surprising here.
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Please don't bring up plot and armor in one sentence the H bro's used strategy to beat valt and rantaro they didn't even use the usual flare hairs on fire/beys lights up boom 💥 W

If you're salty that Valt lost then get over it, you knew this going to happen. And why the hell are you even talking about Plot Armor when the bros had a solid strategy and worked so hard to get to this point.

Besides we got the Valt VS Shu rematch a few episodes ago so there is no point in doing it again in the finals.
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: My man, they have plot armor and you know it.

If you're salty that Valt lost then get over it, you knew this going to happen. And why the hell are you even talking about Plot Armor when the bros had a solid strategy and worked so hard to get to this point.

Besides we got the Valt VS Shu rematch a few episodes ago so there is no point in doing it again in the finals.
Not salty at all, I would've been disappointed if Valt and Rantaro won again. The bros  have been beating the legends so easily, they are full of plot armor.

(Mar. 05, 2021  1:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: Hyperion taking out Ragnaruk and Valkyrie.

Wow man, when Valt helps him out, you say it's all fine. When Hikaru helps him out, it's plot armor smh. It was a pretty good strategy, and a fair way to win. One of their best wins actually. Really showing how these guys put in hard effort and work together like a real team.

Not saying that the other teams didn't work, but after losing for most of the season, I'm fine with this outcome.
Considering Valt is much stronger than Hikaru, yeah, I am. In the finals, they are gonna burst Lucifer The End. The bros are full of plot armor.
well it was destiny that the bros had to beat valt. and it just took them 50 episodes to.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If you're salty that Valt lost then get over it, you knew this going to happen. And why the hell are you even talking about Plot Armor when the bros had a solid strategy and worked so hard to get to this point.

Not salty at all, I would've been disappointed if Valt and Rantaro won again. The bros  have been beating the legends so easily, they are full of plot armor.

(Mar. 05, 2021  1:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wow man, when Valt helps him out, you say it's all fine. When Hikaru helps him out, it's plot armor smh. It was a pretty good strategy, and a fair way to win. One of their best wins actually. Really showing how these guys put in hard effort and work together like a real team.

Considering Valt is much stronger than Hikaru, yeah, I am. In the finals, they are gonna burst Lucifer The End. The bros are full of plot armor.

imma rage if Lane loses
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not salty at all, I would've been disappointed if Valt and Rantaro won again. The bros  have been beating the legends so easily, they are full of plot armor.

imma rage if Lane loses
Lane is a much more bulls**t character. He stinks of plot armor. Lucifer The End is definitely gonna burst.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not salty at all, I would've been disappointed if Valt and Rantaro won again. The bros  have been beating the legends so easily, they are full of plot armor.

imma rage if Lane loses
Then be prepared to rage then. Valt defeated him in episode 48, and he's going down again in the finals.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: imma rage if Lane loses
Lane is a much more bulls**t character. He stinks of plot armor. Lucifer The End is definitely gonna burst.

(Mar. 05, 2021  3:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: imma rage if Lane loses
Then be prepared to rage then. Valt defeated him in episode 48, and he's going down again in the finals.

The thing is, burst gives a antagonist plot armor, then suddenly gives another character even more plot armor, which just annoyes me.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If you're salty that Valt lost then get over it, you knew this going to happen. And why the hell are you even talking about Plot Armor when the bros had a solid strategy and worked so hard to get to this point.

(Mar. 05, 2021  1:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wow man, when Valt helps him out, you say it's all fine. When Hikaru helps him out, it's plot armor smh. It was a pretty good strategy, and a fair way to win. One of their best wins actually. Really showing how these guys put in hard effort and work together like a real team.

Valt is arguably not that much stronger than Hikaru, as Hikaru was holding Valkyrie and Ragnurak back on its own for a decent bit. Not to mention, this is a way different situation than in episode 27. The bros have their Limit Break, the height advantage coming from above, and heck, even Hyperion bursted in the end.
Not like it was just blazing through like Lean usually does.
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Never said they didn't. Plot armor pal, plot armor.
Stop it’s plot armor🗿

(Mar. 05, 2021  1:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: Hyperion taking out Ragnaruk and Valkyrie.

The first part of the battle is all plot.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:50 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Stop it’s plot armor🗿

Aight, we ain't gonna get anywhere with this. If you can't recognize a good strategy and reasonable outcome, fine. Leave the rest of us in peace.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Valt is arguably not that much stronger than Hikaru, as Hikaru was holding Valkyrie and Ragnurak back on its own for a decent bit. Not to mention, this is a way different situation than in episode 27. The bros have their Limit Break, the height advantage coming from above, and heck, even Hyperion bursted in the end.

I agree with Admiral W. Valt is much stronger than Hikaru and Hyuga. Comparing the feats of the bros and Valt, Valt's feats stand out more. Valtryek's raw power is much more than Hyperion and Helios
Why are people complaining about plot/plot armour now? There is 2 episodes left of Sparking so you complaining about plot armour and stuff doesn't make sense, its not like what you say will do anything to fix the series this late. Also I would say Hygua and Hikaru are on legend level, S-teir ranking.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt is arguably not that much stronger than Hikaru, as Hikaru was holding Valkyrie and Ragnurak back on its own for a decent bit. Not to mention, this is a way different situation than in episode 27. The bros have their Limit Break, the height advantage coming from above, and heck, even Hyperion bursted in the end.

I agree with Admiral W. Valt is much stronger than Hikaru and Hyuga. Comparing the feats of the bros and Valt, Valt's feats stand out more. Valtryek's raw power is much more than Hyperion and Helios
Finally someone who speaks English. You guys simply don't understand I wanted Hikaru and Hyuga to win this, I wanted them to beat Lane and Shu. But obviously they have too much plot armor.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree with Admiral W. Valt is much stronger than Hikaru and Hyuga. Comparing the feats of the bros and Valt, Valt's feats stand out more. Valtryek's raw power is much more than Hyperion and Helios
Finally someone who speaks English. You guys simply don't understand I wanted Hikaru and Hyuga to win this, I wanted them to beat Lane and Shu. But obviously they have too much plot armor.

All based on perspective bruv, but this late into the series? The bros are on the levels of legends for REAL now. Sure, they've had questionable moments in the PAST, but at least this battle makes SENSE. Granted this is just my opinion.