Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

Shu my boi come on win dude plz
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu my boi come on win dude plz

Sorry to shatter your hopes, but we all know it's just not happening. Cuz if it did one of the bros (or even both) would still have the protagonist role for S6 (which is kinda what I wanted but oh well), and that's not the case.
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:04 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu my boi come on win dude plz

Sorry to shatter your hopes, but we all know it's just not happening. Cuz if it did one of the bros (or even both) would still have the protagonist role for S6 (which is kinda what I wanted but oh well), and that's not the case.

ik it's like .00005 percent chance it'll happen, but I'm not going up my hopes (Two seconds later my hopes shatter)
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Finally someone who speaks English. You guys simply don't understand I wanted Hikaru and Hyuga to win this, I wanted them to beat Lane and Shu. But obviously they have too much plot armor.

All based on perspective bruv, but this late into the series? The bros are on the levels of legends for REAL now. Sure, they've had questionable moments in the PAST, but at least this battle makes SENSE. Granted this is just my opinion.
Just look at Drum, he sucked in this season. He has no plot armor now.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt is arguably not that much stronger than Hikaru, as Hikaru was holding Valkyrie and Ragnurak back on its own for a decent bit. Not to mention, this is a way different situation than in episode 27. The bros have their Limit Break, the height advantage coming from above, and heck, even Hyperion bursted in the end.
Not like it was just blazing through like Lean usually does.

I agree with Admiral W. Valt is much stronger than Hikaru and Hyuga. Comparing the feats of the bros and Valt, Valt's feats stand out more. Valtryek's raw power is much more than Hyperion and Helios

He really doesn’t have as many impressive singular feats compared to those of any other character as your may think. Most of his big victories are just kicking the hell out of Hyuga and Hikaru. He’s definitely better than most characters in the season, that’s for sure but he’s nowhere out of the realm of Hyuga and Hikaru.
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree with Admiral W. Valt is much stronger than Hikaru and Hyuga. Comparing the feats of the bros and Valt, Valt's feats stand out more. Valtryek's raw power is much more than Hyperion and Helios

He really doesn’t have as many impressive singular feats compared to those of any other character as your may think. Most of his big victories are just kicking the hell out of Hyuga and Hikaru. He’s definitely better than most characters in the season, that’s for sure but he’s nowhere out of the realm of Hyuga and Hikaru.
He literally beat Lane and Shu. He is most definitely the most powerful character.
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: He really doesn’t have as many impressive singular feats compared to those of any other character as your may think. Most of his big victories are just kicking the hell out of Hyuga and Hikaru. He’s definitely better than most characters in the season, that’s for sure but he’s nowhere out of the realm of Hyuga and Hikaru.
He literally beat Lane and Shu. He is most definitely the most powerful character.

He beat Lane with Rantaro’s help. Both Rantaro and Valt kept attacking Lucifer till its stamina was out and even then, they needed to scarifice Ragnaruk to the limit break AND catch Lane off guard with Brave Sword. That’s like 3 different conditions and Lane isn’t even countering with a special move since he doesn’t see it coming. He could never have done it without Rantaro. Yes he did battle Shu but he barely won and that’s a single feat in a realm of other minor feats.
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: He literally beat Lane and Shu. He is most definitely the most powerful character.

He beat Lane with Rantaro’s help. Both Rantaro and Valt kept attacking Lucifer till its stamina was out and even then, they needed to scarifice Ragnaruk to the limit break AND catch Lane off guard with Brave Sword. That’s like 3 different conditions and Lane isn’t even countering with a special move since he doesn’t see it coming. He could never have done it without Rantaro. Yes he did battle Shu but he barely won and that’s a single feat in a realm of other minor feats.

You very well know that most of the times, Valt has to carry Rantaro
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: He beat Lane with Rantaro’s help. Both Rantaro and Valt kept attacking Lucifer till its stamina was out and even then, they needed to scarifice Ragnaruk to the limit break AND catch Lane off guard with Brave Sword. That’s like 3 different conditions and Lane isn’t even countering with a special move since he doesn’t see it coming. He could never have done it without Rantaro. Yes he did battle Shu but he barely won and that’s a single feat in a realm of other minor feats.

You very well know that most of the times, Valt has to carry Rantaro

Absolutely, but this wasn’t one of those.
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You very well know that most of the times, Valt has to carry Rantaro

Absolutely, but this wasn’t one of those.

Valt is absoluetly the strongest character in the series, there's no debate about that

Hikaru and Hyuga especially will get whopped in a fight agaisnt Valt
Valt's raw power, rivaling that of Lane
Valt's special moves, are literally insane
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Absolutely, but this wasn’t one of those.

Valt is absoluetly the strongest character in the series, there's no debate about that

His raw power didn’t rival that of Lane’s. I just listed all the conditions he needed to beat Lane. Lane barely had any stamina left due to getting double teamed, he had used up his limit break on Ragnaruk (and gotten rid of him too) and ended up getting surprised attack by Valkyrie coming up behind Ragnaruk. Valt was buffed to the core.
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt is absoluetly the strongest character in the series, there's no debate about that

His raw power didn’t rival that of Lane’s. I just listed all the conditions he needed to beat Lane. Lane barely had any stamina left due to getting double teamed, he had used up his limit break on Ragnaruk (and gotten rid of him too) and ended up getting surprised attack by Valkyrie coming up behind Ragnaruk.

Yes it does. Valt literally bodied Lane and Shu
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: His raw power didn’t rival that of Lane’s. I just listed all the conditions he needed to beat Lane. Lane barely had any stamina left due to getting double teamed, he had used up his limit break on Ragnaruk (and gotten rid of him too) and ended up getting surprised attack by Valkyrie coming up behind Ragnaruk.

Yes it does. Valt literally bodied Lane and Shu

I just listed all the facts but you still ignore them? Valt didn’t even “body” Lane. He beat Lane under multiple conditional advantages and still barely beat Shu whose own power is debatable. Isn’t Valt the same one who lost a 2v1 against Lui and Drum? I distinctively remember Lane bursting both Dragon and Longinus when Shu sped up the limit break.
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: He literally beat Lane and Shu. He is most definitely the most powerful character.

Dude, Spriggan saved Lucifer fron synchro lightning. Plus Valt had enough strength to beat Shu, so he clearly didn't put everything be had in beating Lane. Lane couldn't defeat Valt with Shu on is side. Besides, Shu beat Lane on his own in the same episode.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes it does. Valt literally bodied Lane and Shu

I just listed all the facts but you still ignore them? Valt didn’t even “body” Lane. He beat Lane under multiple conditional advantages and still barely beat Shu whose own power is debatable. Isn’t Valt the same one who lost a 2v1 against Lui and Drum? I distinctively remember Lane bursting both Dragon and Longinus when Shu sped up the limit break.

Lane was getting wrecked by Longinus and Dragon, he only won cuz Shu saved him. Valt lost to Lui and Drum because it was 2 against 1. Plus, things are different now. Raging Tempest and Synchro lightning did not exist at the time.
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: He beat Lane with Rantaro’s help. Both Rantaro and Valt kept attacking Lucifer till its stamina was out and even then, they needed to scarifice Ragnaruk to the limit break AND catch Lane off guard with Brave Sword. That’s like 3 different conditions and Lane isn’t even countering with a special move since he doesn’t see it coming. He could never have done it without Rantaro. Yes he did battle Shu but he barely won and that’s a single feat in a realm of other minor feats.
Dude, Spriggan saved Lucifer fron synchro lightning. Plus Valt had enough strength to beat Shu, so he clearly didn't put everything be had in beating Lane. Lane couldn't defeat Valt with Shu on is side. Besides, Shu beat Lane on his own in the same episode.

Shu is one of my favorite characters, and I wish he's stronger than Valt, but he isn't. Valt vrs Shu will be a strong and amazing and close battle, but if I have to put my bets on someone, I'll put it on Valt

if the synchro lightning hit Lucifer, that would be the END of Lucifer the End

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I just listed all the facts but you still ignore them? Valt didn’t even “body” Lane. He beat Lane under multiple conditional advantages and still barely beat Shu whose own power is debatable. Isn’t Valt the same one who lost a 2v1 against Lui and Drum? I distinctively remember Lane bursting both Dragon and Longinus when Shu sped up the limit break.

Lane was getting wrecked by Longinus and Dragon, he only won cuz Shu saved him. Valt lost to Lui and Drum because it was 2 against 1. Plus, things are different now. Raging Tempest and Synchro lightning did not exist at the time.

Lean would have won even without Shu, as Limit Break The End would have activated anyway. I also agree with Zeutron here. Sure, Valt has a lot of power, but there were multiple conditions allowing him to pull something like that off. If it were against a special move, he would have been thrashed. Then he BARELY clinched the win against Shu. Acting like Valt did it because he's some unbeatable god is way out of the power scaling of this season.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I just listed all the facts but you still ignore them? Valt didn’t even “body” Lane. He beat Lane under multiple conditional advantages and still barely beat Shu whose own power is debatable. Isn’t Valt the same one who lost a 2v1 against Lui and Drum? I distinctively remember Lane bursting both Dragon and Longinus when Shu sped up the limit break.

Shu beat Lane in a practice battle that wasn’t even serious. Also, it make sense that Valt would have enough strength to beat Shu. When you are double teaming an opponent and they can’t exactly fight back it’s only natural that you don’t lose as much energy, he beat Lane when Lane wasn’t even at half a position to fight back thanks to numerous advantages. Lane was definitely not getting wrecked by Longinus and Dragon. They were containing him under a pincer attack for a couple minutes before he turned the tables right when Shu tried to interfere. Even if Shu didn’t interfere the second time, His limit break would have inevitably activated defeating them both. That’s why Lui was confused as to what Shu was doing at the end of the battle. 

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Spriggan saved Lucifer fron synchro lightning. Plus Valt had enough strength to beat Shu, so he clearly didn't put everything be had in beating Lane. Lane couldn't defeat Valt with Shu on is side. Besides, Shu beat Lane on his own in the same episode.

Shu is one of my favorite characters, and I wish he's stronger than Valt, but he isn't. Valt vrs Shu will be a strong and amazing and close battle, but if I have to put my bets on someone, I'll put it on Valt

Not really, if Shu could survive it so could Lane. It really just saved Lane the trouble of losing energy.
To all the kid here: if you don't know what a plot armor is don't use this term thinking you know what it really is because seeing the reactions of some people here just because valt has lost clearly show that you don't know what it is

Edit :clearly reminder that people who think Valt can win against Lane in 1v1 are clowns.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Spriggan saved Lucifer fron synchro lightning. Plus Valt had enough strength to beat Shu, so he clearly didn't put everything be had in beating Lane. Lane couldn't defeat Valt with Shu on is side. Besides, Shu beat Lane on his own in the same episode.

Shu beat Lane in a practice battle that wasn’t even serious. Also, it make sense that Valt would have enough strength to beat Shu. When you are double teaming an opponent and they can’t exactly fight back it’s only natural that you don’t lose as much energy. Lane was definitely not getting wrecked by Longinus and Dragon. They were getting him under a pincer attack before he turned the tables right when Shu tried to interfere. His limit break would have inevitably activated defeating them both.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu is one of my favorite characters, and I wish he's stronger than Valt, but he isn't. Valt vrs Shu will be a strong and amazing and close battle, but if I have to put my bets on someone, I'll put it on Valt

Not really, if Shu could survive it so could Lane. It really just saved Lane the trouble of losing energy.

it definetely would of. Synchro Lightning would of sniped Lucifer right there
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Not really, if Shu could survive it so could Lane. It really just saved Lane the trouble of losing energy.

it definetely would of. Synchro Lightning would of sniped Lucifer right there

It’s the same as Hyuga knocking Hikaru out of the way in this episode. It doesn’t really prevent an elimination, just damage. Lane is way stronger than Shu so he could definitely tank it.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not salty at all, I would've been disappointed if Valt and Rantaro won again. The bros  have been beating the legends so easily, they are full of plot armor.

Considering Valt is much stronger than Hikaru, yeah, I am. In the finals, they are gonna burst Lucifer The End. The bros are full of plot armor.

Valt is arguably not that much stronger than Hikaru, as Hikaru was holding Valkyrie and Ragnurak back on its own for a decent bit. Not to mention, this is a way different situation than in episode 27. The bros have their Limit Break, the height advantage coming from above, and heck, even Hyperion bursted in the end.
Tbh Hikaru hasn't done anything particularly impressive. Goes for both bros. Individually they haven't done all too much. Hikaru's best feats are ringing out Dante and drawing with Silas.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt is arguably not that much stronger than Hikaru, as Hikaru was holding Valkyrie and Ragnurak back on its own for a decent bit. Not to mention, this is a way different situation than in episode 27. The bros have their Limit Break, the height advantage coming from above, and heck, even Hyperion bursted in the end.
Tbh Hikaru hasn't done anything particularly impressive. Goes for both bros. Individually they have done all too much. Hikaru's best feats are ringing out Dante and drawing with Silas.

Don't forget about him getting a spin finish against Free.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
Tbh Hikaru hasn't done anything particularly impressive. Goes for both bros. Individually they haven't done all too much. Hikaru's best feats are ringing out Dante and drawing with Silas.

I agree. Look at Valt and Shu's feats. Hikaru's feats cannot compare agaisnt the feats of Shu and Valt.
People are so funny here. You might as well say the group A battle royal was legit feat. Valt wrecked Lane end of the story, Shu did too. Also, Valt had Rantaro by his side. You people need to stop worshipping Lane and the bros, they are clearly full of plot armor.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:58 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Tbh Hikaru hasn't done anything particularly impressive. Goes for both bros. Individually they have done all too much. Hikaru's best feats are ringing out Dante and drawing with Silas.

Don't forget about him getting a spin finish against Free.

Yeah but then he was quickly taken out by Mirage Claw.

(Mar. 05, 2021  7:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: People are so funny here. You might as well say the group A battle royal was legit feat. Valt wrecked Lane end of the story, Shu did too. Also, Valt had Rantaro by his side. You people need to stop worshipping Lane and the bros, they are clearly full of plot armor.

The thing is, after Lane flared up, Lucius completely stabilized, and I think some people may have missed that and therefore think Valt took advantage of a weakened Lucius when in fact Valt took him out with Brave Sword while Lane was fully powered. Rantaro provided the opening, but it was Valt's raw power that took Lane out.