Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Mar. 05, 2021  7:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Don't forget about him getting a spin finish against Free.

Yeah but then he was quickly taken out by Mirage Claw.

(Mar. 05, 2021  7:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: People are so funny here. You might as well say the group A battle royal was legit feat. Valt wrecked Lane end of the story, Shu did too. Also, Valt had Rantaro by his side. You people need to stop worshipping Lane and the bros, they are clearly full of plot armor.

The thing is, after Lane flared up, Lucius completely stabilized, and I think some people may have missed that and therefore think Valt took advantage of a weakened Lucius when in fact Valt took him out with Brave Sword while Lane was fully powered. Rantaro provided the opening, but it was Valt's raw power that took Lane out.
Plus, Lane had the free spinning ring. Valt took him out while his defense was at it's peak.

People you need to chill out. You might as well say Phi can beat 9 beys.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: People are so funny here. You might as well say the group A battle royal was legit feat. Valt wrecked Lane end of the story, Shu did too. Also, Valt had Rantaro by his side. You people need to stop worshipping Lane and the bros, they are clearly full of plot armor.

We aren’t worshipping them, if any you are the one sugarcoating Valt. Taking out Lane wasn’t even close to being of his own power and without Rantaro covering him, he would have got crushed.
In that battle in episode 48, Valts win against Lane was an absolute fluke. Lane will beat Valt anyways in an 1v1 battle. Valt beating Lane was all from his advantages, Lane wasn't pepeared for the attack after and if he was he would ahve crush Valt. For those who are whinning about plot, just shut up . Hygaua and Hikaru's win in this episode was about stratagy/plan not plot. A attack from above is very powerful, espacailly if its comig like a cannon that was launced from a launcher.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Don't forget about him getting a spin finish against Free.

The thing is, after Lane flared up, Lucius completely stabilized, and I think some people may have missed that and therefore think Valt took advantage of a weakened Lucius when in fact Valt took him out with Brave Sword while Lane was fully powered. Rantaro provided the opening, but it was Valt's raw power that took Lane out.

Lucifer was still spinning slowly when Valt took him out no matter how you look at it and only slightly stabilized itself to burst Ragnaruk. The whole point of them doing this was to show us that it required teamwork and actual strategy to beat him, Lane wasn’t even at half his power and beys don’t just suddenly regain all their poser like that. Valt wouldn’t stand a chance in a 1v1 against Lane and he really doesn’t have any feats to back it up the claim that he can either. Let’s see him consistently crush bladers in 2v1 scenarios on his own before even placing him in that realm of power. A general rule of scaling should really be that if you have to 2v1 Lane to stand a chance (which a lot of teams still can’t do), you aren’t on Lane’s level.

Doesn't matter that's still an important feat that you shouldn't ignore. Especially since it was at the time when he started his blading adventure.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Yeah but then he was quickly taken out by Mirage Claw.

Lucifer was still spinning slowly when Valt took him out no matter how you look at it and only slightly stabilized itself to burst Ragnaruk. The whole point of them doing this was to show us that it required teamwork and actual strategy, Lane wasn’t even at half his power. Beys don’t just suddenly regain all their stamina like that. Valt wouldn’t stand a chance in a 1v1 against Lane and he really doesn’t have any feats to back it up either. Let’s see him consistently crush bladers in 2v1 situations on his own before even placing him in that realm of power.

Things of that nature happen all the time in Burst (anime not products) Resonating often allows bladers to regain stamina or increases attack power. Nothing new really. And as we've seen with Flare, once activated it skyrockets a bey's abilities, particularly with Lane and Lucius. In the tag battle with L&S, Lane flared up and easily stabilized, Rantaro provided the opening, but it was Valt's raw strength that knocked him out. Ina addition Lucius was spinning very fast just before it's Avatar appeared. Lane can be taken down in a 1v1, we saw Silas at the very least be able to battle him solo. Didn't even burst while battling Lane. If Silas can at the very least hold his own against Lane and only lose to a survivor finish, it's not unreasonable that Valt was able to take this guy down. Lane isn't invincible. Valt not only stood a chance but actually accomplished it. They've exaggerated Lane's power in the anime. The manga handles him much better in terms of power and character work. Truthfully all the debating gets exhausting, and this whole thing has become a circular firing squad.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lucifer was still spinning slowly when Valt took him out no matter how you look at it and only slightly stabilized itself to burst Ragnaruk. The whole point of them doing this was to show us that it required teamwork and actual strategy, Lane wasn’t even at half his power. Beys don’t just suddenly regain all their stamina like that. Valt wouldn’t stand a chance in a 1v1 against Lane and he really doesn’t have any feats to back it up either. Let’s see him consistently crush bladers in 2v1 situations on his own before even placing him in that realm of power.

Things of that nature happen all the time in Burst (anime not products) Resonating often allows bladers to regain stamina or increases attack power. Nothing new really. And as we've seen with Flare, once activated it skyrockets a bey's abilities, particularly with Lane and Lucius. In the tag battle with L&S, Lane flared up and easily stabilized, Rantaro provided the opening, but it was Valt's raw strength that knocked him out. Lane can be taken down in a 1v1, we saw Silas at the very least be able to battle him solo. Didn't even burst while battling Lane. If Silas can at the very least hold his own against Lane and only lose to a survivor finish, it's not unreasonable that Valt was able to take this guy down. Lane isn't invincible. Valt not only stood a chance but actually accomplished it. They've exaggerated Lane's power in the anime. The manga handles him much better in terms of power and character work. Truthfully all the debating gets exhausting, and this whole thing has become a circular firing squad.

It doesn’t happen all* the time per say and even then, he wasn’t at full power he was clearly weakened and only recovered slightly. It would be a compete exaggeration to say he was at full power. When Lane flared up he was still nonetheless weakened by the tag assault and even if Valt knocked him out, he only knocked out a weakened, unsuspecting opponent who didn’t even counter which really doesn’t mean much at the end of the day even if it’s Lane. Silas did 1v1 him and it surely is impressive but we don’t even know if he stood much of a chance either. He seemed just as hopeless as any of the teams trying to fight Lane if you ask me (only difference is that he does it on his own). Sure, Valt may be able to fight against Lane for a while but he just isn’t on that level. In other words he doesn’t have a chance of winning because comparatively, his capacity is obviously lower than Lane’s.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Wait what is Zeutron and g2_ debating about.

I think about the battle of Valt and Rantaro vs Shu and Lane and Episode 50.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:14 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Wait what is Zeutron and g2_ debating about.

I think about the battle of Valt and Rantaro vs Shu and Lane and Episode 50.

i know that. but like what part about it are they talking about.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:14 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think about the battle of Valt and Rantaro vs Shu and Lane and Episode 50.

i know that. but like what part about it are they talking about.
I think for epsiode 50 there debating on if Hygua and Hikarus win was because of plot armour or strategy/plan. And about Lane losing to Valt in episode 48.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Things of that nature happen all the time in Burst (anime not products) Resonating often allows bladers to regain stamina or increases attack power. Nothing new really. And as we've seen with Flare, once activated it skyrockets a bey's abilities, particularly with Lane and Lucius. In the tag battle with L&S, Lane flared up and easily stabilized, Rantaro provided the opening, but it was Valt's raw strength that knocked him out. Lane can be taken down in a 1v1, we saw Silas at the very least be able to battle him solo. Didn't even burst while battling Lane. If Silas can at the very least hold his own against Lane and only lose to a survivor finish, it's not unreasonable that Valt was able to take this guy down. Lane isn't invincible. Valt not only stood a chance but actually accomplished it. They've exaggerated Lane's power in the anime. The manga handles him much better in terms of power and character work. Truthfully all the debating gets exhausting, and this whole thing has become a circular firing squad.

It doesn’t happen all* the time per say and even then, he wasn’t at full power he was clearly weakened and only recovered slightly it would be a compete exaggeration to say he was at full power. When Lane flared up he was still nonetheless weakened by the tag assault and even if Valt knocked him out, he only knocked out a weakened, unsuspecting opponent who didn’t even counter which really doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. Silas did 1v1 him and it surely is impressive but we don’t even know if he stood much of a chance either. He seemed just as hopeless as any of the teams trying to fight Lane if you ask me (only difference is that he does it on his own). Sure Valt may be able to fight against Lane for a while but he just isn’t on that level. In other words he doesn’t have a chance of winning because comparatively, his capacity is obviously lower than Lane’s.

I think where we're differing is on Lane status when he got hit by Brave Sword. Once he flared up he wasn't weakened. As we've seen with Lane, once he flares up, Lucius' capabilities skyrocket, in all areas. Strong bladers resonating with their beys often dramatically increases stamina and attack power among other things. We've seen that in numerous occasions. As far as Silas is concerned, I don't believe he would have won against Lane, but the fact that he was able to hold his own in a 1v1 with him demonstrates that you can at the very least go somewhat toe to toe with Lane. To say that no one stands a chance (aside from the bros I'm assuming is your position. Not sure) I don't think is accurate. I'd say either Valt or Shu can take him. These are the conclusions I've drawn based on what I've seen, and what I've concluded of these bladers capabilities. I'm not going proclaim it as fact. Just my perspective based on my observations. I respect your opinion even if I disagree with it.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Valt and Rantaro are not beating Lane and Shu and thats a fact
It's most definitely not a fact, but there's a good chance you are right.

Yeah after all Rantaro and Ranjiro have the same Bey and Ranjiro totaly got beat by lane so it has to do with that
My on thoughts on the whole "Asahi bros were using 'plot armour' here":

(Mar. 05, 2021  8:24 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i know that. but like what part about it are they talking about.
I think for epsiode 50 there debating on if Hygua and Hikarus win was because of plot armour or strategy/plan. And about Lane losing to Valt in episode 48.

100% strategy and planning. Well done to the bros.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:24 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think for epsiode 50 there debating on if Hygua and Hikarus win was because of plot armour or strategy/plan. And about Lane losing to Valt in episode 48.

100% strategy and planning. Well done to the bros.
Exactly, some people are just salty and dumb.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It doesn’t happen all* the time per say and even then, he wasn’t at full power he was clearly weakened and only recovered slightly it would be a compete exaggeration to say he was at full power. When Lane flared up he was still nonetheless weakened by the tag assault and even if Valt knocked him out, he only knocked out a weakened, unsuspecting opponent who didn’t even counter which really doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. Silas did 1v1 him and it surely is impressive but we don’t even know if he stood much of a chance either. He seemed just as hopeless as any of the teams trying to fight Lane if you ask me (only difference is that he does it on his own). Sure Valt may be able to fight against Lane for a while but he just isn’t on that level. In other words he doesn’t have a chance of winning because comparatively, his capacity is obviously lower than Lane’s.

I think where we're differing is on Lane status when he got hit by Brave Sword. Once he flared up he wasn't weakened. As we've seen with Lane, once he flares up, Lucius' capabilities skyrocket, in all areas. Strong bladers resonating with their beys often dramatically increases stamina and attack power among other things. We've seen that in numerous occasions. As far as Silas is concerned, I don't believe he would have won against Lane, but the fact that he was able to hold his own in a 1v1 with him demonstrates that you can at the very least go somewhat toe to toe with Lane. To say that no one stands a chance (aside from the bros I'm assuming is your position. Not sure) I don't think is accurate. I'd say either Valt or Shu can take him. These are the conclusions I've drawn based on what I've seen, and what I've concluded of these bladers capabilities. I'm not going proclaim it as fact. Just my perspective based on my observations. I respect your opinion even if I disagree with it.

His bey still looked noticeably wobbled and low on spin in my opinion. Lane isn’t superhuman and can’t recover straight up to full rotational balance and power with flare. He recovered a bit but was still hysterically weakened. Regardless of what I do and do not think, you are right about us all having our own opinions and perspective on how the situation looks and I completely respect your opinion too. At least you actually bring up good points instead of ignoring certain evidence.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It doesn’t happen all* the time per say and even then, he wasn’t at full power he was clearly weakened and only recovered slightly it would be a compete exaggeration to say he was at full power. When Lane flared up he was still nonetheless weakened by the tag assault and even if Valt knocked him out, he only knocked out a weakened, unsuspecting opponent who didn’t even counter which really doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. Silas did 1v1 him and it surely is impressive but we don’t even know if he stood much of a chance either. He seemed just as hopeless as any of the teams trying to fight Lane if you ask me (only difference is that he does it on his own). Sure Valt may be able to fight against Lane for a while but he just isn’t on that level. In other words he doesn’t have a chance of winning because comparatively, his capacity is obviously lower than Lane’s.

Why even bother? They aren't listening unfortunately. Shu creamed Lane, and Valt kicked their asses. People are acting like it was Valt and Rantaro vs Lane, also Shu saved him from Synchro Lightning. Valt managed to beat them both while he carried Rantaro.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:55 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: 100% strategy and planning. Well done to the bros.
Exactly, some people are just salty and dumb.

wait who's the one that said the bros used plot
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think where we're differing is on Lane status when he got hit by Brave Sword. Once he flared up he wasn't weakened. As we've seen with Lane, once he flares up, Lucius' capabilities skyrocket, in all areas. Strong bladers resonating with their beys often dramatically increases stamina and attack power among other things. We've seen that in numerous occasions. As far as Silas is concerned, I don't believe he would have won against Lane, but the fact that he was able to hold his own in a 1v1 with him demonstrates that you can at the very least go somewhat toe to toe with Lane. To say that no one stands a chance (aside from the bros I'm assuming is your position. Not sure) I don't think is accurate. I'd say either Valt or Shu can take him. These are the conclusions I've drawn based on what I've seen, and what I've concluded of these bladers capabilities. I'm not going proclaim it as fact. Just my perspective based on my observations. I respect your opinion even if I disagree with it.
Why even bother? They aren't listening unfortunately. Shu creamed Lane, and Valt kicked their asses. People are acting like it was Valt and Rantaro vs Lane, also Shu saved him from Synchro Lightning. Valt managed to beat them both while he carried Rantaro.

Dude, sorry but g2, don't be rude. It's they're opinions. I like Admiral W in that manner because he doesn't insult people because of differing opinions.

I agree with you on everything else in the post you made. Valt imo, is stronger than Shu and Lane.
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:09 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:55 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Exactly, some people are just salty and dumb.

wait who's the one that said the bros used plot
g2_ is the one saying the Twins won because of plot armour
Why don’t we just drop this topic, we are all firm believers of our own opinions in this particular debate and that’s completely okay. We wouldn’t want to get ourselves in trouble or anything.
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why even bother? They aren't listening unfortunately. Shu creamed Lane, and Valt kicked their asses. People are acting like it was Valt and Rantaro vs Lane, also Shu saved him from Synchro Lightning. Valt managed to beat them both while he carried Rantaro.

Dude, sorry but g2, don't be rude. It's they're opinions. I like Admiral W in that manner because he doesn't insult people because of differing opinions.

I agree with you on everything else in the post you made. Valt imo, is stronger than Shu and Lane.
No one is being insulted, stop being so sensetive. I'm saying there's no point to bother if they aren't listning. No offence to anyone, you guys are the true legends to me.

(Mar. 05, 2021  9:22 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:09 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: wait who's the one that said the bros used plot
g2_ is the one saying the Twins won because of plot armour
You have to admit they won against Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro. They are literally rookies.
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dude, sorry but g2, don't be rude. It's they're opinions. I like Admiral W in that manner because he doesn't insult people because of differing opinions.

No one is being insulted, stop being so sensetive. I'm saying there's no point to bother if they aren't listning. No offence to anyone, you guys are the true legends to me.

(Mar. 05, 2021  9:22 PM)MasterChef Wrote: g2_ is the one saying the Twins won because of plot armour
You have to admit they won against Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro. They are literally rookies.

They’re not just any rookies they’re protagonists.
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: No one is being insulted, stop being so sensetive. I'm saying there's no point to bother if they aren't listning. No offence to anyone, you guys are the true legends to me.

They’re not just any rookies they’re protagonists.
Exactly, plot armor