Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:50 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It is, those kids are scrubs. Especially Hyuga he’s literal trash backed up by plot. I can’t even remember a battles he’s had where it wasn’t backed by plot.

I can’t wait until Valt and Shu lose, then you’ll all start agreeing with me.

But what does Valt and Shu losing have to do with Hyuga and Hikaru beating Free/Silas lol. Besides Valt and Shu are on seperate teams.

i think he means when the bros beat valt and shu separately.  the comparation his making  is when other fans favourite loses against them fans are not going to like it . but I think both valt and shu fans already taste it haha I mean shu got pretty much sacrifice when the end was completed he got overwhelmed for 10 or 11 straight round haha and valt took the L against lane plus didn't even manage to settle his score with not only lui but also aiga.  honestly speaking each group of fanbase got a taste of if hahaha
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:50 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It is, those kids are scrubs. Especially Hyuga he’s literal trash backed up by plot. I can’t even remember a battles he’s had where it wasn’t backed by plot.

I can’t wait until Valt and Shu lose, then you’ll all start agreeing with me.

But what does Valt and Shu losing have to do with Hyuga and Hikaru beating Free/Silas lol. Besides Valt and Shu are on seperate teams.
That they lost too. To scrubs specifically. You’ll agree with me about the plot, cuz it’s never been this bad.
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:17 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But what does Valt and Shu losing have to do with Hyuga and Hikaru beating Free/Silas lol. Besides Valt and Shu are on seperate teams.
That they lost too. To scrubs specifically. You’ll agree with me about the plot, cuz it’s never been this bad.

I mean I don’t really mind at all and I know it’s inevitable.
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:17 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But what does Valt and Shu losing have to do with Hyuga and Hikaru beating Free/Silas lol. Besides Valt and Shu are on seperate teams.

I’m fine with Hikaru but Hyuga is just annoying and Lane is just trash in general the plot is fine but they handled it in a poor way what kind of makes me chuckle a bit is that Lane doesn’t even see the twins as skilled opponents just interested in them because they have flare feels like lazy writing  to me but Hyuga has his moments can’t say about Lane
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:42 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:17 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: That they lost too. To scrubs specifically. You’ll agree with me about the plot, cuz it’s never been this bad.

I’m fine with Hikaru but Hyuga is just annoying and Lane is just trash in general the plot is fine but they handled it in a poor way what kind of makes me chuckle a bit is that Lane doesn’t even see the twins as skilled opponents just interested in them because they have flare feels like lazy writing  to me but Hyuga has his moments can’t say about Lane

Hikaru deserved more but got the least relevance out of the three new characters. Sure we got dual protags, but Hyuga is always the greater poster boy with his attack type Hyperion. Lean is the only antagonist so no spotlight sharing for him.
Interesting episode but I didn't like it
Where the hell is the carp episode????? No update on kickassanime
You know, I watched this episode, and I really cried. I don't know, how dumb human needs to be, to create this. I don't care if I violate the rules of the site, I just really want everyone to know, that Sparking's creators have Down syndrome. That's the most polite way I can describe the episode, and people, who wrote this, nothing more.

Because in season 2 Free was incredible power and lost only one, unofficial battle, and I can't say he losing too much in Season 3. Season 5 made Free's losing regular event, as regular as burst finish in Beyblade Burst. I'm sorry to Free and Silas, their team deserves 2 points, not Aiga and Ranjiro's one. Yes, creators are so lazy, instead of making 5 teams tier break, but show that everyone equals in Sparking, let's make Free and Silas losing again and show that they are losers.
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:53 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: You know, I watched this episode, and I really cried. I don't know, how dumb human needs to be, to create this. I don't care if I violate the rules of the site, I just really want everyone to know, that Sparking's creators have Down syndrome. That's the most polite way I can describe the episode, and people, who wrote this, nothing more.

Because in season 2 Free was incredible power and lost only one, unofficial battle, and I can't say he losing too much in Season 3. Season 5 made Free's losing regular event, as regular as burst finish in Beyblade Burst. I'm sorry to Free and Silas, their team deserves 2 points, not Aiga and Ranjiro's one. Yes, creators are so lazy, instead of making 5 teams tier break, but show that everyone equals in Sparking, let's make Free and Silas losing again and show that they are losers.

This my friend is clear Bias speaking. ik that the writers have not really respected free but one must not forget that the others are basically very strong too.
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:53 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: You know, I watched this episode, and I really cried. I don't know, how dumb human needs to be, to create this. I don't care if I violate the rules of the site, I just really want everyone to know, that Sparking's creators have Down syndrome. That's the most polite way I can describe the episode, and people, who wrote this, nothing more.

I found that's sad too
Sparking nerfed every single bloody Legend that was meant to be unbeatable in the first place. Look at how they massacred my boy (Free, Lui, and etc.)
I don't understand why Free only got serious once in Season 5 (episode 41) and why doesn't he use his veins anymore?
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:26 PM)Adimohr Wrote: I don't understand why Free only got serious once in Season 5 (episode 41) and why doesn't he use his veins anymore?
1. Free is always serious in all of his battles it just that most of the battle choreography in this season isn't that good.
2. I can't give a direct answer to this but Vein mode does drain a lot of free's stamina and it does give a big risk of getting pain in body because vein mode uses 100% of human Power (explained in God manga) maybe just maybe free is able to use 100% of his power without taping to his Vein mode
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:26 PM)Adimohr Wrote: I don't understand why Free only got serious once in Season 5 (episode 41) and why doesn't he use his veins anymore?

Free was serious in every battle. He doesnt use his veins anymore as he has been meditating and overall much stronger; he doesnt need to use that mode anymore. Also each and every battle cannot be animated with a good budget; only the important episodes are animated with good budget.( for beyblade at least )
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:44 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Free was serious in every battle. He doesnt use his veins anymore as he has been meditating and overall much stronger; he doesnt need to use that mode anymore. Also each and every battle cannot be animated with a good budget; only the important episodes are animated with good budget.( for beyblade at least )

ok Thanks
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:44 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Not only that, if Free goes too much out of his limits he can get hurt because he is overdoing it and when his veins appear is usually a sign of that.
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free > Silas

To be honest it really doesn’t seem like that has been the case throughout this tournament.

(Feb. 12, 2021  2:40 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Same reason how he wanted revenge against Lean but instead used nothing break on Shu I doubt he lost on purpose even Wakiya said if all 5 five teams had two points even the team with one point could have still advanced to the finals so that’s complete BS

Honestly as much as I hate the fact that Free and Silas got disrespected, he didn’t lost on purpose in either battle, he was visibly surprised throughout both battles and didn’t see his eliminations coming. I’m pretty sure he was just staring at Valt because he was having fun with the bros and believed they were talented as Valt had said. Free not being serious seems to be a common excuse among fans but it’s just not the case.
Cute Paragraph, Free is still stronger than Silas stop hating.
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest it really doesn’t seem like that has been the case throughout this tournament.

Honestly as much as I hate the fact that Free and Silas got disrespected, he didn’t lost on purpose in either battle, he was visibly surprised throughout both battles and didn’t see his eliminations coming. I’m pretty sure he was just staring at Valt because he was having fun with the bros and believed they were talented as Valt had said. Free not being serious seems to be a common excuse among fans but it’s just not the case.
Cute Paragraph, Free is still stronger than Silas stop hating.

Which is why Silas tied with Hikaru even after he was 2v1’ed by Hyuga and Hikaru while Free got knocked out in a 1v1 with Hyuga. Believe what you wanna believe bro lol.

Using his veins will take all of his energy and it could injure him
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

Using his veins will take all of his energy and it could injure him

Didn't he go past his limits in turbo against phi, he didn't injure himself.
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Cute Paragraph, Free is still stronger than Silas stop hating.

Which is why Silas tied with Hikaru even after he was 2v1’ed by Hyuga and Hikaru while Free got knocked out in a 1v1 with Hyuga. Believe what you wanna believe bro lol.
Hyuga has plot armor, lots of it.
(Feb. 17, 2021  11:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Which is why Silas tied with Hikaru even after he was 2v1’ed by Hyuga and Hikaru while Free got knocked out in a 1v1 with Hyuga. Believe what you wanna believe bro lol.

Yup, kid is full of it.
(Feb. 17, 2021  11:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Which is why Silas tied with Hikaru even after he was 2v1’ed by Hyuga and Hikaru while Free got knocked out in a 1v1 with Hyuga. Believe what you wanna believe bro lol.

Nah, you're just over hyping his abilities. Not saying he doesn't have plot armor, but he doesn't have lots of it.
(Feb. 17, 2021  2:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  11:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga has plot armor, lots of it.

Nah, you're just over hyping his abilities. Not saying he doesn't have plot armor, but he doesn't have lots of it.
You're kidding, right?
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  2:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, you're just over hyping his abilities. Not saying he doesn't have plot armor, but he doesn't have lots of it.
You're kidding, right?

Hyuga does have plot armor.