Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 47 (Review)
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:27 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 47 (Review)
i'd give the episode like a 7.5. only because Mirage Fafnir didn't burst.
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:27 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 47 (Review)

(Feb. 12, 2021  8:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Sad to see no [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hikaru Hizashi and Hyuga Hizashi VS Free De La Hoya and Silas Karlisle VS Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama VS Aiger Akabane and Ranjiro Kiyama VS Dante Koryu and Lui Shirosagi[/font]

(Feb. 12, 2021  8:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

(Feb. 12, 2021  8:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
Sad to see no [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hikaru Hizashi and Hyuga Hizashi VS Free De La Hoya and Silas Karlisle VS Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama VS Aiger Akabane and Ranjiro Kiyama VS Dante Koryu and Lui Shirosagi[/font]
I think it would be more interesting if it happened, god.
Welp, time to review this thingy.

(Feb. 12, 2021  8:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Free > Silas
Lame episode, and does Fafnir ever burst?
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lame episode, and does Fafnir ever burst?
This time it made our Chinese New Year Even More Terrible, No tag team battle royale and ......due to pop up in wbo to get notification and when you read it nothing on thread that is supposedly is for upcoming REAL NEWS so of course people are going to be angry, I also unwillingly to cause spam every time that make everyone had a hard work.
I think somebody happy too see what happen.
Is it me or this season has been disrespecting everything burst's built so far? What's the point of getting back old fan favorite characters just to make them loose badly by lane or Bros who nobody seems to be interested in? I remember people exited when sparking was announced cause we envisioned a season where all the matches we had waited to see for so long finally would happen ( Valt vs Lui, Shu vs Free ecc ecc). We had none of this but instead a lame season where boring new OP characters are humiliating well developed old characters in rarely exiting tag battles. Basically sparking has tarnished my fondness for burst.
(Feb. 12, 2021  11:40 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: Is it me or this season has been disrespecting everything burst's built so far? What's the point of getting back old fan favorite characters just to make them loose badly by lane or Bros who nobody seems to be interested in? I remember people exited when sparking was announced cause we envisioned a season where all the matches we had waited to see for so long finally would happen ( Valt vs Lui, Shu vs Free ecc ecc). We had none of this but instead a lame season where boring  new OP characters are humiliating well developed old characters in rarely exiting tag battles. Basically sparking has tarnished my fondness for burst.
Well, I still liked it.
(Feb. 12, 2021  11:40 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: Is it me or this season has been disrespecting everything burst's built so far? What's the point of getting back old fan favorite characters just to make them loose badly by lane or Bros who nobody seems to be interested in? I remember people exited when sparking was announced cause we envisioned a season where all the matches we had waited to see for so long finally would happen ( Valt vs Lui, Shu vs Free ecc ecc). We had none of this but instead a lame season where boring  new OP characters are humiliating well developed old characters in rarely exiting tag battles. Basically sparking has tarnished my fondness for burst.

I completely understand your feelings. Not a huge fan of this season myself. I've just been going through the motions of f waiting for a new episode. Not that excited since I basically already know the outcome. How things have been handled is not to my taste either so I get it. Hopefully S6 brings something more to the table.

I agree it feels unbalanced the only protagonist I can accept in this season is Hikaru I watched this season only for my favorite characters and for the og bladers Lean is just a boring character with no interesting motives and no backstory and Hyuga who just says zoom zoom crash crash for most of the episode as if his family never taught him how to speak any other word besides that
Well this episode was boring. I was right about the overhype. It’s like the authors didn’t try. The next episode is probably overhype too.
I actually liked this episode. Interesting that Hikaru would leave all the battle to Hyuga, but ok. Best part was that there was actually strategy used in this battle, and not some lazy two second confrontation. I feel like the bros actually deserved that one, even if Free and Sisco did pretty good.

At least the Free fans can be happy that Fafnir never burst.
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I actually liked this episode. Interesting that Hikaru would leave all the battle to Hyuga, but ok. Best part was that there was actually strategy used in this battle, and not some lazy two second confrontation. I feel like the bros actually deserved that one, even if Free and Sisco did pretty good.

At least the Free fans can be happy that Fafnir never burst.

As a certified Free fan (to the point of bias tbh), I agree. Although I would have preferred Hikaru finishing Free off, as I low-key hate Hyuga, at least Hyuga used some strategy. Hoping Valt and Rantaro win against Shu and Lane, but will probably like it anyway, because if the preview is anything to go by, Shu and Valt are gonna face off and those two never disappoint.
One of the worst episodes maybe it was boring and the battle was very bad. Also Valt and Rantaro are going to lose
I watched the battle and was kinda surprised the battle was really....short ._.